The Plasma Flower

Just switched from Plasma Flower Node Point Connector to Plasma Flower, over the Mass Meditation.

I felt the v2 to be a bit brutal? I was unable to relax until I got back to classic Plasma Flower.
Anyone else with a similar feeling?

Edit: never mind, realized that the high energy made me face some suppressed emotions, hence the “brutal” :ok_hand:

10 Likes

Maybe those damn mosquitoes fucking around :thinking: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

i was playing this at low volume on new years day at my parents’ home.

the most connective and fun bonding experiences i’ve had with members of my family!

my mom and i took a selfie together and i realized how similar i look to her now. i always thought my mom was the most beautiful and now i see the many qualities i’ve inherited from her! (yay essence of beauty!)

i love waking up with this playing in the background. my neighbourhood feels like a beautiful dream whenever i walk with my dog. no troubles, all peace and serenity. i also play plasma flower on low while walking my dog and just enjoying the present moment.

23 Likes

@SammyG @_OM For those of us who haven’t gotten the Plasma Flower audio yet, can we have similar effects by playing the below audios?
Torsion
Plasma light
Flower of Life

5 Likes

Err…not really… The closest in similarity would actually be Essence of Mantras.

15 Likes

hmm… ok. Isn’t Plasma Flower combining these 3 fields though?

lol yes…but those 3 fields are personal fields not atmospheric fields.
If you want the atmospheric concepts of Plasma Flower, then Essence of Mantras is the closest to it.

16 Likes

I’m so confused now. I thought folks have been using this one for personal growth as well…??

Both/and @Starlight
NOT either/or…

The closest to it is Essence… it’s how the thing mix up together and Dreamy’s secret sauce recipe.
Red + Blue doesn’t equal Red-blue…it equals Purple…something completely different and unique

If you want to, go ahead and play the Torsion, Plasma, Flower.
BUT i’m telling you, Essence is closest to it energetically for both personal and atmospheric.

16 Likes

Aye :mage:

Got it. Thank you for clarifying. :pray: :pray:

4 Likes

That’s beautiful!!

8 Likes

@psynergy dropped a whole lot of goodness in that review.

:pray: Thanks!

7 Likes

The description for Plasma Flower says this:

Plasma + Flower of Life on a torsion carrier which piggy backs on the earth resonance to propagate in the environment around you.

As OM pointed out, the individual Plasma and Flower of Life fields are not environmental fields primarily. I just keep playing the Plasma Flower Node field all the time on my tablet at a low volume for the atmospherics while I play other fields on my speaker.

14 Likes

thank you for reading! i like this morphic field because i feel like it encourages those around me to feel and be more loving. so much easier to be myself and be loving if everyone else loves receiving my unique way of interacting with them.

instead of feeling ‘tired’ and ‘drained’, i see it as hiking, i enjoyed the peak experiences and coming (calming) back down is relaxing and recharging to prepare for my next peak experiences.

i know when i feel like i want to socialize and connect and i know when i want to be by myself.

a lot of things in my life are connecting and making more and more sense and personal understanding of just really where i live and what my reality is.

i really feel like neo from matrix right now but in a happier and wholesome movie LOL.

14 Likes

:100: :dizzy:

Like this :rofl:

10 Likes

I wonder if this could transfer over the internet - if it’s being played in the background during zoom meetings for work?

4 Likes

in my experience, yes!

5 Likes

Not sure why you deleted…but those are the torsion waves…
Imagine you’re “inside” the dna…forever cycling/twisting

8 Likes

Yes… :innocent:

15 Likes

Awesome! That’s worth buying this. My home and neighborhood is mostly peaceful, but work calls could use the help.

5 Likes