The Mental Mandala

There are specialized programs that allow you to download a full picture from Instagram
If anyone needs the “full” version, please
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Fy3Jp1dGHhXEaLA7mFbgZTnnmTPOT_0X?usp=sharing

15 Likes

Just saying this mandala in video games is unfair bro. I’m literally climbing the ranks on Valorant with ease, literally I’m doing plays that I thought I could never do.

7 Likes

In what ways does it help?

1 Like

Focus

5 Likes

If you play on PC use a custom crosshair application :love_you_gesture::slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Is it just me or is anyone also zoning out, losing focus, I sometimes get like “hypnotized” when looking at the center, I start seeing blurry but it does quiet my mind though but just until I become conscious and start thinking again.

I try blinking every second but still I still lose focus and my vision continues to stay blurry

1 Like

can you recommend a certain app?

or is this an option ingame?

1 Like

Custom Desktop Logo

http://customdesktoplogo.wikidot.com/

1 Like

Thank you sir
:slight_smile:

1 Like

Same

2 Likes
1 Like

Yes, I’m actually not sure if I should allow myself to see double or not. And whether I should (not) blink. As double sight and not blinking are not ok for the eyes. How do people meditate on mandalas/images?

Hi, do you still have this please?
Or can recommend one of those programs?

This is the free version you are asking for

I highly recommend that you consider this thread, and purchase an improved version

6 Likes

Thank you, I appreciate it!
(Just what I like to hear: ‘Upgrade’)

Wait, so you’ve reduced the size to that dot?
Or how did you use it with the crosshairs app, please?
Not sure if I should set it to transparent — if it would still work properly, or just reduce its size at normal transparency and pin it somewhere on screen.

Used it with Windows Media Player, on repeat on top of apps. Worked. But made it a bit clumsy to click/see around, always had to move it around.

I think you should focus and blink as much as you need to stay focused. You will eventually be able to focus for longer without blinking as much.

1 Like

Hi , what size print are you using in Walgreen.

Tnx

“wallet size”

4x5 i think it is.

1 Like

Thank you!