The Manifested (formerly called Lawyer of Attraction) - Testimonials

I’m not really the best person to ask when it comes to complex stacks of others. I would say The Manifested should go first with whatever your main intentions are, then go through your list and logically pick which ones align with your current goals and base the order on that.

2 Likes

Thank you @wonderwandering !

1 Like

Is this field capable of producing major physical changes? Can it be used as a kind of DIY biokinesis?

3 Likes

I would like to know this as well

1 Like

Yes. There are no limitations that were set. In the case of physical changes, considering working with the NFT to remove the subconscious limiting beliefs that are preventing those changes from manifesting via subfield 1.

Of course, if someone is trying to manifest something that is anatomically ridiculous, like a 50 inch penis, then all bets are off.

3 Likes

So, biologically speaking, is it possible to realize an mtf transition with this field?

In theory yes, but bear in mind that this field was not created solely for that purpose.

I suggest also working with other fields that has a more direct influence on mtf transition. You will have to ask others on here who are way more knowledgeable than me about which ones these might be.

1 Like

People who have used this and gotten result: have they used it once / few times and and they got results after some time or have they been using this on a daily basis until they got the result ?

1 Like

Just loop, thinking about the desire, imagine you having that desire already, and boom, you have what you want

8 Likes

Finally, after a long loooong time of wanting and searching for it, I got this beauty. So grateful and excited!

8 Likes

Can anyone please please guide me about buying this field? i.e., website, link, etc…

Thanks in advance…

Private NFTs are sold between users. Here u can search:

https://forum.enlightenedstates.com/t/official-nft-buying-selling-thread/23640

1 Like

Thank you very much.

I think these fields are created by Sapien medicine. Then how the users can do selling instead of Sapien medicine?

Thanks…

Thank you very much.

I think these fields are created by Sapien medicine. Then how the users can do selling instead of Sapien medicine?

Thanks…

They are NFTs, we are trading NFTs which are sort of token for access towards the NFTs.

Read here:

4 Likes

@Powren, thank you.

Are you selling ‘manifested’? If yes, then please share the price.

Thank you…

just got this im so grateful <333

is it like the solidiifer where its one goal at a time or can i set multiple ??

4 Likes

@MAK
Please check the NFT Buy/Sell Thread for that info

What i will say is this… solidifier is the boy!!

4 Likes

Experiment for yourself and see. I used to lose track of what I asked for. I 'd forget, and then wonder why something showed up in my outer reality.After a while, I started writing in a small notebook, while meditating with this NFT.

2 Likes