The Plasma Flaunt

Translated to:
“In China, the peacock is a sign of peace, prosperity and beauty, which is expressed by its colorful plumage. In India, 4,000 years ago, the peacock was already a symbol of immortality and fertility. In the West, the fall and regrowth of its feathers in spring was interpreted in Christian art as a symbol of renewal and resurrection.”

13 Likes

I tried to buy it now, but gumroad is not accepting paypal anymore. I have bought from Sapien Shop and Soundwave many times without any Paypal issue.

Ayyo! Can you at least hint Cap what you think of Beltloops reading. Seriously would be so awesome.
If you are feeling extra generous you’ll maybe even confirm :innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::sunglasses::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes:
Gratitude always for you cap i hope you’ll let us know!!! ayyyo

8 Likes

I do not think he has added all of them may be only Plasma Combo and 1 or 2 extra

1 Like

Thank you so much for this @Beltloop. It’s super helpful for us to trim down and optimize our stacks. I was just wondering if anything in this field targets bone marrow also. Would you know?

2 Likes

Check out Temporary Invoicing for Gum’s Med Fields. I believe Sammy is using PayPal invoices, so that could be an option for you.

Those sites are different from Gumroad, so what you had once been able to do on those sites doesn’t necessarily translate to the Gumroad shop. Even Soundweave had its Paypal issue. Plus things are changing. If you’d like some insight on this topic, you can read the Charge Back Black List thread.

6 Likes

Thanks for the information WellBeing.

3 Likes

The skin in my face looks fabulous! I have to admit i did listen 15 x on my first day yesterday…
:blush:

19 Likes

agree! I woke up this morning and found that the skin on my face is smooth

11 Likes

Damn I hadn’t paid attention to the text left in French 🤦 lol (I posted late at night).

I said I was going to wait to buy it… I didn’t wait lol. I’m going to do a few extra hours at work (I’ll be in good shape thanks to the fields :muscle::boom:) and it’ll be settled :grin:.

I wish a speedy healing of my body speedy. I told myself that by adding the eternal and this one it will be the case :zap: . I go to the next level, my body is capable of it.

I think this field can help me for my skin infection (hpv virus) with Tesla ray. complementing with other energy fields like ivermectin. Virus fields may not be used long enough to be effective or they may need to be used alone without any other fields nearby.

I’ll be right back. I did several loops last night, I felt some tingling and sensation in my foot, face and I also had an erection lol (as for the orgone field).

There this morning I continue to listen to it. I have warm ears.

17 Likes

brother! I wish you a speedy recovery
The plasma series definitely helps

@Limael

13 Likes

Thank you bro :hugs:, I wish you the same too and to be on top of the top of your health :muscle::zap::boom:!!!

Thanks pour this informations !!!Great :blush:!!

5 Likes

It appears to replace many more fields than PP. Also great for detox from vaxxine thanks to DNA Repair, Advanced Detox and Heart Inflammation Reduction and Healing; so instead of listening to the 3 parts PP1 / PP2 / PP3 you only listen to this + Plasma Light + Plasma Mitochondria. It remains to be seen how many times a day P. Flaunt can be heard.
Thank you for listing the full list of fields it replaces.

9 Likes

It doesn’t seem that there’s anything that specifically targets bone marrow. It will indirectly help with it through healing everything else.

4 Likes

@zen @GoddessAndGodOfAll or another muscle building expert :hugs:

When is the ideal time to listen to the Plasma Flaunt in a muscle stack?
At the beginning of a stack, at the end or later in the day?

1 Like

Depends how you react to plasma

For some time, i used to listen to plasma potocol both in my pre and post gym playlist

I know others get tired, so for them maybe doing the same isn’t the best idea, it takes some (safe and controlled) experimenting lol

If you get tired then listen after i think

2 Likes

I react very well to plasma :blush:

I’m full of energy when i listen to Plasma Flaunt

4 Likes

Ah man i just gave this more thought, I based my thought process on plasma protocol, but I don’t have this field and I don’t know how the added Teslas violet ray and other fields in the plasma flaunt other than plasma protocol will affecf performance

I liked plasma protocol before and after cuz to me it’s like adding wd 40 to a squeaky door hinge lol makes the environment in the muscles and organs very nice and smooth, idk how to explain it better lol

So …

I think some time after a work out would probably be optimal then bro

7 Likes

feel free
I havent claimed anything

25 Likes

Omg are people sure about it replacing the skin fields? That’s amazing. :smiley:

2 Likes