The Plasma Brain of Youth (Hidden Bonus Item)

Yeah, usually after going through a week of smoking weed/insufficient sleep, I will use this for a few days to set my brain to optimal state.

2 Likes

Quick bump & testimonial to remind that this is one of the best brain field out there :trophy:

Iā€™ve started a new job 6 weeks ago, and adhd (that I thought 90% fixed) has been kicking in STRONG. Until I came back to it (and worked on my intestines as well) :+1:

Iā€™ve spammed all brain field out there, even the NFTs ones, and this is by far the one Iā€™m getting the best results.

Highly recommended if you havenā€™t invested yet :slight_smile:

36 Likes

I had the same insight with my mental health. Once I started fixing my digestion a lot of my anxiety, depression, and inability to focus went away.

21 Likes

similar experience in the morning hours

5 Likes

any more testimonials on this?
do you think a better functioning brain would help rejuvenate the body faster?

I am more focused and calm even on the mundane.
I usually listen in the morning 2-3 times
I donā€™t use any other brain related fields

5 Likes

I feel like the eternal NFT guided me to these 2 fields , I guess you do need a healthy brain and body to live a long life,But playing the plasma brain of youth, I feel it my body more than brain and mostly in my neck which could well be fixing some thyroid issues, Iā€™m curious to see where this takes me.

5 Likes

What fields do you guys used in order to deal with intestines and digestion?

Thanks!!

2 Likes

I very much like the old one: Stomach and Intestinal Ulcers healing (Energetically Programmed Audio) - YouTube

This with Internal Crucible, and you can add the new intestinal healing + stomach healing.

6 Likes

smart field

maybe doing smart things!

37 Likes

*unfettered smart field

4 Likes

To the body!? Wow, maybe thatā€™s the aspect of
" description may be lacking due to some minor description degradation in this bundle.
All the better in the discoveries you make while using it."

3 Likes

@Andromeda

1 Like

Anyone tried Plasma Brain of Youth to diminish oxidative stress while restoring brain cells, and re-balance the neurotransmitters, optimize itā€™s functioning?

Well I use carboxytherapy with it which removes oxidative stress but both combined works out excellent for me :+1:t3:

3 Likes

Where did you get this information from?

3 Likes

I can really intensively feel this field, a lot of sensations in the brain, with each listen they become less so I suspect it is permanently healing the damage I have.

Always the same region in the brain, lots of tingeling and energetic movement. I also feel like a nurturing layer of plasma, a coating almost thatā€™s protecting the whole brain, a gelly feeling.

7 Likes

How long should I keep using this field? It hit a totally different part of my brain today (left-brain hemisphere), I can also feel it affecting parts of the nervous system in my upper legā€¦

Is it wise to say I should keep using it until I no longer get much sensations from it (meaning that I have fully restored my brain)?

I think I have very noticeable effects from this because I have a lot of brain and nervous damage.

Iā€™m also taking L-Glutamine, CDP-Choline, Taurine, Acetyl-L-Carnitine, Phosphatidylcholine, Phosphatidylserine and Vitamin B5 to support brain growth, functioning, and healing.

Why does the telomere length have to be determined by age? This will be different for everyone, genetically, other factors, etc

Why not make it to fully lengthen the telomeres to itā€™s maximum capacity, or even go beyond limitations and change the dna for longer telemere length, etc?

@Captain_Nemo just a thought.

I took drugs at the age of 16 so I think it will not be optimal for me even though it will definitely have improvement.

1 Like

Lengthening telomeres to a certain age doesnā€™t mean the damage will be there too, quite the opposite. It simply brings the age of the brain cells to a state were they were young but fully developed.

2 Likes

I love this field been using it for 3 days now, initially, I had a strong detox, but now I ran 9 loops and the effect just got stronger and stronger with each loop. I had a lot of mental stress over a pro-longed period of time, also had an accident and concussion which made it worse, and never properly healed from it due to a lack of sleep and insomnia, add to that drug usage and you get the lack of proper brain functioning that I had.

3 days and I notice significant changes.

I used to have almost constant migraines, kind of a feeling in the brain that certain specific areas are not getting oxygen, pressure etc

Well, so far the brain feels incredibly protected as if it has a layer of protection, a jelly feeling (that must be the plasma), the brain feels way more relaxed, it went and instantly got to work on the areas I mentioned and so far all of that appears to be healed alreadyā€¦ crazy. And now I just feel dense areas in the brain, almost like a protective energy field which I sense is healing those areasā€¦ the detox must have done a great thing as wellā€¦ I could barely think properly yesterday, today things are going way faster.

I hope this rebalances neurotransmitters and all of that tooā€¦ I think it probably does as a side effect from the telomeres repair and mitochondrial function restoration. I think this field covers just about everything for fully restoring and refurbishing your physical brain, including hormones and neurotransmitters balancing, neurons, nervous system, tissue everything!

Hopefully, it handles the pineal and pituitary gland too and Iā€™m sure it does! Amazing! I will use this for 3 months or so and report backā€¦ but the changes in just 3 days are amazing! wow!

thank you so much @Captain_Nemo

Does anyone know whether Brain Regeneration, Nerve Growth Factor, and other fields that restore the brain become obsolete with Plasma Brain of Youth ā€“ in essence, does Plasma Brain of Youth cover what Brain Regeneration and Nerve Growth Factor has?

16 Likes