🤡 The most stupid thing You have ever done using a field

Lol but fields still worked :rofl:

3 Likes

I heard this one is strong :scream:

2 Likes

Yeah :joy:, that was a good lesson tho, no more sp attraction just more open to abundant love :grin:

2 Likes

On one occasion, without having measured the consequences because I simply neglected it, I listened to Hardcore during the whole night. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:The next day I was damn weak, I couldn’t stop laughing at that anecdote.

7 Likes

Lol🤣

2 Likes

How do you know if you are overusing fields what are usual symptoms beside heaviness in mind if done too much. Not using too much of fields but in combination with strong sublims and biofields theres a lot to process.

I’ve used Womb Healing for like an hour (I am a male) because I didn’t know what the word womb means in English, I thought it’s something different

7 Likes

:rofl: lol

3 Likes

What did You thought it was? :joy:

3 Likes

Something related to belly :eyes:

4 Likes

Full body fatigue
The need to sleep more even if you slept well
Mental fog
Lethargy
etc

5 Likes

it will work only if you have an uterus (womb). i dont think you have done much wrong as you have not the subject organ for which the audio is about.

3 Likes

Im noticing some of those as well now, but eating healthy ,lots of sun , earthing …etc to deal with reconciliation . Anything more that can be done to process more load?

1 Like

Yeah
The energy awakening course for instance
And fields that directly target the energy system or it’s parts.
Also NFTs and Servitors that can upgrade your system etc

2 Likes

I used my regular stack but added some loops (including 2x plasma beach, and Idek how many mstate gold…that’s when I stopped btw…but the playlists was longer. I understood the problem though).

Felt like my aura was attacking me. Tension all over my face. I was going into warp drive xD

Welp…I was done for the day anyway so looped automated grounding while lying on a wet towel and slept like a log.

4 Likes

Golden glow on steroids lol

3 Likes

Playing advanced brain fields for 5 hours (IN MY 2ND WEEK of having advanced brain fields, (Not an issue now, but back then it was insane.) and then playing ultimate integration tool. Nervous system was playing hot potato. Nervous system was like “Hey Alexa, play let it burn by usher.” and Cortona said “Playing let it burn targeted to your nervous system for 3 days, got it.” @anon3411921

3 Likes

Did You use my advice :wink:?
I mean’ advanced 'grounding lol

1 Like

Oh yes this was about a month ago LOL. I’ve looped 10 hours already with 0 issues in one day before. But back then, I didn’t understand what exactly was happening.

1 Like

Why :rofl: why do You looooooooop so much?

2 Likes