The Plasma Flower

Thank you all for your testimonies, especially @anon22855873 !

Actually the sensations had faded the next morning. So they clearly needed to work on it more. Turns out they also didn’t grasp completely fields I thought they knew (I guess I wrongly phrased my questions when asking them about it). So now we’re back to looping school :notes: :woman_teacher: (and I now ask them their estimated percentage of learning completion, it seems to work fine).

5 Likes

Completely a mutual pleasure :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

I’ve been running Pranic Swirls:

There is prana all around you, what would it be like to absorb this energy?

alongside Plasma Flower:

Plasma + Flower of Life on a torsion carrier which piggy backs on the earth resonance to propagate in the environment around you.

Seems to be pretty strong influx of peaceful energy.

Along with the Crystallization method in the course :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Am i understanding correctly that this audio can be played simultaneously with our usual playlist?

Edit: if i buy this, can i replace an audio among my current playlist to keep the length of time manageable for me? My current playlist:

• ego dissolution
  • hakuin’s healing egg
  • plasma
  • scar tissue removal
  • emotional release
  • abundance mindset
  • million dollar empire mindset
4 Likes

Yes

4 Likes

:+1: :point_down: :point_down:

4 Likes

Now the technology allows everything, you can insert the mp3 of the field even in a Digital Frame, for example.

5 Likes

All of your posts were so inspiring so I tried to experiment with the following during work:

Schumann resonance x 3
Ley line node x 6
Plasma flower x 9

Powerfully Blissful!! Energy, peace, balance, healing and manifestation.

20 Likes

Can Plasma Flower replace food charger?

1 Like

Nah, it can enhance it course.
but i plan to make one just for patreon,
just trying to work out it better.
(i mean probably add a bit of light transformation to it)

35 Likes

<333 :sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

Light transformation would be great. I suggest the addition of a ley line field.

3 Likes

Smart!

12 Likes

Believe it or not, even with all the results I get, I hold a tiny bit of skepticism about certain things…

When OM said “neighborhood”, I was like :thinking:

But nah, it’s real, I can feel the shift about 1 block and half away. I noticed when I left but said “we’ll see” and when I came back it was obvious.

More so become I just came from an area with really dense energy so I got see the shift of lighter energy area by area. There’s an obvious calm in my area overall but a block and half all the way to when you enter my building it’s obvious.

I asked OM on how volume affects the area:

Doesn’t intensify but it makes it spread faster. “Wider starting radius”.

21 Likes

this is my last purchase of the year!

thanks @_OM and @anon22855873 for the information and testimonials!

:rose: :partying_face:

11 Likes

Not going to lie, this and the Best Path in Life pendant are my favorite purchases of the whole year.

Without a doubt, I believe I came this far and this fast due to the BPIL.

19 Likes

12 Likes

Yes, this is the last purchase of the year if you live in the USA :smiley:
Jokes

3 Likes

However, for me too BPIL is the best purchase, I haven’t bought this one yet, but I keep an eye on it

4 Likes

The best for real and same :purple_heart:

6 Likes