The Navagraha Homam

Hi sorry for a late response.
Well firstly its doing something extra.
Like one(or a few) additional exercise(s) while working out.
Secondly, those Rituals have a years of parctice behind them so in a sense they are like fields that have thousands of years ago to grow stronger.
Its the reason why even people who are not psychics, energy workers etc can also perform those rituals (not talking from a traditional point of view, just pure practice) and still get some benefits.
Its like the exorcism audio, the exoricsm rite in itself has some energy tied to it because of years of practice and repetition.
Its similiar way with those rituals, its just that most of them had way more time to grow even than the exorcism rite.
So at this point its not ā€˜ā€˜onlyā€™ā€™ creations of Dream(as in nullify and amplify fields), but creation of Dream+ those thousands years of practice+ enchanced by Dream.
That was my understanding when I said Navagraha Homam would be even better.
Its like the two astrology fields but leveled up+ more done to in same direction

37 Likes

Thank you for that explanation. I understand what youā€™re saying. Makes sense! Thank you.

6 Likes

just bought!

8 Likes

Lollllll really? Thatā€™s all I had to tell you?

6 Likes

Feeling quite a shift with it this morning.

New Indicators to remind me to play it (and experiment with it), beyond astrological updates:

• My level of energy
  • Peopleā€™s energy
  • The weather

I was navigating in dense energies since yesterday afternoon with not much data to explain it (except ā€œIā€™m tiredā€), and noticed this morning that peopleā€™s energy was the same, as well as the weather.

Since its release the Navigator of Awe has often gotten me out of those state & situation with ease, and helped me as well not being impacted by the surrounding vibe. This time it did not have much effect.

I figured it would not be bad to play this one, and I am feeling as if the sunlight is finally piercing through the cloud :sun_behind_large_cloud:

I would be curious about you guys experience with this oneā€™s use.

15 Likes

I got this 3 days ago and i had totally forgotten :laughing:

Trying it for the first time and ā€¦

OMG.

This instantly. 10 seconds in, feels like a complete liberation, im sorry but tho i love Nullify Negative astrological and i religiously play it as soon as the alarm goes off every morning, this is like 100 times more powerful. I feel like if i had tons of coats over me i didnt know and now i dont. Or like if i had been pulled by thousands of strings 24/7 all my life from all corners of the Universe and now im free.

And at the same time (specially with that flute or whatever instrument played is) like if all the same planets, constellations, and else, that were pulling the strings attached from me before, where pouring pixy dust (positive energy, magic, blessings whatever you wanna call them) all over me.

Its like if the Universe and everything in it had an Ego represented by the strong strings sucking energy from Me and delivering nasty leftovers and while listening to this that Ego was released/cut off from Me.

And the Opposite of Ego lets say Unconditional Love and the highest purest vibrations mixed from all in that Universe was delivered to Me, infusing Me, surrounding Me etc.

I am in awe. Im a ridiculous freak nerd when it comes to astrology lol i swear, so to me, personally this field is pure gold. I am deeply thankful for this.

I know its to be played only every 3 months or tht you dont need to play it more than that, but i need to try this alone for a few days with just BoL :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: i can only imagine how that is going to feel.

:raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3: Love you Mosquito.

38 Likes

Wellā€¦ I did it!

Looped BoL + this Homam last night

I always wake up positive no matter what looking forward to a new day.

But today i woke up 100% happy confident, joyful, excited, hopeful, positive, forward, 100% feeling successful today (tho I supposedly not have meetings) but i was feeling like it was going to be a very very positive and successful day :woman_shrugging:t2::ok_woman:t2:

Saturdays is the heaviest day for me but i dont have meetings. This week that ends tomorrow was shiiiiieeeettttt literally, for everybody, so in my own knowledge and perception when the days affect everything and everybody i assume its something out of our possibilities to handle themā€¦ it is something crazy going on up there.

This week was already portraying tht it was going to be a hard one as well, but instead i got solved 2 big issues at work in the most smoothly way, almost like a miracle, got extra money as a bonus for no reason really, confirmation on 2 deals i thought lost. And just an amazing feeling overall.

:heart::heart::heart::heart:

Note: this was just a trial i wanted to carry through but now on ill just play it as suggestedā€¦ every 3 months unless one day or week seems extra heavy up there lol

35 Likes

So I like to think ā€œthe fault is not in our starsā€, but Iā€™m going through some transits with challenging aspects, and despite playing Nullify and Amplify religiously every morning, Iā€™m still feeling like my efforts to be the ā€œMaster of My Fate, Captain of my Soulā€, in the face of the greater unseen forces of the universe, are like this:

I played the field twice while having my natal chart in front of me, reflecting on those pesky placements, and trying to tap into my supposed strengths.

I feel a bit lighter. I still have no idea how to proceed. But I feel a bit tougher, like I just did a mental haka.:muscle:

38 Likes

There you go.

I wonder how you will sustain that lightness youā€™ve been able to accomplish for yourself.

And have you ever noticed that you get your inspirations and your brilliant ideas about how to proceed in that lightness? My inspirations never come to me when Iā€™m all balled up in tension and wrestling with a problem. Itā€™s only when Iā€™ve relaxed my grip on an issue as something which Needs. To. Be. Fixed and relaxed into what youā€™re calling lightness that my inspirations come to me.

(In short, maybe youā€™ve done all you needed to do in accomplishing your lightness and now your only ā€œjobā€ [too strong a word] is to take satisfaction in the lightness you were able to accomplish and trust in the process that your insights and inspirations will come through your cracks of least resistance of your lightness.)

11 Likes

Mix it for a couple of days with Torsion and BoL

8 Likes

I will thank you! :two_hearts: I wish to have even a small part of the success you are seeing with your recent stacks! :raised_hands:

And Capital Governance of course, because Iā€™m mindfully trying to grow/evolve through my Chiron in 2nd House.:seedling:

3 Likes

Good choice of emoji. Chironā€™s the great healer (even if a little inconvenient).

1 Like

Absolutely. I used to pride myself that if I failed, it wasnā€™t for the lack of trying. But it seems now that I was like a fly hurling itself repeatedly against a glass window, not seeing the many other exits nearby to freedom.

Now learning to pause and reassess, and be more (ugh) flexible.

7 Likes

Its all about how you mix them what time of the day and consistency.

You can always PM if you want to discuss in detail so we dont spam threads :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Chandi is an aspect of the Great Goddess that controls everything sentient, so it certainly does influence even the planets. A form of Chandi (called Vanadurga or the Goddess of the Forests is specifically known to influence planets in favor of those that invoke her energy).

However, Navagraha Homa in some cases might have a faster effect, especially if you know you have a negative planetary position.

I would say go with your gut. If I had to pick only one of the two, it would be Chandi as there is nothing she cannot accomplish. It is also one of my Top 3 mantras for precisely that reason.

31 Likes

What is the part of the ritual? Elaborate please. I donā€™t know much about it.

1 Like

Will you please post that mantra? Not sure which Chandi mantra you are referring to. Thanks bro

2 Likes

Guys the field is just something else for me :open_mouth:
Im using it first time ever and and I feel an INTENSE feeling in my leg.
Im only 5 minutes into field but I already feel much more effects than for all healing fields I ever used.
One of traits of Shani (Saturn) is that his limp/lame on one leg and that was used to explain why planet Saturn was moving so slow ( For long time it was believed that Saturn is the slowest moving planet)
I find a lot of parallels between my live and Shani Dev in Vedic literature/mythology. Like literally my youngest years was almost 1:1 with some myths, I was born on Saturday, and among other similarities soon after one particular event in my live (almost 1:1) my right leg became limp of sorts. I would walk normally etc but could not ever play footbal, jog etc. Thats all not to say I have some weird God complex but that I probably have some strong affinity with Shani/Saturn.
So I feel strengthtening in parts that I always felt pain in for 16/17 years right now. I feel everything in this leg going in its place regarding my hips/spine/overall posture. Tendonds getting stronger, foot getting re-adjusted, its Amazing first time ever I have experienced feeling this strong. I also feel this in my stomach and first and second chakras but not as strong as in the leg. Its like my whole leg is being re-adjusted to the optimal postition, ā€˜ā€˜postureā€™ā€™ strength etc!
I know I have said this but thats the strongest feeling I ever had in my life!
Thank You so much Capitan!

34 Likes

Amen! This is one of my favorite fields ever!

I think I posted 2-3x on this thread raving and raving about it.

17 Likes

Someone changed profile pic!! :muscle: :muscle: :smiley:

11 Likes