The Muscle Roar

Can’t wait to do this for real :it:

3 Likes

Bene, brava! :wink:

2 Likes

It is amazing :yum:

1 Like

Hehe :grin: I came out in pretty good shape considering all the pasta, pizza, gelato!
I think being in an overflow joy, bliss, presence, the sunshine, grounding, lots of walking everyday.
Slow living, filled with presence and fullness.

5 Likes

However, Manly Man / Womanly Woman should already give some help, especially if you do a little physical activity. Of the foods you listed, I can only limit the pizza because between pasta with Genoese pesto and the various types of homemade ice cream, the challenge becomes demanding but in fact, I have Manly Man which reduces the side effects a little. :smiley:

3 Likes

Delightful :yum:

4 Likes

mangia mangia :grin: My lady says the same thing, the Mediterranean lifestyle allows for so much richness!

3 Likes

Yes, today spaghetti with pesto and zucchini

:ok_hand:

Belly for sure! :laughing:

4 Likes

Hey @Dr_Manhattan
is there an aesthetic component in the field? give better shape to the muscle, like more fullness in the upper pecs stuff like that?

6 Likes

Great question cause that would want me to add this next to Hardcore

2 Likes

It grows all muscles, from experience I can say that my pecs are now protruding on the upper exterior side (diagonal) and the upper side is really going up to the clavicle bone with a small dip line.
My little ball of muscle is really turning into a big plate going much higher.

It does what it says on the description, most bodybuilder (mostly non pros) don’t work out every little muscles, but here everything is being developed, it gives a nice aesthetic look.

12 Likes

I want to get the frame discussed in this video

and if what he says at 1:55 is true; that the traps have more androgen receptors then I should be covered with manly and muscle roar
thanks

1 Like

Okay guys so my arm has been broken for 20 days. Ive been listening to this since that day and i must say i have not gotten the results i Expected. No more definition. No more muscle mass. I still did my cardio training but thats about it. Expected some changes but was disappointed unfortunately.

Hi @Enes could you share more details ?

Yes sir

Kind of weird because after 7 days it seemed to have a big effect on my shoulders Arms but after that nothing more changed. I did what i could in regard to training like shadowboxing, running and eating Lots of protein. In the beginnend i listened to it for about half an hour but the i reduced it to 15 Minuten and now im listening to it for only about 4 Times. Maybe i need to increase listening time and reduce other fields? Im listening to 4 fields at the moment. Mental health, Manly man, this and unbrakeable from binaural nutrition. Also i must say im New at this forum and got this field from someone who Sold it to me for less. Maybe theres the problem.

Then it’s not gonna work, you have to buy it officially. You have been scammed, though I suspect you knew it was a bootleg copy cheating the creator.

3 Likes

Ok thank you.

Did you get any results and how long did it take you?

Yeah was dumb from me

1 Like

It happens a LOT to new users.
You should report the scammer, he must have known it wouldn’t work for you.

2 Likes