The Plasma Flower

I tried what yall did with Ley Lines + Plasma Flower, gosh the energy was strong and thick. Then Pranic Swirls. Heaven on earth.

12 Likes

Nice!

4 Likes

Plasma Flower gave me a nice moon halo directly above my house a couple nights ago.

25 Likes

@_OM Wow!! Is this for realzies? :open_mouth:

1 Like

What does it mean if someone is seeing halos everywhere?

That’s not my pic…but yeah for really realz

3 Likes

more opening of third eye…
or…
dehydration :wink: lol

8 Likes
7 Likes

From other thread :slight_smile:

Who Wants to Win Another 100,000 points?! *

Who wants to go down to their local bar and play the Plasma Flower track a few times and see what happens?

*(Offer Limit one bonus points per forum member. Must be used in one transaction. Minimum required purchase subject to Exclusions. Redemption of Bonus Points offer also subject to Exclusions. Exclusions: taxes, prior purchases, gift cards, extended warranties, licenses, or services. These bonus points can only be redeemed in the country of Neutral Moresnet.)

13 Likes

So I just put someone through the enlightenment process today and taught him how to use that state for his goals and to perceive the environment.

I had him take in the Plasma Flower which immediately put him a few extra levels above the initial enlightenment in which he was freaking out how good he felt.

I asked him to run the experiment on paying attention how far away from my building the feeling left him… his response:

10 Likes

:scream: :scream: :scream: an update from Plasma Flower

The Plasma Flower Node Point Connector

Additional audio added with node point connector, so the field of effect is extended and joined with other listeners while you are using it.

Track is a digeridoo (and the last sample I have made with it) not a mosquito.

16 Likes

@Captain_Nemo thank you sir… I’ll get to work now.

6 Likes

Woah, feeling the node point effects of this field and they are really something!

16 Likes

Same!! This node version is amazing :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Captain didgeridoo delivers

5 Likes

I just can’t stop laughing at this one haha…

13 Likes

and i was pretty excited to get a digeri raw to use hahahha
while all along i could of just recorded some mosquitos.

26 Likes

@_OM is it alright to use the updated audio along with the localized audios? Or the node connector changes things?

4 Likes

Yes, still the same for that.

5 Likes

1 Like