The Muscle Roar

Or does anyone know another way to get it? Rlly want this one.

Any updates as of now regarding gains? :star_struck:

Will Update you when i see some after getting the product

1 Like

Hey bro Did you gain anymore weight.

Any update?

1 Like

I’ve had this field for a little over a couple of weeks.

I have noticed a sustained increase in muscular density and fullness. And this is with very little supplemental resistance training.

Will keep on using this at my frequency of 4-8 listens per day and report back in a couple of months perhaps. I trust it and I’m in it for the long game.

6 Likes

Is this field suitable for women? None of the workout fields work for me, even when looped. Not sure if it’s because I have always lifted weights, been fit.
I’ve lost quite a bit of muscle travelling for 6 months and eating all the carbs in Italy :grin:

Or would this be too much? Although I prefer a pilates-longer muscle/body shape now

5 Likes

It is

3 Likes

Can’t wait to do this for real :it:

3 Likes

Bene, brava! :wink:

2 Likes

It is amazing :yum:

1 Like

Hehe :grin: I came out in pretty good shape considering all the pasta, pizza, gelato!
I think being in an overflow joy, bliss, presence, the sunshine, grounding, lots of walking everyday.
Slow living, filled with presence and fullness.

5 Likes

However, Manly Man / Womanly Woman should already give some help, especially if you do a little physical activity. Of the foods you listed, I can only limit the pizza because between pasta with Genoese pesto and the various types of homemade ice cream, the challenge becomes demanding but in fact, I have Manly Man which reduces the side effects a little. :smiley:

3 Likes

Delightful :yum:

4 Likes

mangia mangia :grin: My lady says the same thing, the Mediterranean lifestyle allows for so much richness!

3 Likes

Yes, today spaghetti with pesto and zucchini

:ok_hand:

Belly for sure! :laughing:

4 Likes

Hey @DR_MANHATTAN
is there an aesthetic component in the field? give better shape to the muscle, like more fullness in the upper pecs stuff like that?

6 Likes

Great question cause that would want me to add this next to Hardcore

2 Likes

It grows all muscles, from experience I can say that my pecs are now protruding on the upper exterior side (diagonal) and the upper side is really going up to the clavicle bone with a small dip line.
My little ball of muscle is really turning into a big plate going much higher.

It does what it says on the description, most bodybuilder (mostly non pros) don’t work out every little muscles, but here everything is being developed, it gives a nice aesthetic look.

14 Likes

I want to get the frame discussed in this video

and if what he says at 1:55 is true; that the traps have more androgen receptors then I should be covered with manly and muscle roar
thanks

1 Like