The Muscle Academy (Infinite Muscles Tour)

Muscle Academy

This field will energetically, physically, and morphically turn the user into the absolute workouter, and a user with Infinite Muscle Growth Potential. This potential is being realized all the time due to the workings of the field:

What I mean here is the field itself will do all the work for the user.

It will attach itself to the user’s aura and body and wherever else required. So if it makes sense, the ownership of this nft means exactly that.

There is no need to use the mandala actively, as the field is transferred and attached to your body and aura and will be on you as long as you own it.

The field will immediately place the user in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber by default and remain there indefinitely unless otherwise specified/turned off by the user. This means the user will always been inside Hyperbolic Time Chamber as he goes about his day, and is able to reap the immense benefits from it constantly regardless of what he is doing

So basically, we’ll be in a constant time dilated reality bubble which can be applied in every facet of life, whether for accelerated learning or anything else, not just for auto-working out. Although that is the main goal.

The Hyperbolic Time Chamber (also known as the Room of Spirit and Time) is a dimension with a time dilation which causes one day outside the chamber to be expanded into one year inside. It is used by the Z fighters in order to train efficiently without spending too much time. The time dilation that occurs in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber is one day of real time is equivalent to one year in the Chamber, or 1 minute of real time is approximately six hours in the Chamber.

For speeded up workouts

Like at one time there is speeded up workout, and then there is muscle recovery and then back workouting etc.

Adding to it would be the automated workout systems (auto plans and custom workouts as well) and exercises and all else that is bellow.

and muscle recovery.

Some more stuff this chamber has which smartly applies when needed:

• It also has appropriate resistance (not just enhanced gravity) against our movement for resistance training,
  • Oxygen levels drop to stimulate our aerobic training, like in Tibet
  • Infrared promotes blood circulation and cell repair
  • Add the appropriate hydrogen ions
  • Offer light therapy, such as Tesla violet Light
  • The temperature drops and Cold Water with Ice Treatment is provided
  • Extreme energy rechargers and overloads
  • Universal and cosmic energy absorption
  • Sun Gazer

You can easily activate any of these on demand as well. Just specify time with it. (Like activate sun gazer for 20 min)

But otherwise the chamber will apply that which it sees fit.

Hyperbolic Time Chamber functionality is incredibly Smart and keeps growing, becoming more efficient, intelligent and stronger constantly.

So far I think of training in such a difficult environment. And give a difficulty level of 1 to 10, by detecting where you’re at, but you can also ask for any level specifically, using the intent or password “Focus on Chamber Difficulty (number 1-10)”.

1-3 for beginners

4-7 for advanced

8-10 for beginners will result in calling an ambulance directly :upside_down_face:

The difficulty also follows the NFT owner 's Current strong level. Like this weight gets heavier or lighter as the owner gets stronger or weaker (sick or tired). Maintaining the difficulty is always challenging to the owner.

Also

we get resistance from all directions applied upon us for maximum stimulation and the resulting growth that it can cause.

Any side effects of the fictional chamber won’t be there ofc.

What else it contains:

The Morphic Gym

Key aspect of the field

Field Consists of a lot of knowledge on all types of workouting (in gym (all kinds of exercises there), in nature, aerobics, …), muscle building, all exercises there are, and stuff like cardio, running and swimming, training, nutrition, body chemistry, and posture help, and body physique development. (all of these in extreme detail)

Then it also has actual and amazing skill implications on how to stimulate and apply these on your body.

It can reach the highest intensities of inducing muscle soreness.

Kinda a really smart system applied onto the body’s own intelligence as well.

For every muscle there is, there will be a workout provided for it at all times automatically at the most optimum muscle building level.

To create a person, that has a strong, well built and shaped body, as if they were going to the gym, aerobics etc, and did all kinds of exercising all the time and make the most possible out of it

It’s not only for muscle growth but also other ways to enhance yourself physically, like also through better muscle explosiveness etc, so the right exercises for these stuff as well.

The Workouts etc. are also provided every day, just by owning the nft, making it as much doable as it can be.

And are extremely individualized for the user, based on user’s muscle gaining goals.

Like perhaps someone would like muscles that are extremely strong and powerful without getting bulkier. Isometric exercises would then come and do its work for that person.

Differently for everyone hence etc.

It adapts nicely to individuals.

Also, Let’s say I was reading an article about proprioception and intermuscular coordination because we need to train our proprioception. We will achieve this partly through active balancing and movement training. The NFT knows what we’re talking about automatically and applies that on you (if senses that you want that as well). (aka the automplan workout)

It has a set knowledgebase that can adapt to everything.

But otherwise the user can just let the field determine what is best/already find out about the things that are best for the user and what he wants.

Or the user can also create a custom workout plan if they want it exactly the way they want.

It goes like this:

Step 1:

Write down the workout plan on paper or digital document/notes (aka 1000 automated pushups, situps, 100 km run) (you can name it like Workout Plan 1 etc)

Step 2:

Say: Activate This Custom Workout Plan

Step 3:

Workout will begin. It will then make it so that it is possible, like it may adjust the workout over a day or two (in my example that would be so, like 100 km run is not something to be done in an hour), while keeping in mind user’s energy reserve levels and nutrients etc to not overwork.

(Cheat Code: One may create a workout plan of let’s say of automated 100000 pushups 99999 km run and they won’t have to worry about it for some time)

(then through the audio and mandala/suit, the workout aspects of the field would do just that)

(while other aspects of the field remain the same)

Cancelation of the workout: If you want to cancel the custom workout, just say “Stop my current custom workout”.

(then it goes back to autoplan workout)

While the knowledge base is big, the application is strongly targeted at the same time.

So it provides big varities of options, while doesn’t necessarily reduce the strength of the workouts because of that.

Mental and cognitive exercises are covered as well.

The workouter also uses a combination of Hardcore, Muscles beyond limits, Blessings of Saint Biceps, and Full Body Shredded and Jacked elements (elements from say chest and back field applied on whole body), drastically enhanced, deep and strongly focused on utmost muscle growth on a godlike muscular level.

Also consists of massive amounts of follistatin production to the muscles, creatine, BAM15 and 20E Pepper, anabolic effects and other things like that, which we don’t know but you do. The secret sauces for infinite muscle growth.

Uses any kinds of other ways as seen in APE tag, to boost the user’s overall performance and physical skills, abilities.

Stuff like photosynthesis, mutations, heck even feeding or Zero Point Energy and other energies that can help us with muscle building.

Cultivate energies responsible for sports and muslce building. (Aka extreme “sport” power cultivation in dantians, chakras, especially solar plexus. Maybe it can be infused into muscles, bones and mind as well)

Even magical potions like the one from Asterix and Obelix

The magic potion is the potion brewed by Getafix, that gives the Gaulish warriors superhuman strength. It is brewed from various herbs, found around the village and the forests surrounding it. Getafix is the only one who knows how to make the potion.

Magic potion | The Asterix Project | Fandom.

There is also healing for the workouter It will work on healing the user, to make it the healthiest workouter. Muscles, bones, joints, and all else will be regenerated and put into perfect condition. Any injury if happens, the field will know how to heal it fast and effectively. Some hormonal healing and balancing as well.

Nerves regenerate for perfect functioning as well, with optimal neural communication, every muscle needs proper nerve signals at the neuromuscular junction to be able to contract as efficiently as possible.

It can heal anything else as well that the workouter may need, like to get perfect gut health (for more energy etc) and endocrine system…

It can apply some milder Increased oxygen absorption to muscles and organs for increased energy and blood flow

It also removes excess cortisol from the bloodstream once the workouts are over/when regenerating.

So Balances it. Lowering the excess of it, if there is excess.

Or if too low, I guess it would go a bit up if needed. (Smart cortisol balancer)

If the user needs or wants bulking or cutting fat, the field will ofc recognize it and apply what is needed for the user, for a strong well built body.

When bulking, the field can use external sources of energies and use them as “energetic calories”.

There will be appealing looks of the muscles, posture. With all that the user gets, the field will make sure it creates absolute bodily harmony and beautiful bodily appeal. It will also get you to have your desired body type and structure, muscle definition and sculpture.

Even works on height if the user wants to be taller.

The field will also consciously guide us on top of all that telling us what to do. Field checks what the athlete wants to work on. What you want etc (what area) . And how that would be applied to you in coherence.

Then It basically applies that style of building, workout etc. taking the knowledge of how it is done by other people who know how to do this successfully. Then the workout itself would take place.

So let’s say I want to I want field to train me like the NBA basketball players are trained

This aspect of the field would automate it in a way most suitable for me, taking inspiration from workouts of these NBA players. And it would not have to be a conscious want from me, the field would instead recognize it and do it. (It’d then train techniques, muscles, knowledge…)

Then I’d also like to run. Well same, individualized automated training workout of those taking inspirations from those sprinters etc. would be applied to us.

And then the field would know that I want the mix of two.

And would combine it all together.

Now it would not be just a workout of muscles automated. But all the techniques as well, and muscle memories etc. My body would be trained as an NBA player and a sprinter hence I would be as one.

Also a database of greatest athletic minds and trainers from history to get (beneficial) guidance, knowledge, techniques from. We can start with Ali, Roc Marciano, Michael Jordan, Kobe Bryant (Mamba Mentality), Michael Phelps (feel free to add on), Lionel Messi, Luka Doncic, Mike Tyson, Zyzz, autoplan also detects which one would be best for you and draws them in.

Not only does it give you their workout and training style while activated, but also the muscle groups and body enhancements that worked for them naturally and automatically. You can use this while you use the IMA as a standalone workout or as a companion when you are actually physically training, or if detected it can easily be part of the autoplan as well.

Something like a very highly educated and knowledgeable coach with a true championship mentality as well. It can also have the added benefit of “The Champion Feeling” which stimulates the feeling of winning a gold medal, championship ring ect.

It can apply all that is required for a sport that you are doing. (like if you play soccer, it would have elements of knowledge on how to score goals, make the best passess, guidance during the games,) kinda trains you for every sport you play, then also works for winning in it, like by applying coherence between teammates, luck and probability to win etc.

Also whatever sporting or fitness or any physical activity you’d be doing, the knowledge of coaches would help you however they can, to make you better. This could be a hint or two how to do things more efficiently or just help you with the mindset. If you lose, they cheer you up with their motivational advice. If you’re messing around they make sure you get serious.

To become the best and most trained in whatever you may be pursuing.

Also be able to copy sport skills of those around you, you will absorb the beneficial knowledge and skill to meet at least their level (if higher) and beyond.

There is also the intention to create the right mental and physical workouting sets, mutations, muscle tears… to facilitate physical change while you use it, as well as physical preparation. (not sure what i meant here with preparation lol)

Let the it carry you on a journey of change as a very concentrated workout that sinks down to an even genetic and muscular level to implement a higher form of muscle building harmony.

Imagine the pure concept of the flower of life like workouts working in a negentropic manner changing the inner you, the core of your genes, muscles and physique is all now influenced by harmony and negentropic order of workouts.

Of course if you extend this thought process outwards you will see a host of potential effects not quite unlike a massive awakening into becoming an entirely new Muscular and strong you, with the ideal body.

I think technically since it affects dna/rna should also activate and switch on all the best muscle building and physique, performance, genes that the blueprint would find appropriate. Works also on improving your sport performance at the deepest levels.

It may affect anything that helps with muscle growth like

Insulin hypersensitivity for muscle cells

So that the body will prioritize muscle cells when it comes to distributing nutrients from the food/drinks we consume and also energetic calories.

Of course, this is after the rest of the body has been adequately cared for.

The true blueprint of muscle building.

Ofc, we did not forget about the Alchemical Physical Change, as if you were working out your entire life (from the appropriate age), at the right intensities, and have already gained lots of muscles.

The Muscle Growth will build up in an energetic and physical way as the user uses or owns this NFT.

Which easily allows you to use different aspects and things within this Muscle Growth created energetic world. The accumulated vibrational and physical buildup of muscle building that extends with your conscious, and body, builds and ‘stores’ that Muscle Growth physical charge.

Which we will use here for Muscle Growth, perhaps allowing muscles, to grow way beyond what would be possible before.

(like someone may repeat mantras for years and get siddhi of specific mantra, so we use this idea of someone who has been working out effectively for years, and have gotten that kind of “siddhi” for workouting, where they’re already jacked enormously”, we will replicate that, so it should include lots of potential to give you lots of muscle growth, of as if you have gained that siddhi, which we will now!)

With some A Dream of a Workouter elements, gauging how strong and muscular you can be, what kind of body you can have etc and showing you. (as well as leading other subfields to go that way). With some universal workouting guide that guides you on your path of muscle building and physique. Woven worlds will work with that as well.

Are other Captain’s additions we are yet to discover :)

p.s.

There’s also a smart link. So if we have other fitness or physique NFTs lt can link to these NFT in order to create more synergy and power.

Not just physique, but also energy giving ntfs or even any NFT that can assist in this field and the user has, comes forth and assists in muscle building.

(Kinda like your NFTs intercession for muscles lol)

Audio and Mandala
Thank you Dreamweaver for creating it :)

51 Likes

Insane project, congratz to the whole team

3 Likes

Thanks!

I was just telling the team to:

:grin:

5 Likes

This is a total innovation, has to be one of the smartest fields ever out there for physical exercise and muscle gain
Gonna listen to the audio and have my first workout, i can just tell this is next level already :muscle: :muscle:

4 Likes

Shouthout to @Happyyear123 for coming up with these different intensities :raised_hands::slightly_smiling_face:.

4 Likes

This is an incredible field. Congrats to everyone that has it.

2 Likes

Enjoy! Have a good time :partying_face:

3 Likes

Crazy nft muscle bomb, congratulations @veh and group … :muscle:
Wondering how u able to manage to fit this description into standard template, 9 sub-fields. I’m sure it’d ve been a major challenge :joy::smiley::joy:

3 Likes

Thanks!

And the music is lit :muscle::yum:

3 Likes

I went hiking a bit, and woah, it was even easier than as if I was walking on a flat surface.

This field gives some really rapid transformations for sure.

5 Likes

I listened to the audio before sleep. i woke up my body feels like i had an extremely beneficial workout session, muscles active and toned, body is ready to take on the day.
I haven’t had such an energetic awakening for a long time :anger: :anger:

6 Likes

Yep, idk if I mentioned in description here, but basically it works you out until it sees when you require recovery and then it applies recovery, and then once recovered gets back to workouts.
And so on…

So it can easily be listened 24/7 without much exhaustion.

But ofc you’ll still want to eat to get yourself the resources used.

6 Likes

How do we access this nft? I didn’t see a link?

1 Like

When there’s no link, for most of the time it means it is a private project.

2 Likes

Congrats on the release!!

Appreciate the description too! So interesting to see what forum members are thinking about in these projects.

3 Likes

I appreciate your kindness benign!

3 Likes

So I’ve been using this daily since release and I can visibly see the changes on my body, shoulder getting bigger and wider and losing belly fat also got the chance to test my strength yesterday with these heavy bags that I usually carry up and down the stairs and barely broke a sweat compared to before where I would have to take breaks.

10 Likes

So, today upon waking up, I finally been able to use this for the 1st time. I looped it about 20minuts. Just passive listening, doing its thing.

After my passive listening session, it felt like I had some kind of slight workout. my breathing was affected. I could associate my breathing to like I had done light exercise.

my somewhat slight deep breathing returned to normal about 30 minutes after.

I plan to use this again tomorrow and I will not use any fields to assess this on its own.

This is the only NFT for health that I have, that I plan to use for few days to access it on its own.

Though I have paid fields for health, Astrological Physical Buff, Godlike Ojas, Ojas Marrowed, Plasma Flaunt, PMHC, KQC, Smart StemCells, The Negentropic Pulser (still working for me after 4 days rental is over and that was like more than 1 week ago) . I plan not to use these fields for the mean time.

6 Likes

So… I don’t see a link, how would one go about getting this?

It’s a private NFT. You can search the buying and selling thread and see if someone has it for sale.