The Navagraha Homam

Thank you

6 Likes

Hey guys, good day to play this one. Or Shatachandi :pray::slight_smile:

Messed up astro today apparently, it gave me a complete reset.
(Using an app lately so I know when to play it now and then: ā€œSanctuaryā€ / Very useful :grin:)

10 Likes

Played this yesterday - as suggested by Borisju

Something definitely shifted

Had the urge to contact an old friend

Also woke up feeling so refreshed and relaxed

13 Likes

This field pulled me out of a month + long emotional crisis. During this time I thought about this field but said to myself ā€œI just used it 4-5 weeks ago tops, I canā€™t need it again yet.ā€ But apparently I was wrong. I might have needed to use it a couple extra days in a row. Well, I used it last night and today had the best day Iā€™ve had in months. Just love love love this field ever since it came out. Will start to use every 3 weeks from now on.

22 Likes

This field helps me through Lionsgate, that I feel is more intense than usual. The energies the last few days has almost been frantic at times. This field gives me a shield so I can go on doing stuff and not just ā€freezeā€.

15 Likes

Yaaaaaaisssss :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Hello mates,
Going through a financial crunch and I genuinely have to make the planets in favour, I desperately want this field but I do not have enough money to buy, if someone could please help me out with this field, Iā€™ll pay whatever I can, any help would be forever appreciated and Iā€™ll be forever grateful. :pray:

I hope I am not banned for posting this by the moderators, this forum and the YT channel has always helped me and Iā€™ll be really grateful to the creators for whatever they have created and helped alot of people.

3 Likes

You can listen to Nullify & Amplify instead:

6 Likes

Yes, these are the 2 videos getting me through the toughest of days, but the Navagraha homam will definitely work wonders.

If you need money, try with this stack

8 Likes

You can also add to the 2 above the whole planetary album on energetic alchemy

8 Likes

Since this has both positive and negative planetary from dreamseeds. Which only lasts for 24hr.

Or with this one last for a week? Iā€™m confused.

In that case to benefit of using nullifying negative and enhance positive planetary one it should be listened at least once a day right? :neutral_face::thinking:

Or it also lasts for a week?

Someone clarify me please. Iā€™m so confused with this one.

3 Likes

You are not confused imogen you just tend to not read through posts or straight ask or read skipping, ive seen it before. Read from the start throughout again and youll understand.

All the answers are there.

11 Likes

Full moon today, and I woke up anxious af.
Until this :slight_smile:

18 Likes

woah

you are a life saver

i WAS thinkinng :crazy_face: what was different today !

You really are a

Thannkss!!! :laughing: :grin: Thanks and thanks ! !!

14 Likes

Thank you for the reminder!!!

10 Likes

I woke up feeling rather out of it, but after 3X of this, I felt grounded, clear and clean. Thanks for this field and the thread resurrection. :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Ahhh this one got me good! :full_moon: and weirdly this field just came on as I realized this lol
Feeling better already. We so lucky here

What sign is this moon in?

6 Likes

Pisces. :pleading_face:

Reminds me, Earlier this morning I actually passed the link to the Pisces field to @anon32464289. For me this sign is far away from how I experience the world. Iā€™d never really normally experience the world the same as a Pisces would. It made me really see how there is still so many eyes we havenā€™t seen the world from. I had a fun mind but that is different from all my airy-watery-fiery signs. I had a very different creative expression from the ones I know, within me or other signs ā€˜more knownā€™ for it. My mind cleared up, but it also had ā€œaccessā€ to some ā€˜newā€™ vortex. And my heart and my understanding of my emotions was another thing to wander through.

I should have paired with more fields for the nouveau part of the experience, but nonetheless it eventually settled in. As if this was the whole point of it from the very get go :)

9 Likes

So connected you are :relaxed: Thanks for experiencing the waters. Iā€™m a Pisces, so I got the full shadow. Itā€™s a deep world thatā€™s for sure :pisces: I hear what youā€™re saying about the vortexā€¦ this field has really integrated it nicely

7 Likes