The Outlook Retrainer: Testimonials

Interesting usage, thanks for sharing. I liked The Outlook Retrainer a lot, but I did stop using it after I got New Perspectives.

5 Likes

Bumping this, as this is a very important (and free) field for mental health & well being.

See comments above :slight_smile:

17 Likes

?

3 Likes

I’m not sure what the source of that screen shot is.

There’s nothing in the description of The Outlook Retrainer:

that suggests anything cautionary.

In the thread for the New Release: Cerebrum (album), Cap’n did caution that the Deep Brain field could be quite intense for some. If your screenshot is from Patreon, maybe it’s a copy-pasta unclarity?

3 Likes

Hi, yes, it’s from Patreon, at the end, in a separate paragraph.
I double checked, it does say ‘These’.

Now, I also know that it varies from person to person.

But since I’m new — and also, I’ve caught you here :blush: — might I please take advantage and ask whether less is more, given Kinetic Quasi Crystal… (always care to not overwhelm anymore :sweat_smile: and optimal/streamlined listening times)?

2 Likes

Cool, thanks for that clarification! That’s helpful to me (and, perhaps, others).

And here’s some more clarification from that thread, from the man himself:

So, the “these” (I noticed that, too :wink: ) maybe a good warning.

Then let me take the opportunity to say (again?), “Welcome!”

A wise question because less has always been more, even before KQC. Even the Official Sapienmed FAQ (Updated) says that 10 minutes experience with a field in a session is sufficient, and that’s without KQC. But we’re all (to a certain degree) biohackers here and, well, hackers gonna hack, right? :slightly_smiling_face:

I think you can use both KQC and the FAQ guideline to fulfill these intentions of yours.

And if, after experimenting with that approach a bit and you don’t feel it’s “enough” for you, you can replay a stack later on in the day and see what that does for you.

Hope that helps.

5 Likes

It does, I appreciate it! I see you always coming around to help :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Probably first, thank you :slight_smile: Been snooping around for a while, with a less and less raised eyebrow.
Still wrapping my head around having found a place with ideas, knowledge, tools, resources, and people discussing and experimenting on all the ideas and stuff I’ve been interested in and could only talk to myself about :slight_smile:

9 Likes

What does this do exactly ?

2 Likes

Which pieces of the above discussion (and its links) are confusing you?

That would help us answer you.

2 Likes

Honestly i havent looked at all the comments, cause theres so many. Is this like a mental change making you happy and confident ?

1 Like

This is one of the first posts. Just for future reference if you ever want to know what a field does, the first few posts will help spell it out

5 Likes

Ok thx, im new here.

1 Like

They make ur outlook on like better, How you look at your past and how you look at everything u do,

this field changes u to have a better outlook on life, Really important, make sure if ur using brain fields that u eat a lot and get a lot of sleep. If u find ur self getting tired after using this. Listen to it at night.

3 Likes

I´ve been using it for around 2-3 weeks at the end of my ponr stack and I can definetly feel how it rewires my subconscious.

It reduces the emotional/mental impact of the past which allows you to rewrite your life according to YOUR DESIRES! A very empowering field!

Didn´t realize before how much I´ve messed up my own manifestations by assuming negative outcomes.
This here is a great aid in recognizing and freeing oneself from this self sabotage.

It´s one step to heal the Trauma, another thing to take care of the crippled mindset that one developes as a result.

Don´t sleep on this one!

31 Likes

I’ve been looping this one for a few hours this morning. It is quite amazing. I notice my decision making shifting from the existing more fear based to more expansive self loving choices. I notice my brain hurting and getting hot as the negative energies are being released. When it gets a bit too much I switch to negative energy release for awhile or some other love based fields. I think this has legendary potential for changing your life for the better.

19 Likes

The perfect antidote to self-sabotage.

Thank you Dream.

7 Likes

Revisiting.

4 Likes

This is great to start the day with. This and coffee.

6 Likes

Thank you for writing this. I was drawn to this thread, once again, and for some reason decided to read the thread from the bottom up and found your comment. I think I got the solution to one of the problems I’ve been dealing with for 3-4 years

3 Likes