The Plasma Flaunt

I don’t think saying something related to the brain is included would be making a claim.

It would be incredibly helpful if others could energy test what I’ve already posted. While its not anything from the creator I figure there’s strength in numbers.

You just have to energy test whether the entirety of the list is accurate. It takes less than a minute.

8 Likes

How does one energy test?

1 Like

There are several tutorials on YouTube but it would be bet if someone who has prior experience with it does it. It can sometimes be hard for newbies to get the correct answer without practice.

2 Likes

@Beltloop Do u think mewing is in the plasma flaunt. Because the audio is called flaunt and the mewing field has negentropic.

4 Likes

I hear what you’re saying. This is why I often ask forum friends for clarification of what they’re meaning when they say something. I know what “making a claim” means to me and you might have an entirely different, but just as valid definition of what that same phrase means to you.

Here’s an indication of what Cap’n’s definition might be, from upthread:

He’s made similar comments in The Eternal thread.

3 Likes

Kind of like recovering/ healing the muscles? as I had done a workout recently

2 Likes

Cool. Me too but didn’t pay attetion to this, thanks for sharing

1 Like

1 Like

Wow happy for you! :blush: I’m curious about the hair type thing tho… did it change from some other type to 1A?

1 Like

I have some natural curls at the ends and my hair has been straightened since I started listening to this @Cathroulette

6 Likes

Does this work for eczema?

2 Likes

It should target that for sure

3 Likes

after reading the successes of many of you, I had to buy it

7 Likes

I think bol was one of my first “big” purchases.
At that time I kept thinking… “Ok if my family knew I’m spending hundreds on an mp3… Well I’m not sure what they’d think”

Of course by now it’s thousands and zero regrets

26 Likes

加油 !!! :pray::muscle::sunglasses:

2 Likes

interestingly enough this being smart really works with other things you do for yourself and it works with them really. i am amazed how smart this field is. for example i shyed away from plasmatron. i shouldnt have.

the old combo: transmutation, jing, shen chi ojas then one loop plasmatron then eight loops of this and two loops of grounding felt like a big awakening. a welcome one too.

aand the more i use it the more i get rewarded when i eat right. the field knows this too. feels like it is happy when you are not dumb…as in you dont eat junk.

it has a really pleasant possitive feedback when you fill your tummy with something good and clean. …and not so good when you fill it with something not so good. like you stay in the way of the field healing you.

very cosy feeling. like it takes care of you so you notbeing very dumb…very good thing in those times

17 Likes

@Sarumann33 is correct when they say this field is INTELLIGENT.

I’m young and I have lived relatively healthy my whole life so when I got the plasma flaunt, I believed it would target my skin which has some acne on it.
However, when I played it for the first time I felt it targeting my organs and knees instead!

At first, I was confused but then I realized how much sense it actually makes for it to target my knees.
I’ve played basketball for a very long time and basketball players have terrible knees so if any part of my body needed healing, it would definitely be my knees. What’s even more strange is that some weird blackish brown spot is forming on both of my knees even though I have done nothing to cause this.

I will update on this soon, but this field blew me away with it’s intelligence.

26 Likes

How many times per session you loop this field safely without feeling uneasy?
Please vote.
(Though it’s individual energy and one person can loop whole night and for another one is enough and yet getting a general idea helps)

• 1, <5

• 5, <10

• 10, <15

• More than an hour

0 voters

Thanks

2 Likes

I acquired the Plasma Flaunt today as well :partying_face: :heart_eyes:

I looped it 4 times, and since then have looped Martian Jing Enigma for around 7 hours and am still looping it as I am typing this – because you know, healing requires energy and Martian Enigma has Jing + Life Force in it.
So far I feel fine and energetically solid.

Will report on the healing effects again in a few days.

21 Likes