The Navagraha Homam

Wow again, every time I try something new and check something I have never heard of before I am blown away. Last night I fell asleep while looping a field and woke up overwhelmed, Youtube suggested the Nullify planetary effects track which helped immensely, and I got curious to see if there was a more elaborated version and voila here it is. It is amazing how grounded and centered I feel, my chest area feels so free! I drank coffee and my high from the coffee feels completely different too lol. It is so much fun exploring what has been created already and I am beyond grateful to come across gem after gem every time. Thank you so much again!!!

6 Likes

Hello everyone, can one use headphones while listening to this field?

Yes

Is the image uploaded is mandala?

No it’s not.

1 Like

If I understood correctly this field includes the fields “Amplify Positive Planetary and Astrological Effects” and “Nullify Negative Planetary and Astrological Effects”?

Is it a good strategy to play it 3-4 before full moon for a week? I don’t want to have it in my regular stack because of lack of “space”.

Hey
Maybe you should just check out astro inclined instead
Its all of that plus this (i think, right?)
And it’s not just a mandala, but has a complimentary

• and very quick- audio

Edit:

Ok so actually idk if it has this field persay
But still i think you’d probably vibe with it lol

1 Like

So, to confirm, this, Astrologically Inclined, Shatachandi Yagna and The Navagraha Homam are all very different? Asking because Saturn’s been kicking my ass and need a helping hand - so much about what I read re: Saturn in the fourth house has been true to me and I feel so boxed in by my living situation. :/ Also asking because it’s a little too pricey for me to acquire all of them.

1 Like

Emblem of change might be a good option for Saturn. But navagraha homam is my personal favourite.

3 Likes

what does it mean this part? that i have to do something? (like watching my natal chart while playing this…)

By listening u are the active participant.
Afterwards I always say a sincere thank you.

2 Likes

Hello I’ve just used it for the first time!
It felt amazing and I felt it working!

I’m a numerologist and I know how each number and planet work on us.

I would like to do this ritual also to my clients
I think it will not work if I play it to them because they didn’t pay for it right?

Can I charge them for a course and then buy for each one of them a copy with my credit card and my email and then just play it will it work this way?
It’s very confusing

Thanks

@Captain_Nemo

2 Likes

From my understanding you can buy it as a gift to their email on Gumroad

1 Like

Oh thank you!
That’s helpful
Then I can probably just play it from my speakers and it will work for everyone listening :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

This field could help for the eclipse season that is coming up on March 25 and April 8?

1 Like

That’s kind of what it’s made for. If you can, try it and see. It may help.

This field is so powerful, just used it to start off my new Monday, in this new month of April. It’s a staple for me monthly, and a great one to build upon, following it up with ME, SLR 3, and Limitless Horizons. Really excited in what’s continuing to come.

For some of you that mentioned Rahu placements, you might want to check out the new Rahu Homan field that was just released. Lots of excitement around this:

3 Likes

Hey @Triple-T does the new Navagraha Maha Homam it’s a enhance version of this one?

It seems the “maha” likely signifies a more elaborate ritual, though don’t know if it’s any more effective.

2 Likes

thanks!. will ended up getting these two and see how it works.