The Muscle Roar

@davidb100806 this will really depend on your constitution

I suggest you try it out and see how functional you feel afterward

Thank you.

My skinny fat slowly got replaced by muscle, it was mostly texture and hardness.

But a few days ago I noticed I can see my pecs protruding from my shirt. Flexed my biceps in the mirror I finally got that shoulder, dip, biceps bulge. My muscle insertions are better than I thought, it has a nice shape, the whole muscle grew. My pecs are now forming the full square plate with line in the middle. Much more defined body overall, larger.

Still feel like Iā€™m cheating on my brain with my muscles, but I love it.

Also, barely lifting grocery bags, not going to the gym

34 Likes

How many times a day do you listen to it? Have you stacked it with some other camp for muscle growth?

1 Like

@Vheeth
I use Muscle roar and Manly Man everyday, I use manly man more bout 1h+ per day and 40-60 min of Muscle roar, some days 15 min only.

I am beyond the reasonable listening guidelines, which I donā€™t recommend everyone to do.

11 Likes

I most likely will never share any pictures of myself (even with blurred face) except with few people I really trust and in private.

1 Like

Did your strength also increase? Do you feel you have more strength in your arms when you lift stuff?

@DR_MANHATTAN

@DR_MANHATTAN

I had some reservations about using the field more than four times a day. I too try to increase the time of use to evaluate the effects. Right now I use it every other day because I was convinced that there is a need to rest the body, just like a real workout for better muscle growth. But apparently itā€™s not necessary.

Ofcourse, thats obvious logic.
I experienced myself, Iā€™ve been using it since 2 weeks. Rather any workout field works same even the Yt ones , it builds muscles ( hypertrophy or plasia) and thus more strength. Btw Iā€™m not going gym but still can lift significant weights easily.

Thatā€™s great
I was concerned it might be just an esthetic buff

1 Like

So I go hard in the gym 4 days a week. I do have MBL and I listen to Hardcore on 2 of the 3 rest days.

Would this field help me gain quicker? Or would it perhaps even be over-doing it?

I got this yesterday, I was working out while listening. any advice on adding rest days because of this? I usually go to gym 5x a week, 4-3 occasionally. (resting today)

1 Like

You guys are over thinking it as to how many times or how long is ideal to listen to this (or other) field. These work through your aura, ego, subconscious and higher self before the physical body. If you go beyond the ā€˜recommendedā€™ listening guidance these layers of protection you have (and what is built into the field) will keep you safe. There is little to no risk in experimenting what works best for you.

I personally go well beyond the recommended limits on all audios and have great results with no side effects. Also keep in mind, what works for myself or the Dr. does not mean it will work as well for you.

If you go too far, your body will let you know and this ā€˜limitā€™ can change daily. It is more important to work at trusting your own guidance than copying another personā€™s method.

There is a reason the Dr. is at times vague and pushes you towards working on it yourself. If we all experiment the same way much less will be learned through the process.

It is also more rewarding to carve out your own unique path to success.

PS. You also donā€™t need to tag him, he reads everything and is one of the best on the forum at responding.

20 Likes

Did anyone try to combine the TMR with the Hardcore for a workout,
and what was the experience if an overkill or enhancement?

unless you are aware of your nervous systemā€™ boundaries and know how much to stretch and when to stop. doing it on alternate days may still be sensible. And just repeating the cliche - get your proteins and diet sorted.

My approach now is to actually do some workout while listening, I do it for 15-20 mins of basics and Iā€™m finding better effects - thatā€™s my view and experience.

4 Likes

This is very encouraging about the potential of the field. :+1:

1 Like

Can you add PayPal for Payment? Cant buy it because i dont have a CreditCard. Or do i need to get a CreditCard for this?

1 Like

Hi, Enes!
the child welcome

3 Likes

Thanks, hi!

1 Like