The Plasma Brain of Youth (Hidden Bonus Item)

It’s sad that this one and Smart stem cells ain’t for sale anymore…

Im sure Cap will bring them back :D, unless he stated otherwise.

I stopped using this for awhile because I felt that it stopped working well.

I added big amounts of Omega-3 to my diet — like 1500 DHA / 2000 EPA supplement alone and all other amino acids, phospholipids and choline.

Once I added those ingredients and began sourcing them to my body, when I returned to Plasma Brain of Youth it worked like magic… I felt it gathering all those nutrients and bring coherence to my brain will restructuring the cells and just replenishing and rejuvenating the whole brain.

I have a lot of traumatic brain injury, oxidative stress and damage from other things.

I think using this method by January it can be fully healed and restored to a point where it will almost new.

This + Plasma Flaunt are the most profound audios here.

I think Plasma Brain of Youth can be even improved upon though taking into consideration some other methods to heal the brain if it is not already in there :wink:

11 Likes

I wish this sold alone.

1 Like

Lol, If this was sold alone it would be at a higher cost.

Sapien medicine added because the stem cells audios was going to charity.

And my own conclusion is that it wanted people to buy the stem cells audios because how

5 Likes

Technically, it’s not “sold” at all. It’s a free gift for you, when you purchase Smart Stem Cells.

Or another (similar) way of looking at it is, when you buy this field, you get a free gift of Smart Stem Cells.

(And if your comment is really about the total price of this purchase, you might want to see if the current discounts might help you out.)

2 Likes

I think this would be good for the post covid stack !

1 Like

Yeah wish I could snag this while the sale is on!

Nah not that I could find unfortunately

2 Likes
8 Likes

Yeah I was gifted this by itself, which was really really generous/awesome of that person (can guarantee it was a legit gift from a very known person here) but i would so purchase the stem cells if it ever became available again

2 Likes

Are we allowed to gift audios now or something?

AFAIK, true gifts (such as me buying a field for you and the giving it to you) have usually been allowed by field protection.

We know that people have been pushing the bounds of field protection (like the pirates we’ve discussed in other threads). Hence, the move to NFTs , where the protection is associated to the token ownership/possession.

When those bounds have been crossed, field protection is supposed to kick in and then the “gift” becomes some nice music or a pretty picture.

But legitimate gifts (as is stated in the post) have been allowed, sure. So, get your Wish List ready for Santa!

1 Like

It was not “randomly”, it was gifted along with several purchases I made by someone who I’m pretty sure of knows what exceptions can be made and in what cases. That gesture by itself encouraged me to purchase a lot more audios eventually, plus indirectly made me encourage a real life friend to try out/purchase a few of the ones I know would benefit him a lot. (Convinced him by making a bet). Also to clarify, I never did, or ever would ask to get any audio/field for free.

Also the reason why I removed my profile pic and the body pic in the MBL thread because I didn’t want to be identified, but turned out he never joined the community, he might eventually once his stubborn ego loosens up, since he’s in a bit of disbelief of the audios while at the same time getting results from them.

It’s pretty funny to talk to him about it, i’m not trying to convince him, i’m letting him do that internal struggle himself. He is trying to figure it out using logic and telling himself it’s placebo, even though the audios changes the way others interact with him, which confuses the hell out of him, haha.

I’m pretty firm when it comes to principles and internal values, and one of them is to always pay it forward/support and encourage selfless and good-will gestures from others in ways that I can.

I’m not a perfect flawless moral knight by far, I’ve even been offered pirated/trades of audios and I would lie if I said I wasn’t tempted since it was some that I really, really wanted but coulnd’t/can’t afford now. Then I thought back on that gesture which made it really easy to turn that offer down.

I would also lie if I said I’ve never pirated any movie/tv show/music for example, years ago when that was relevant to me.

This field is not being sold anywhere as far as I know, so your example is probably not it.

Also, when I first started with audios/fields I was very skeptical on how they could be protected have some “invisible anti-piracy” protection embedded.

I later realized that if they can have invisible powers of changing your own reality/perception and even physically heal your body, then I’m absolutely certain that it’s not hard for them to imbed something that would for example render the audio/field useless if it senses, or if your subconscious knows that you got that particular audio in a non-legit way.

You can maybe lie to your conscious self, but you can’t lie to your subconscious in that way. You will always know internally, deep within you, if you got that audio in a legit way or not.

If it’s not captain or sammy, nobody else should sell you any audio let alone gift them to you, as far as I am aware.

Unless this “known” person got permission to do so, but i doubt it.

You dont have to worry. Im 100% sure this person is/was allowed.

@zanderos Im all ears if theres a verified way to aquire this field as of right now as it’s been on the Wishlist for a while but is still unavailable for purchase. How could you manage to get it gifted to you if it’s not currently for sale? I’m just out here trying to find a way to purchase this legitimately haha

1 Like

An audio does not need to be for sale to be gifted by someone. You can gift a close family member an audio, without it needing to be for sale.

It was gifted legitimately - that information should be more than sufficient. There is no verified way of getting this field, no. Unless you have a close family member who has this field and can gift it to you.