The Manly Man by Manhattan

Note that it’s perpetuated incorrect information, free testosterone is responsible for several effects, but total is equally if not more important aa SHBG and albumine binding isn’t just to “stop” testosterone action, they also perform transport, have cellular effects, literally help body to hold on testosterone. Body can regulate SHBG efficiently keeping free testosterone not low enough for a person to crash, while total could be barely in range or even lower and a lot of physical symptoms will be present, just not felt acutely.

Using free testosterone as additive metric if total looks good on paper is a way to go, but there’s no justification to say that a person is “normal” if their free testosterone looks good, but total is low, while many try to use it in this reverse way.

Thanks for the added insight. Is endocrinology your field?

I think that scenario is far less common (low total T w/ normal free T). Men with this would actually express healthy markers/symptoms of T and rather would then look at a seemingly low total T level and think something is wrong.

It’s generally been the observation of normal T with neglect to free T levels that would leave most men, dealing with low T symptoms, confused as to why they are struggling.

I can see how my comment though comes off as a blanket statement suggesting that total T should be neglected entirely. BOTH levels provide the fuller picture. And of course we have the rest of the hormone panel as well. Free testosterone is what penetrates the brain and is picked up by cells. Note that it can be low in elite/high performing athletes due to androgen receptor uptake.

1 Like

Yes both levels are important, I was asking because free testosterone levels are what make the difference in normal or deficient androgen characteristics in men

But it has protection for the hair

2 Likes

More effects I have noticed are

• The D looks and feels more fuller, definitely androgen receptors are being stimulated in this area.
  • More strength and endurance during workout.
  • More energy as well.
4 Likes

No, I don’t work in medicine. But have looked into this stuff for a while. Actually low total and normal or at the very least low in range free is very common and often used to wrongly dismiss symptoms.

Yet contrary aiming for high free testosterone in the context of exogeneous testosterone is rarely needed as SHBG drops from continuous presence of testosterone in the body and free will raise almost always, even with literal one-to-one replacement in a man who gets same total level.

Free testosterone fluctuates a lot and usually it isn’t beneficial to check it outside of clear symptoms while SHBG and total are fine. As independently unmatched these two or just low total testosterone is enough to assess symptoms.

And if symptoms are present still with good SHBG and total testosterone, then free should be measured and by something more precise than common calculation from SHBG and total.

1 Like

Does anyone have any experience using this in conjunction with The Auroch Potion?

1 Like

Yeah I had to cycle off of Auroch and any other Test boosting stimuli during my initial few months of wiring with Manly Man - just to keep the proper hormonal balance - Manly Man is Potent with the T :muscle: - Now I just listen to Manly Man on occasion for maintenance ; Recently I’ve been listening to Auroch Potion again and forgot how great of an Energy and T-Booster it is not to mention all the benefits from the CBD and CBG it’s also excellent for maintenance and an energy boost when not running a ManlyMan Cycle - Quintessence of Masculinity Stacks Well With ManlyMan though :white_check_mark::100: , Very Solid Combination

2 Likes

I have been listening to The Manly Man field for a while. At first, I could only handle four rounds of it at first. Anything beyond that was like being on yohimbe in that I would experience hypertension and be a nervous wreck. I never noticed The Auroch Potion before and wondered how well it work together with The Manly Man field. Considering how pitiful the FDA is doing in ensuring our food is healthy and beneficial to us, accidentally on purpose, the objective I had in mind was trying to attain the highest testosterone level possible. Despite that the explanation for this field says that it curbs estrogen production, I sometimes still use the regulation field and the feelings are profound from it, however, with three rounds it is more than fifteen minutes in length. I wonder if The Auroch Potion would be even better to use by comparison.

1 Like

I feel that , I haven’t had the need for the estrogen reduction field in years , I would def swap that for auroch or ManlyMan on occasion once wired ; I did use it for a little back in late 2019 before Covid Dropped ; but ever since all the jing, chi ,shen, life force and newer testosterone enhancing fields I haven’t found the older ones necessary for that purpose - I have been Looping Your Energetic Being from time to time as well which I feel boosts vitality and Vigor Greatly as well as more subtle prerequisites for enhanced testosterone ect

2 Likes

What have you noticed is the biggest difference between muscle roar and hardcore? I’m very skinny by nature and have manly man and grow nice when using it and working out everyday, but gains can be tough for me.

I’m considering getting both. Thanks

1 Like

Regardless which muscle field you use, get enough protein.

In my exeprience, not getting enough protein is the biggest road block for these fields to show their true power.

I don’t have this.
I have MbL.
MbL only works for me properly when I eat a ton of protein and when I use the field daily.

It definitely helps to keep the muscles you have already built and also helps to burn fat during life phases where you don’t work out but eat a lot. So it is good to use to keep your gains when you are totally lazy.

All of these fields need to be looped daily for proper effects.

But I recommend you ask your question rather to the workout experts here (like @Luke or @Zen or @GoddessesAndGod and others)

3 Likes

More experiences with this gem:

• Easily exhausted if not eating as my digestion has been enhanced and appetite has increased significantly.
    I easily get energy back if I eat something.
  • Sleep has been affected big time, making me easily fall asleep, and making me take a nap which is the thing I have NEVER done when using fields as I felt energized throughout the day.
  • Having a deep raspy voice is now a new normal for me.
  • People perceived me as a MAN nowadays with respect.
  • High Test and DHT changed the way I think, could say I got clearer thoughts.
  • Before sleep, every night I could see my body’s muscles looking full and aesthetic.
  • And I am getting bigger in the frame.
8 Likes
  • This made me mostly in primal mode, fight or flight, into my body and the way I could tell was through experiencing “intimacy” and work. With intimacy before the Manly man I could tap to parasympathetic and easily relaxing while having “S” and now I felt like an animal in bed, pull in pull out not flowing like I used to be and now mostly the sympathetic got “enhanced/activated” so that I had less control over my manhood which is a new problem for me :rofl:.
  • And work I could act more bold, confident and I felt much more stress and fear than before, so this could be me as I wield more power and I face more responsibility as well. Would love to hear your guys’ thoughts about this.
3 Likes

Confirmed primal genes for sure lol

2 Likes

This is a powerhouse of a field :muscle:t4:

1 Like

More responsibility often leads to more stress.
With great resposibility comes more power, but also more stress.
Higher testosterone automatically puts you into a higher resposibility mode.
Because the high testosterone male is the male that takes the responsibility for achieving things in his life.
So now with higher testosterone there is an elevated level of “pressure to succeed” and this pressure creates the extra stress.
But at the same time also more power and force to successfully manifest these achievements.

The longterm solution is learn to live with and to deal with those elevated stress levels, which in the end means becoming more resilient and removing external stress triggers.
And also utilizing the power of testosterone to achieve things so that achieving more similar things in the future becomes less stressful, i.e. building up resilience from a success spiral.

Also maybe loop the Resilience field.

7 Likes

besides manly man, what field can be used for a MOJO stack?

1 Like

Throw in Dopamine Redux, Overcome all addictions, nerve healing fields, Enigma and NegJing.

1 Like

For me the mojo stack is

Koritsudo
Manly man
Quintessence of Hypermaculinity

The holy trinity in my eyes :muscle:t4:

9 Likes