The Plasma Flaunt

(Why would you delete this post? That risks adding confusion to the thread.)

10 Likes

@RobbyHa Just did but I’mma leave it as a suprise ;)

2 Likes

@Dreamweaver Listening recommendations to start with? The old plasma you recommended one field per week, starting with Plasma 1.

it’s all one track here. I havn’t yet but when in doubt the 2-3 guide is a good assumption. also on top of that we get over excited but it’s always good to dip your toe in first.
Rant Mode Activated
Please attempt to be responsible your behaviour does affect the rest of us and what the Cap is comfortable releasing knowing some people just won’t listen to advice or guidelines :P

with that out of the way, Let’s get it guys :muscle: :muscle:

14 Likes

Such a unique sound it’s bizzare and mysterious almost wish it went for longer xD Also the art work is on point even more so of late couple of recent pictures have been so beautiful.

8 Likes

I currently use Smart Stem Cells and Hyperbaric Chamber in my stack, can I replace those with this field? @SammyG @Dreamweaver

3 Likes

I want to buy this but already own the Plasma Protocol so Is it possible to know what the “host of other smart fields, tweaks and upgrades” are?
Thank you

9 Likes

Is this limited edition? :scream:

1 Like

This is a good old classic gumroad release as long as it is actively offered on that platform it is open to anyone to purchase so no not limited (But you remember someother things recently no longer offered so don’t wait forever but it wouldnt release too delete straight away that’d be silly)

8 Likes

Such a beautiful soundtrack! My favorite one thus far. Congratulations on this wonderful release! Couldn’t help but instabuy haha

17 Likes

This includes Hyperbaric compressor and stem cells with scar removal so you could replace both

15 Likes

You know what this field says to me. “Game over doctors. I don’t NEED you guys.”

21 Likes

OMG, Thank You Captain! :gift_heart: :gift_heart: :gift_heart:

9 Likes

Pretty good testimonials in the comments. Interestingly, my GF has this wand (which only now we realized is based on this tech) that she uses as a face beauty treatment or something and supposedly helps with circulation, acne, wrinkles, etc.

Other than the upgraded features, I am still considering getting this (even though I have the original Plasma combo) as this saves a LOT of listening time. One round of the three Plasma audios would take close to 45-min - and this one is all three in one and just 3-4 min long…

52 Likes

Will most def be buying this later I can’t wait to get rid of whatever the fuck I have in my body, see you later “dis-ease” :sunglasses:

All the pain of neuropathy, all the times I felt intense vertigo, all the anxiety and traumas I’ve felt, all the intense pain I’ve felt in my scalp head etc can kiss my fucking ass, and most importantly fuck you high blood sugar

Sorry for the language guys, I’m a bit too excited :sweat_smile:

Here’s to the new me, cheers :beers: to me (and everyone else ofc)

Thanks @Dreamweaver

35 Likes

I’m wondering, what are the extra tweaks and stuff :face_with_monocle::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

9 Likes

Since it’s a smart field I think this can be looped for long hours right ?

3 Likes

I would absolutely start slow with this field.
Especially if you´ve got no experience with Plasma Protocol. It got people in detox in the beginning.

27 Likes

Yeah, that’s true. Got ur point. thanks.

2 Likes

Since a few already got this!!

Looking forward to hearing all about those first impressions!! :relieved::relieved::relieved::relieved:

13 Likes