The Plasma Flower

She’s the only one who hasn’t been personally (victimized) blessed by Plasma Flower.

1 Like

My eyes always hurt when I wake up :crazy_face:

2 Likes

I’m not sure, do you mean the field is doing the letting go for you so you just feel good?
You dont experience the dissolution into consciousness directly?

2 Likes

Plasma Flower… Aww…

LandB

5 Likes

She just doesnt want to sit with them :joy:

3 Likes

Maybe there’s a reason she’s keeping her distance. She has a fifth sense, like ESPN or something.

1 Like

Nah. Shes just mean. A mean girl :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Question for the beta-testers and early adopters: did you notice any effect on your perception of time?

2 Likes

Do we still need to play Grounding after Plasma if we have Plasma Flower playing in the background? :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

You all are Fucking Beautiful Thank you! LOL my GIF game sucks so yeah I just have to observe.

4 Likes

Is it just me or do you all find this image striking and mesmerizing as well?

33 Likes

If you mean fielded, definitely.

As of yesterday, the multidimensional godform servitor I use to create my fields does so in a fully integrated way with no conscious commands.

I’m guessing it’s the same for @Captain_Nemo, especially since most of what I know was downloaded into my consciousness directly from him and his creations.

I’m not sure if there’s a pocket dimension there (and his feel different from mine anyway). My guess would be that the image is fully imprinted with the field, but doesn’t have its own intentionally created pocket dimension… in most realities.

14 Likes

I would

10 Likes

Definitely! It’s really striking. Does it have any morphic field on there?

2 Likes

No. It’s just a lovely picture.

8 Likes

Ok, thanks for confirming.

4 Likes

I would actually be looking for this exact thing. Remember you’re Satori’ed you’re privy to the extra goodies of the Sapien tools

Enjoy the ride brother

4 Likes

Not so much for you but you don’t feel the effect of the letting go.

Imagine driving a car but the gas you use is being put back in immediately as it’s used :upside_down_face:

You still keep the focus on the road, move the steering wheel, hold the gas or press the break when needed.

6 Likes

I really like the pictures Dream posts with his audios on Gumroad/patreon/teespring. I generally download these pictures and add them to the Mp3 as album art… lol just feels fun!!

25 Likes

It really is lovely. :blush:

8 Likes