The Plasma Flaunt

I heard The plasma flaunt is a mixture of 3, I know the plasma flower, do you by any chance know the other 2?

Feed back please

I can only use it once daily because otherwise it hurts my nose and if i do it too often i get nosebleeds. But my health isn’t the best so i can’t really say much. My hair and nails are growing way faster but otherwise i can’t see much improvement yet.

1 Like

Literally the description.

we dont know what are the other smart fields, tweaks and upgrades.
throughout this post, youll find results from someone that used a technique to measure if other fields were included, but thats just that, the result of his tests, nothing the creator has confirmed.

if the other fields werent mentioned by the creator, its because he wants to keep it like that, so we just gotta try and discover more benefits.

I dont know where you heard that or who told you that, but if you buy it on gumroad the description is there.

Other than all testimonies and comments in this post where you could read, if you heard it outside this forum i hope you are not engaging in buying from a third party that is taking advantage of the creator.

@Viardiny

4 Likes

lmao that’s silly. but thanks for the info, but statements like the three previous plasma combo audios is why I was asking

1 Like

it’s the Plasma Protocol
it had 3 audios

6 Likes

It just happens all the time unfortunately.

Im glad you appreciate the effort

And yes what the other member commented after me

1 Like

Thanks for the clarity! sometimes after reading the whole thread I get mixed up with some information

1 Like

Is anyone using this lately or has there been a new audio that supersedes this?

Most people still use this and there has not been a replacement (or likely will be).

8 Likes

I mostly use this to look young. It works pretty well, haven’t been sick besides a small cold but when that happens I play this bad boy and it immediately goes away.

1x a day.

16 Likes

that perseverance! :clap:

Are there 2 of you already?

2 Likes

A few days ago I passed day 300.
When you reach a consistent number of listening days, you never want to stop.

2 Likes

what else does it do other than addiction to itself? :laughing: I know you got healthier hair. anything else you can mention? more importantly, what other fields do you play with it if any?

I bought this last year and just forgot about it after a few weeks…

1 Like

Yes, my hair is now almost completely dark like when I was very young, the wounds heal quickly, the skin on my hands is very smooth, but many other improvements are internal and therefore cannot be seen.
So the advice for this is not to abandon it early, but to take at least 4-6 months of listening.

19 Likes

Alright, I just got convinced I’ll stick to it for at least a few months. :raised_hands:

Starting June 21st, 2022.

5 Likes

Do you listen with other audios? As in are there other physical fields in your stack?

1 Like

You listen 2/3 time a day ?.

1 Like

In the last few weeks, almost always 4 times.

6 Likes

your consistency is admirable!

5 Likes