The Plasma Brain of Youth (Hidden Bonus Item)

Not nerve growth factor, But am pretty sure this has mild brain regeneration. Based on philps post at the start of the thread.

1 Like

I wish his fields where all inclusive, meaning it contains all the necessary components and aspects of bringing the brain to it’s original pristine condition.

Here I believe the parts from Brain Regeneration, Nerve Growth Factor and perhaps a few undiscovered ones are missing.

Similar to the new Plasma Flaunt which contains all necessary for optimal whole body health.

1 Like

@Dyslexic_Professor, thank you, so do you think I will need Brain Regeneration and Nerve Growth Factor with this or does Plasma Brain of Youth cover all of that?

1 Like

U will need nerve growth am pretty sure

6 Likes

Is there a post or thread where I can find more information on the Nerve Growth Factor?

2 Likes

Just type in the serarch bar

NGF
or
Nerve Growth Factor

3 Likes

@Captain_Nemo will this come back?

2 Likes

Hey, what is meant by this?

Check my old testimonial in this thread and u will have a better idea of what field does.

It’s sad that this one and Smart stem cells ain’t for sale anymore…

Im sure Cap will bring them back :D, unless he stated otherwise.

I stopped using this for awhile because I felt that it stopped working well.

I added big amounts of Omega-3 to my diet — like 1500 DHA / 2000 EPA supplement alone and all other amino acids, phospholipids and choline.

Once I added those ingredients and began sourcing them to my body, when I returned to Plasma Brain of Youth it worked like magic… I felt it gathering all those nutrients and bring coherence to my brain will restructuring the cells and just replenishing and rejuvenating the whole brain.

I have a lot of traumatic brain injury, oxidative stress and damage from other things.

I think using this method by January it can be fully healed and restored to a point where it will almost new.

This + Plasma Flaunt are the most profound audios here.

I think Plasma Brain of Youth can be even improved upon though taking into consideration some other methods to heal the brain if it is not already in there :wink:

11 Likes

I wish this sold alone.

1 Like

Lol, If this was sold alone it would be at a higher cost.

Sapien medicine added because the stem cells audios was going to charity.

And my own conclusion is that it wanted people to buy the stem cells audios because how

5 Likes

Technically, it’s not “sold” at all. It’s a free gift for you, when you purchase Smart Stem Cells.

Or another (similar) way of looking at it is, when you buy this field, you get a free gift of Smart Stem Cells.

(And if your comment is really about the total price of this purchase, you might want to see if the current discounts might help you out.)

2 Likes

I think this would be good for the post covid stack !

1 Like

Yeah wish I could snag this while the sale is on!

Nah not that I could find unfortunately

2 Likes
8 Likes

Yeah I was gifted this by itself, which was really really generous/awesome of that person (can guarantee it was a legit gift from a very known person here) but i would so purchase the stem cells if it ever became available again

2 Likes