The Plasma Flaunt

U getting the right supplements?

I once read a post on reddit about a guy who stopeed hair loos by using zinc.

2 Likes

Thanks for your feedback, I already have the answer

1 Like

So far I’ve seen tremendous changes with the Flaunt in many areas except to hair growth around the thinning area (yet to see!). Although I do with improved shine, look & feel.

Can you explain what you mean with the answer?

2 Likes

Obviously. I’m a biohacker. Aware of what you are asking. Did a few LAB tests on that mater. I am a male with hereditary baldness, also confirmed by a genetic test (23AndMe). It has started just a few years ago, pretty much the same way as it looks on P. Harry btw. But I am calm and confident about it.

1 Like

This is true. People forget the organs, nervous system, endocrine system, blood etc also have spiritual, mental, and emotional significance, so inducing negentropy on the entire body will of course affect all levels of the being.

15 Likes

Think of it in a larger simpler way, It is an ordered state.
it will correct dis-order

cancer is disordered cells, it seems to help with that
entites etc can be a dis order to your natural order
(external entities, not ones in your innerworlds that you created)
as those places are not in same uhh… dimensional space with you.

Well anyways, thats the larger scope of it, the smaller fine points come
with directing it to produce the finer detailing

edit
I was originally gonna reply to biohacking that why it replied @anu

54 Likes

@Beltloop Do you feel this also helps with insulin resistance?

2 Likes

It does.

Nothing specific in here about diabetes and insulin resistance but it seems it heals your pancreas so well everything should balanace out.

16 Likes

This isn’t about Plasma Flaunt, specifically. And I’m not sure if my comment has anything to do with insulin resistance, but it has to do with PP3, which is obviously included in this field. But it helped bring my blood sugar to normal levels.

When I just started out using the protocol, I ate A LOT of sweets and soda. And so, my blood sugar level was pretty high. I looped PP3 for, I believe, 3 weeks or so, and it balanced out somehow.

14 Likes

A little update here on PF, but I’ve had little issue with my left foot for a bit. I have this annoying, slight pain that would come and go whenever I sat too long and such. And the PP1 didn’t do anything for that, if I’m being completely honest here. Morpheus’s stem cell field did the trick, but it was temporary. Because the annoyance came back.

So, I bought the PF field 8 days ago and have been looping it every night. And this annoyance in my foot has disappeared in, probably like, 3-4 days or so. Like, completely gone. Not even cracking sounds when I walk the first few steps or anything. So, I’m very pleased with that fast result on that.

I also have this right shoulder blade muscle pain. I’ve mentioned before that PI’s Pain field would get rid of it very quickly, a couple of times before. But this time, it just didn’t work for whatever reason. But this pain actually came AFTER I played the PF field starting in the rotator cuff area. Or maybe it’s just coincidental timing. Not sure. So, I’m not sure if that pain has to do with some kind of healing going on. But the pain was pretty bad two days ago and now it’s slowly going away.

One of the main things I hoping that this field will do, is help get rid of this vitiligo. Will update again once I see more results.

22 Likes

Two questions;
were you able to sleep peacefully despite this powerful field?
no heavy detox symptoms from playing it for so long?

3 Likes

Hi there, I have the exact same situation as you’ve mentioned :blush:! And I do definitely have the rotator cuff issue for years due to sports and heavy lifting. I’m pretty sure it is healing that’s going on . Infact I experienced the same thing when I was using the old PLasma Protocol . Only thing I wasn’t consistent with that as I think that would take longer than this Plasma Flaunt . But it was the exact same experience as when the pain came back after a few years with the Old Plasma Protocol . But with this new Plasma Flaunt , it came back and is subsiding pretty quick !

My guess is that both ( the old Plasma Protocol as well ) and the New Plasma Flaunt individually undoing ,realigning and bringing back order ( as in how it should be done properly and perfectly) rather than a haphazard fast fix . The New Plasma Flaunt however , I believe, would do it more efficiently and in a faster pace due to the extra goodies that Capt. has included in it . :point_down:t5:

14 Likes

Oh and by the way how long have you been looping in a row per day in your stack ?

1 Like

I have no energy sensitivity, whatsoever. So, yes, I was able to sleep as normally as I always do. The only thing with fields I get, is probably a bit of tiredness. But nothing really major. I’ve looped other strong fields before, so maybe that detoxed me a lot already. But yeah, didn’t really see any sort of symptoms as of yet.

8 Likes

Hm, makes sense. Hoping for good results for us all!

I just play it on loop while I’m sleeping. I usually sleep late at 4 and wake up around 11꞉20ish. So, however many times it’s being looped during those 7½ ish hours.

8 Likes

I’m experiencing that too. Last year I was pushing myself in in a chair and I ran one of the chair rungs over my achilles- hurt like hell. Took forever to heal. But I guess it didn’t totally heal because I’ve been feeling activity there the last couple days, some pain but nothing like when I injured it. I think the field is tying up some loose ends

14 Likes

I think I’ll focus on these three, plasma flaunt, plasma protocol, myth, and see what magic happens

8 Likes

Dude u r my Plasma Flaunt hero…!! Seriously awesome man thanks!

10 Likes

Let’s go and much luck! Please keep us posted.

2 Likes

Journal # 4

Able to walk faster in the heat;

A lot of stomach fat has gone, and now it feels so good to be able to really book it when I want to.

I noticed for the past couple years when I startle, my hands have gotten pins and needles but I startled the other day and it didn’t happen.

Started to get what I thought was heartburn but I think the field is working on a tender part of

My esophagus that I’ve been sensitive about for a long time

Working on Achilles that I injured last year

:star2:HAIR

Growing up I had some insecurities but I loved my hair. I would blow dry it and I would watch as it came out like a shampoo commercial. Everyone told me when I had a baby it would change so I was prepared - and it got more wavy, then curly, then not very manageable. Like it would form clumps of tangles

When I started listening to shiny revitalized hair it helped but I wasn’t consistent with it. Started listening to it again, with this, with subliminals for hair too (full disclosure) and I am getting my hair BACK. Here are photos of it right after blow drying (no flat iron) and it would usually lately immediately puff up and become wavy. It’s clear from the photo how straight it’s being.

Yeah there’s no more photo- left it up for like 6 months though :)

Now I’m not saying straight hair is better it’s just what I’ve always been used to on me and what I happen to love the most on me. I love curly hair and I think people with curly hair are gorgeous, but its just not my personal preference for myself.

The next day it did wave a little, but I’m still floored how straight smooth and shiny I was able
To get it for the first time in a long time.

54 Likes