The Plasma Flaunt

tbh I might be immune to the plasma fields, they never overwhelm me or my body just reject them dunno. I am not energy sensitive, so I can’t tell

I used too. Removed it sometime ago.

2 Likes

Do fields work on u?

maybe lisfestyle do u run are u eating foods

i dont know

No need to do a mental workout to try to figure this out. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
Workout fields definitely.

My lifestyle is as good as a semi-healthy persons can be. I put on a lot of weight after I got it, and had to stay for most part of the 1st year in the bed.

Anyways I don’t want to derail the thread further. I do have my stacks to heal, I have no choice but to listen to them until it’s fixed and take my doctor appointments until there are findings so I can narrow the issue down.

3 Likes

I wish you great and fast luck on your healing journey!

2 Likes

Lol the last thing I can think of

Is chakra fields or the healing cards of patreon

1 Like

When u have a migraine, please PM me. I would like to try something on u, if u are up to it.

3 Likes

Tore a muscle in my left forearm—back on Plasma Flaunt now will update and report back to how it is progressing.

Oh and also, I do not know whether this is particular to me or if others have noticed a similar effect but after hitting 3 playbacks of Plasma Flaunt I can feel quite “odd” and have to recalibrate my mind, body, and Spirit which usually takes no less than a few hours.

But it is super noticeable also the chemical changes within the body. I practice a certain form of Yoga which allows me Great control over the chemical system of the body and I’ve become quite adept at it, with it comes also the awareness and sensitivities of the whole entire composition that makes our being—its elements and how it corresponds to bodily processes and the such.

Furthermore, there is the effect where it puts me into a state of detoxing, healing and which is tiresome, meanwhile having some “energizing” effect which has proven to be a little debilitating on my sleep—I sleep not as well, not as long but still have a certain energy which keeps me going yet the body gets tired!

Just sharing perhaps it may contribute to research and development or if others have similar experiences please if you Will add to the information gathered.

And I draw from the Sapien Medicine collective field when listening to the audio which is interesting.

Perhaps spreading 3 times throughout the day would have more of a balanced approach.

5 Likes

Does this detoxing effect includes irritability/ being generally snappish towards others and just the general temperament feels edgy for a while ?

1 Like

Felt it just a little this morning, like the frustration you’d feel when you had a bad night of sleep.

But I immediately transmuted it. So, yes, I have also felt that :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I had to eat a big meal to get nutrients for this process because it requires a lot. Been thinking of going back to once a day because I’m profoundly sensitive.

For me the best approach is to have a balanced in absorbing the field and being able to execute on it, bodily, that means having the necessary Vitalous forces contributing to the associated processes and the building blocks (nutritions and proteins), alongside enough time, space, and sleep for the body to apply and process the changes.

This makes sense because the most effective progress is always the first few loops of a cycle and after a cycle (when the vital forces can restore and the processes more readily executed).

And in the beginning because I’m charged fully.

After a week or so I stop seeing feeling much yet it is still healing me, it’s just a draining process still. I never used the previous Plasma audios but it mentioned the drainage, and here in this audio it’s still present but it has something that charges me too but it feels like taking an upper and downer at the same time pulling my body into tiredness yet charging me energetically.

2 Likes

It can, yes. Also those could be signs of overuse/overload.

2 Likes

We can turn this organ regeneration into a business lol

How many times a day?

3 times , in my night stack

1 Like

Very well, I also stick to this, and in any case given the strength and power of the field, one less than one more is better.

My personal experience is that it does affect the energetic system.

While this might not be a direct effect of Plasma Flaunt—by the Law of Cause and Effect anything that affects the state of health in the body must likewise affect the subtler bodies.

Each endocrine gland is bound to serve a chakra and each chakra an endocrine gland; it just depends on which plane you will resolve the issue?

Now imagine stored emotions in the various organs, tissues, cells, etc that contribute to bad circulation within the meridians and dims the Light naturally emanating from the chakra’s, the whole organism is a circuit and conduit so it is all connected.

I do feel like the Plasma eradicates such emotions from the cells.

It’s true though you can work on the physical aspects that are connected to your chakra’s but if the blockages are hidden with the subconscious it would be not affect the root cause and only support you organs to sustain the limitations imposed upon them by a Higher Law.

9 Likes

Had such a harsh detox from Plasma Flaunt today, truly insane was unable to form sentences lol… for some reason this keeps the nerves in the brain, and the specific vertebrae in my neck.

It gives me huge pressures in the pineal gland and crown too. Interesting.

4 Likes

How many times did you run PF?

Thank you for that explanation. Makes a lot of sense. I’m also doing negative energy removal, ego dissolution, SBR etc along with PF. Did you do the energy course? Curious if that also helped you with your chakras much.

Ran it thrice.

I discontinued use after using it for three weeks and the symptoms in the brain went away, now after using it again they returned so I suspect it is healing those areas but it’s not a pleasant process I would say as is diminishes my thinking.

@Jimmy, no I have not done the energy course.

2 Likes

Do you take any multi vitamins supplements? I was also feeling really tired in the beginning but once I started the vitamins tablets the issue disappeared

1 Like