The Plasma Glass Skin

Interesting. I would never have thought of Dark Circles since I don’t have those. I’ll give it a try, Thank You both!

4 Likes

Neither have I. But reading the description made me see other benefits.:slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

Yes, it describes the exact area I want to target.
“Also a bit of induced collagen production.
this only targets the eyelids and general area around the eye socket”
Good find!

6 Likes

I hope the skin of your friend is healed by now. If not, there’s a cream that helps her to treat the redness of her skin. Usually one cream tube is enough to treat the redness of skin completely. However if the redness is so severe, she may need 2 tubes.

ANTIROUGEURS FORT RELIEF CONCENTRATE FOR CHRONIC REDNESS

2 Likes

Did you find any benefit for the eye area/eye wrinkles/loss of plump? :slight_smile: i got it but haven’t tried it yet

1 Like

Sorry to post twice not sure it’s allowed. What did you notice on your eyes? I have a “bad” line created by the pillow on my right eye. Do you think it will go away? Thanks :pray:

1 Like

I didn’t have any wrinkles around the eyes, slight crepiness only.
But it works on the whole face with an overall lifting effect. I use all the face audios to some extent, hard to tell which one that gives specific effect.

If you want something for the eyes you can try
Dark Circles Removal - YouTube
Has a moisturizing and firming effect.
Got rid of almost all crepiness with that one in a few days.:slightly_smiling_face:

21 Likes

I’m using the “Eye Formula by Pia” as well. Excellent results. My mother uses too and the other day she was like “I can’t find my wrinkles around the eyes” lol.

In my case, I didn’t really have wrinkles around the eye (except the lines that appear when I smile) but the “dynamism” of that area for me really depends on the days and several factors. It can look more congested, dry, droppy, etc. depending on my level of sleep, hydration, hours spent reading/writing, looking at a screen, food I ate that day, level of happiness…

But overall, Plasma Glass Skin and all the other skin fields I’m using are doing a great job. People notice. I’m also doing some eye exercises lol.

15 Likes

I’ve read through the entire comments but nowhere has it been confirmed whether this field also has scar tissue repair or removal.

Does anyone know?

Yes, it does not have it. (Or at least not that I would know of…)

But the fields that it has, can help with that. (I think, from my observations, not and overnight process though) For skin ofc.

I recently had an accident and my face hit the concrete pretty harshly. I have several small avulsions in my face, those wounds have not yet fully healed so I’m looking for a remedy to restore them optimally as to prevent scarring.

I just bought this field nonetheless. But I’m looking for the expertise of more advanced users so I can put together an optimal stack in the best way possible to prevent scarring, and return my face back to as it was before the accident.

4 Likes

I recommend u this field because apart from healing your skin after the accident you said u wanted porcelain like skin

2 Likes

Yes, after reading somewhere that I can avoid the taxes using VPN, I just purchased it. Since it was quite an expense I’m going to use this field at least for 12-months. Now, I’m just reading and accumulating all the material I can to craft an optimal stack for healing my wounds, preventing scars, and improving my skin.

I’m looking at Skin Regeneration, Skin Scarring Repair, Glutathione, Healing Pod, and Plasma Skin – would this be too much?

For closing and healing the wound, Platelet might be useful as well and I’ve also struggled with eczema in my hands which improves dramatically with the Skin Regeneration one but it always seems to return – it is pretty chronic. So after the wounds have properly closed, I might re-arrange my stack a little and add DNA Repair with Auto-Immune Reversal in the hope it once and for all get rid of my eczema and dry skin.

@anon46520955 What do you think?

I just bought the Benjamin Button Glass Skin from Gumroad!!!
Here comes Baby Face!

15 Likes

what playlist app is this?

Vanity Diaries - part XIV

A couple of minutes ago, I shared a video with a Dearest someone on the forum for laughter purposes in some context. It’s basically my friends and I playing and singing some stuff under weird circumstances 4 years ago.

What has hit me lol is that I’m frowning my eyebrows almost during the entire performance because I was not comfortable on my instrument and whatnot. And really deep frowns.

So I said to myself “Wait a minute… There’s something strange in there”. So I went and looked in the nearest mirror and noticed that now it’s simply impossible for me to frown my eyebrows like that. It just doesn’t work lol.

It must definitely be a combined effect of Facelift + Stem Cells targeted to Face/Neck/Scalp and then the newer fields like this Plasma Glass + Microcurrent Stimulant + Tonic no. 31. Because I haven’t consciously changed the way I move my face, nor ever done anything like botox/surgery, nor been super consistent with face-yogic stuff (because it makes me laugh too much, so impossible to focus).

Just another confirmation about how good those face fields work…

23 Likes

This will be my next purchase to go with carboxy and the amniotic.
What would you guys recommend for thin/damaged skin caused by weight loss?

5 Likes

Congratz, one of my favorites. Even just the sound is totally worth it :)) And the artwork <3

Amniotic Pod has already a great potential for what you’re describing. Other than that:

Although Uial’s post is about another kind of problem, the fields mentioned can all contribute to thickening the skin/repairing the skin barrier.

The more recent Skin Scarring Repair and Smart Skin Tightener would help too.

You may also check the suggestions made in a recent thread opened by Hauru, “Sensitive Skin”. There were some discussions about hidden issues regarding skin conditions (other organs to check, proper diet and supplement intake, etc.).

Best of luck to you :)

11 Likes

Ty so very much!!

3 Likes

ÑVery happy with this purchase. my wounds on my face and acne disappear every day. Highly recommended. Thanks sapien

11 Likes