The Plasma Flaunt

Thank you @Hero-King :green_heart:

3 Likes

Not directly. It’s more for healing of the physical body.

But as was discussed above,

healing the physical body does have a downstream effect on the etheric and energetic bodies eventually.

A more direct route would be the Chakra and/or the Soul Restoration series, depending on what kind of help you’re wanting with your chakras.

17 Likes

That’s funny with the hair thing. Mine went curly too when I had my first babe 18 years ago. But that’s good, I always wanted it to be curly, instead of half curly half strait like it had always been before :joy: it’s EASIER to manage now, just wash and leave it to dry natural and it goes like a lion’s mane (suits me, I’m a Leo ascendant).
But your hair looks GORGEOUS, just to agree with you. :kissing_heart:

Edit for all; in terms of the field, I don’t know WHAT it’s detoxing from me, but I can hardly eat, and the stuff that’s coming up for me mentally is very difficult to digest, please excuse the pun there, unintended.
It’s a hard road, but I have been HARD on my body. I seem never really to “suffer” from physical stuff, it’s always mental and emotional for me, and I’m being thrown under the bus by my own toxic load. But we shall continue to work with this. We being me. :joy:
For an illustration of how this is working for me physically, I cut my finger really deep today, actually about two hours ago, opening a cardboard parcel. So deep there was flapping skin. All I did was sook the blood off and press it closed, now look…

IMG_20220815_134443782|375x500

…can you even see it? I’ve always been fast at healing, but this is just rediculosly fast. I didn’t even cover it, just gently pressed it closed when it happened and carried on doing stuff around the house. Usually a cut like that would need a plaster (aka bandaid) to keep it closed for a while. Kinda miraculous eh?

21 Likes

Well I was more so referring to how meridians, organs, blood, nervous system, endocrine system, etc. are directly related to psycho-spiritual qualities, archetypes and processes as noted in TCM and other traditions.

10 Likes

Yeah, that’s helpful information.

I don’t know that we know if that’s how this particular field works or how this field was constructed. Given that we’re not going to get a lot of guidance from the man who knows, I’m satisfied with the description of how this field acts and can live with an indirect benefit downstream to my energy systems, etc.

I don’t feel comfortable stretching the capabilities of this powerful field beyond what little we know in order to help another make their purchase decision. For me, that could be a road to disappointment for them. Since I can justify my purchase on the description (and reports of this thread) alone, knowing that these vibrational constructs are associated with the physical counterparts that we know this field will work on. I can live with indirect or downstream improvement of those constructs.

8 Likes

I think he did confirm it does. While he was replying to someone else, Captain originally quoted me when I said it, then went on to explain to the person how negentropy creates order on all levels. You couldn’t see that he quoted me, cuz my profile is private and I guess I accidentally have it set to where I can’t be quoted, so he went back and took out the quote.

If you’re inducing negentropy in places related to all aspects of our being, then all aspects of the being will come back to order.

22 Likes

This field got rid of my skin discoloration on my face and also in general my skin as of right now is absolutely flawless lol.

My hair is also darker and healthier.

Have been using this field for about 20 days at least 30 mins a day but up to 3 hours on some days (slight detox like some body aches, probably old injuries being fully healed)

46 Likes

Been using this 6 days, which is surprising to me because it feels like so much longer. Plasma flaunt not only sounds beautiful but feels very beautiful, wholesome, and supportive to me on all levels.

My first time using, I used it right before bed as I used to with the plasma protocol. Totally different experience, as I went from being overwhelmingly and painfully tired to feeling like I was refreshed from a full night of sleep. First time I’ve felt this pure a surge in physical and mental energy from any sapien field.

A couple days later in the morning, I listened to it to try and help wake up more, but this time it knocked me out right away for a deep half hour nap (and then I felt much better after waking). Felt like the field knew I needed a little more quality sleep and helped me achieve that, as usually it’s impossible for me to nap like that in the morning.

At first the field was working inside my nose and sinuses, a stabbing pain that is now gone. Then it went to my lungs and I had a 5 minute coughing fit out of the blue about ten minutes after listening, and coughed up fluid from inside my lungs and felt like I could breathe deeper after. Next up, had an intense, almost overwhelming pain flare through my whole body, especially in the hands and feet where I need a lot of healing. My hands were literally pulsing. I have muscle spasm feelings all throughout my sides of my torso, around where I’ve had a lot of rib dislocations in my life. I feel sore all over.

Ate at a bad restaurant and got some kind of food poisoning, I was miserable yesterday. Tried the other stomach specific fields without any obvious relief but felt much better immediately with the plasma flaunt.

Other things I’ve noticed: a painful cyst in my ear lobe that would not go away for months now is suddenly just gone. I have little white bumps breaking out on my forehead and some on my cheeks which is unusual but looks like my skin is trying to purge something.

Since listening to this field my dreams have been crazy. Vivid, intense, and having sometimes ten a night.

Quite a lot of changes for less than a week.

45 Likes

Me too with the dream stuff. And the dude that did all the testing on the field to see what was in it said the same. It’s nice, i had missed that, dreaming.

8 Likes

Welcome back to the forum!

Thanks for sharing your experiences with us!

8 Likes

What this field did to my skin, in only two days, is mind-blowing. If internal organs are following a similar pattern of healing and overall health, then we might have something unprecedented here.

I get the feeling every change in this field (additions, tweaks, etc, relatively to the older version) contributed exponentially to the efficiency of the final result. “Very well done” to that would be an understatement.

The short duration of the audio also makes it very easy to use on family. In name of all parents and grandparents that will have a better life using this, I say thank you

52 Likes

I agree.

I have short hair and omg my hair grows at some crazy speed with this. Skin looks good too. Power house of a field.

20 Likes

So can it be used longer than PP?

2 Likes

If you don’t have the detox or you can tolerate the detox that’s mentioned in the piece you quoted, sure, why not? It’s just like any other field.

7 Likes

Dang just realized this… I had to get a haircut sooner this time!

22 Likes

I am seeing fat loss too…hmm

15 Likes

Not sure if anyone has mentioned yet, but it also seems to work on improving eyesight at fast rate. However this might be due to other fields in combination, but I am mentioning it because I just noticed this and have been listening to plasma flaunt a lot lately.

32 Likes

Nice one , how many times a day have you been using this and how long ?

1 Like

Bro probably 4-5 times a day but i stopped a week literally as well

It works fast af though, you pick up from where you left

11 Likes

I’m encountering a lot of people messaging me about symptoms that are due to the overuse of Plasma Flaunt.

When you overuse fields like this you are slowing your progress rather than speeding ahead as you think you are.

When you overuse the field you often trigger healing reactions. You’re depleting your bodies store of energies. You are also using an immense amount of nutrients. These resources are being taken away from other functions in your body and either slowing them or completely stopping them.

Now you’ve actually just created another problem that you have to solve. When you continue misusing the field the problem only gets bigger.

Stop being an idiot and follow directions.

You are creating a very real problem that you will need additional time to heal from. You are in a sense destroying your body all over again.

It took years of bad health to get you to the point where you need Plasma Flaunt.

You’re not going to fully heal yourself in a week.

Here’s a quote from @Captain_Nemo himself, responding to a user following the directions:

Here is the description for Advanced Healing which provides further info as to what is going on in your body with rapid healing:

The body has the capacity to heal at many times the rate we normally see, even without reaching into the world outside of regular Medicine, there are so many documented cases of rapid healing that it makes one wonder why we all don’t heal at these incredible rates all the time!
The main reason is that we are designed to protect our energy stores, so we do not starve to death or face exhaustion in times of peril. This field is very strong and works very fast for most people, it is not recommended for people that have already suffered a long term illness though, as it can drive people into near exhaustion if not monitored carefully.

Here’s another example of a bad healing reaction:

Many more can be found within the original Plasma Protocol thread or even this thread.

45 Likes