The Manly Man by Manhattan

Not wiring directly, just makes the changes for you to create your own manly thoughts

2 Likes

@Rehan
Other have replied before I could :slight_smile:

1 Like

So, as dumb as this may Sound,

I just realized that this field, the whole time i used it, did not work.

A week ago i started listening to this about 1 hour a day and realized that there was no different Feeling which i would expect to Happen.

And today i tried using the Audio from gumroad and boom, felt the Libido INSTANTLY and the anxiety going, Feeling secure and strong.

So basically everthing i stated in terms of Feeling and changes basically was either Placebo or thanks to the prince nft which i also used simultaneously. (Hand growth, more girth)

So im listening and will keep listening to the manly man on the gumroad Website, not Sure why the downloaden Version does not habe the same effect but for the people who say this field did not work for them, maybe also try listening to the Audio from gumroad directly?

4 Likes

What’s your audio player?

1 Like

Samsung music, normal Audio player

Very strange, it shouldn’t be different from Gumroad.

2 Likes

Yeah man i know,

Maybe @SammyG or @Captain_Nemo can put some light on this. I’ve also noticed this happen with a few fields i purchased.

1 Like

Silly question, but is this permanent? I suppose the density of receptors get weaker as time goes on without using this one

You sure it’s not just a limiting belief you are setting for yourself some times you dont feel things straight away after using

I am certain. Using Caps work for a long time.

It can be permanent, now with natural ageing or excessive stimulation they can weaken yes.

Individual androgen receptor exists for several hours. There are many factors regulating their replacement and density.

Power.

1 Like

Alright thank you. Also how is it going? Still building muscle, rocking the beard, or not using this field at all anymore?

@Enes

Now that you mention it, 1-2 months ago, I met my mom and her friend. They were talking about the beard of their sons. What age their sons got breads and how long they took. Some of them don’t get full beard, some of them are hairy like gorillas. So, one of the lady’s son was struggling with getting a beard.

My mom paused like something hit her in the face. She mentioned how now that she thinks of it, I barely had any beard not too long ago and then it all came at once years after my puberty ended.

The lady was like “I remember now, how strange ? To grow a beard so late and so fast. It normally doesn’t happen”.

They were inspecting my face, wondering.

I was sitting there like “I don’t know :man_shrugging: “.
Though it made me smile.

Anyway; I do use it from time to time. Especially when doing diets.

For reference I have a brother hairy like a gorilla who had a full beard very early on and another who barely has a couple strand of hair under his chin at 40+ yo

I did have some beard though with lots of empty patches before, thin little strands. Nothing I could work with

11 Likes

When I spam Manly Man with Enigma my hair grows so rapidly you can see its progress daily.

My mother commented on it a few times, so I told her why and how fast it actually grows, suddenly she did a full 180 “pff that´s absolutely impossible”.

So much for limiting beliefs and cognitive dissonance. :laughing:

6 Likes

“Es kann nicht sein, was nicht sein darf.” :laughing:

2 Likes

Is there any possibility we can get something like the manly man but for pheromones? A permanent change, improving the bodys natural ability to produce these pheromones. Like im a big Fan of androstenol but i never use it since its a short time stimulant.

1 Like

For sure this field increases the amount of pheromones we produce

1 Like