The Plasma Flaunt

Hi WellBeing,

Thanks for your answer. That is what I thought too. I think I’ll play with this field for a week or two then restart the course when I am doing nothing else. I feel really amazing right now after just 1 listen of PF, focused, motivated, happy, confident, energized… wow.

If you have today’s zoom link, could you PM me?

Thanks

J

Sounds like a plan! Glad you’re enjoying PF.

Sorry, I don’t. I have other stuff I need to do at that time, so never signed up for it. Is there no information to get the link on the On the Horizon 2023: Public Zoom Chat thread? Or at least, sign up instructions to get the link? (Honest questions because, as I’ve said, I haven’t focused too much on it.)

2 Likes

All good. I PM’ed Sammy for link. Thanks.

1 Like

Clarification question: does PF work on clearing and growing the chakras? I saw there are 4 or 5 chakra clearing and growing fields. Would be cool if they are all in here. If not it would be great for Dream to make an updated plasma chakra field. Thanks

PF is mostly for physical healing, which is generally different from the chakra actions you’re wanting. As you’ve noted, we have fields for chakras.

4 Likes

That sounds interesting! Did anyone made the experience that it added fields or features over a period of time?

1 Like

I don’t think it grew to include any new fields, or at least my energy testing isn’t picking up on that.

What it has done is its grown incredibly more powerful at treating conditions and getting one to a state of being healed faster. It seems its growth has shortened the length of time it takes any part of yourself to fully regenerate and heal.

16 Likes

Yes great idea , we need an update for chakras! Hopes @Captain_Nemo @SammyG with negentropy , plasma to chakras

Something like “Chakras Plasmafied” would be awesome !

3 Likes

You might want to put your suggestion in The Requests and Fields thread. Your suggestion is more likely to catch Dream’s eye in that thread.

3 Likes

That’s a very good idea dream said that chakra can change into things like flowers based on what the person does on their life.

Instead of flowers let’s get a garden of charged plasma lol

3 Likes

On regenerating organs:

29 Likes

Mfw people can regenerate organs and I can’t even fix a migraine :skull:

4 Likes

Lol

i bet its from like not drinking water or somthing stupid like that.

1 Like

I wish, I have it for more then 2 years :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Interesting
since its only been out since July 2022

OK, understood.

2 Likes

only the migraine is from 2 years ago.
I only have plasma flaunt since august 2022

2 Likes

Just listen to plasma flaunt to replace your head at this point lol.

On a more series note maybe things like parkinson, or Multiple Sclerosis Help Ver 2.0 or anything nerve and brain related could help. I don’t know how migraine forms but autism could help if there is maybe too much information uptake on some parts and this causes pain?

yeah I tried multiple stacks over these 2 years.
Tried brain healing, nerve healing, organ healing, hearth, bloodvessels, spine no idea what it is, last mri a year ago didn’t show anything either. I have bol, smart reiki, plasma flaunt, brain and smartcells, plasma mitochondria too, I just can’t seem to heal it. I am not proficient with talking to energy beings so hope the Nestling will hear my request once.

2 Likes

Plasma brain lol?

see a doctor, have u tried listening to only EGO SLR and Plasma ?

Have u played on a regular basis
Brain and Spine Antioxidant

I recently “rediscovered” this and now have added it to my daily stack.

5 Likes