The Manly Man by Manhattan

Since testosterone is needed for spermatogenesis, this can increase and give the energetic effects of longer sr streaks in shorter periods of time.

This is because more T = more sperm production, more sperm, more benefits of retention…

Maybe 6 weeks of using this every day for 1 hour without releasing would be equivalent to a 3 month streak of retention without using this field.

Like the guy above, add in some Jing, Ojas, Chi, etc, and you start to simulate a lot of the effects of retention without engaging in the practise itself.

Imagine getting the benefits of a month in two weeks, just from how much this boosts spermatogenesis, this is basically like time travelling lol

11 Likes

Source

1 Like

The Manly Man is absolutely amazing.

Can this field cause headaches? I listen to about an hour a day and this is the only field I get headaches from. And I’ve gotten headaches from shorter listens.

Any reason why this might cause headaches, and any suggestions other than listening to it less? I’d prefer not to go only 3 listens as this field has changed so many things in my life.

Thanks guys

5 Likes

Imagine if a lecithin supplement is added, which doubles the volume of sperm lol
https://www.reddit.com/r/Semenretention/comments/1e3hnhd/my_scientific_study_on_the_effect_of_lecithin_on/?rdt=63591&sort=new

2 Likes

The only reason I think we ‘lose benefits’ is from loss of sperm, so if we just massively speed up the process of accumulation then there should be no issue really

1 Like

Remember it is kind of a wiring field too to become the manliest version

1 Like

Lecithin has a lot of interactions with methylation https://www.reddit.com/r/Supplements/comments/tyuokl/sunflower_lecithin_is_life_changing/ , frankly they are behind its cognitive effects and other potential ones, root is choline metabolism. It doesn’t mean that everybody can or should take it, especially given differences in choline metabolism. Also lecithin being an emulsifier shares common negative effects on digestion that with long term consumption may or may not be quite bad depending on the person. Taking lecithin only for ejaculate volume is vanity.

And yes, just a quick search elicits Choline intake and risk of lethal prostate cancer: incidence and survival - PMC this might be more relevant than hormone related concerns, as choline donors, precursors and co-factors are known to enhance mTOR independently.

1 Like

Thank you, I didn’t know it caused prostate cancer omg

1 Like

It doesn’t cause it, although ejaculate volume increase might exacerbate its development if it is just processed through reabsorption, but generally mTOR increase will cause any cell proliferation. Not at all concerning without actual underlying issue, just a note that if anyone already has prostate issues, then lecithin is likely not a supplement to be used to assist alleviating them.

If you are going to take it, immediate concerns would be effects on choline metabolism and overstimulation potential, also digestive ones.

3 Likes

I’m doing The Manly Man and Radiant Sexuality, both together amplify the results of SR by a ton, after only one week of SR I feel like a beast and usually after one week of SR I don’t feel any change.

2 Likes

what is SR

Semen retention

2 Likes

Going back to the beard topic, correct me if I’m wrong but this would be the best field to develop one right (from baby face) @Dr_Manhattan

One of my friends is baby faced and is trying to get a beard

I suggested this to him

2 Likes

I think this is increasing my bone density, one year ago I trained Muay Thai and took a knee to my knee, had extreme pain for one whole week.

Today, I took a knee to my knee and I felt it but it was like his knee hit a rock, didn’t feel any pain but he did.

With long enough time this will make my bones indestructible :100:

11 Likes

Same, as many other people ITT I noticed my fingers and my frame in general getting bigger

1 Like

How many loops are you doing per day?

Just bought this.
After 5 loops I spoke and almost could not recognize my voice. Also the way how I walk changed. Crazy. Highly recommend :fire:

8 Likes

Good and informative read on DHT

8 Likes

I can’t pinpoint if it’s this or some of my other protocols but I just hit an ANABOLIC WORKOUT

I could lift a plane up right now :triumph:

I walk through oozing testosterone

S/O to the doc & dream for these gems, you guys are absolute legends :handshake:

9 Likes

Could this field be considered kind of like a hormonal wiring field?

That’s the effect it seems to have on me. It makes all other testosterone boosting practices (supplements, exercise, fields) more powerful.