The Manly Man by Manhattan

Embrace masculinity reject weakness💪

15 Likes

Updating on Friday, just running this.

This is prob the most potent field I’ve worked with, have a plethora of benefits to list soon.

14 Likes

Read this!

4 Likes

After experimenting with hormonal related audios and androgen increasing methods for years this is some helpful advice I have for those listening. These fields will stimulate the production of these hormones, but they are not created from thin air. You need nutrients to make them. In my personal experience, I have noticed that whenever I eat too little, trying to do androgen increasing activities makes my body “crash”. I notice more face bloat, lower libido, less energy, less control of my mind, etc afterwards sometimes when I should be experiencing the opposite. But when I eat plentiful, including a lot of protein, this doesn’t happen and I experience the positives of high androgens. I recommend eating well, and possibly even more than you already do (healthy calories) gauge and experiment what your body needs. But still be mindful of potential overuse

23 Likes

@Dr_Manhattan I’d be very interested in that. Voted in the poll also.

4 Likes

Speed Reading x this

Feel unstoppable.

5 Likes

@Khaled711sss

It’s the first thing (almost) that I mentioned in the description. Better quality and quantity of sperm for more fertility.

11 Likes

I listened 3 times last night and 3 times this morning. Compared to before I have an increase in libido which I was no longer used to… in this phase I’ll have to get used to it because at the moment I find it difficult to manage haha :hot_face:
I’m almost 42 years old, and in the last 4/5 years I’ve never had such powerful stimuli, I feel my lower abdomen pulsating (literally) with energy :cyclone:

23 Likes

You can always listen to microosmic or transmutation.

2 Likes

Perfect timing, I was just browsing the fields to stare a little quieter :person_in_lotus_position:

1 Like

After having the explosive energy from Manly Man you can channel all that energy to a better place using the above suggested audios, it will help you alot and maybe if you have some more time you can play the Ojas one like cherry on top of a cake, good luck fellow traveler.

8 Likes

If men could be men, and women could be women, many of life’s issues would be resolved. So my fingers are crossed that the field can be made. lines have been blurred for way too long.

23 Likes

Omg i want this :ok_man:

3 Likes

Will this make your testicles bigger?

2 Likes

:sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

3 Likes

More semen, more bulge… I suppose.

Nothing crazy
What’s the concern ?

4 Likes

Fadogia agrestis if you are super keen on this as a result

1 Like

I just bought this and feel the effects immediately within the first few seconds of my first time listening to it. Would it be recommended to drop the testosterone, dht, regulate estrogen and hgh fields entirely or use them afterward in conjunction with this field to instead? I was using The Blessings Of St. Biceps - Muscles Beyond Limits - Testosterone - DHT - Regulate Estrogen and HGH, previously, in that order. I am definitely grateful that I can drop The Blessings Of St. Biceps entirely now due its time extensive demanding of time of listening and replace it with this.

13 Likes

@Dyst0p14n you can drop them. It won’t add much if anything, the Manly Man is really overkill

Though St Biceps is still great for ladies who wish to improve their strength without masculinizing effects.

19 Likes

Thank you so much. The time consumption is a major issue with a lot of us. This field is fantastic. Within the first ten seconds, the rush of the effects was instantly and blatantly noticeable.

11 Likes