The Plasma Glass Skin

This has the effect of applying tretnoin on the face everyday, without the side effects of making the skin sensitive. Love this.

4 Likes

Hello, I am minimalizing my stacks at the moment for it consumes to much of my precious time and I notice I have less time for my spiritual processes and I do them with less focus and involvement.

Can someone tell me if I can replace my beauty stack:

• Skin Regeneration 1x
  • Facelift and Facial Toning 2x
  • Facial Symmetry with Facial Toning 1x
  • Dark Circles 2x
  • Youth Recapture 2x
  • Skin scarring Repair 2x
  • Stem Cells and Scar Tissue Removal 2x

With just this field? Suggestions are very welcome!?

PS: Iā€™m also using Plasma Light + The Blueprint of Life

:pray: :pray: :pray:

4 Likes

Iā€™m no expert but I would say no.
Iā€™m listening to most of those plus plasma glass.
Iā€™m seeing improvement.
I would listen until I was happy and the drop down to just 1 or two after that point.
Just my two cents.
Good luck 2 u!

5 Likes

Which field can be used in combination with plasma glass skin to get a fuller face?

Any suggestions? Carboxytherapist, Tonic no 31, The Micro current facial simulant?

1 Like

RobbyHa-
*Stem Cells to Face, Scalp & Neck/free- tell it while listening where u want the fullness in your face
*Microcurrent Facial Stimulant-seems to plump up the face in the cheek area in my observation, but YMMV

5 Likes

IMHO, Plasma Glass Skin is worth every dollar, and more!
Benjamin Button in a Field!

6 Likes

Would this stack be ok for fuller face with a little lift in face/eyelids?

• Plasma Protocol 3
  • Plasma Glass Skin
  • Plasma Mithochondria
  • Stem Cells to Face, Neckā€¦ or Smart Stem Cells
  • Microcurrent Facial Stimulant
2 Likes

U asked a question and I already replied.
My reply is based on my personal subjective experience as a 65 yr. old using the mentioned fields.

I dont own the Plasma protocol so cannot comment.

If u read the description for Plasma Mitochondria it doesnt mention skin. One forum member mentioned she felt it helped her skin, and now everyone makes it a recommendation. I have not found this to help my skin. YMMV

It is trial and error to see what works best FOR YOU.

13 Likes

What are the full benefits? Does this help with skin texture issues? Plump the skin? will this give me actual smooth glass like skin? Iā€™m wondering b/c Iā€™ve listened for a few day now on loop all night and see no results. How long will it take? Thank you so much to any and all replies!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thatā€™s probably because itā€™s not the recommended listening about for ā€œoptimal effectsā€

8 Likes

So what you mean is listening to it on loop but for just a few days is not the same as listening a few times for a lengthy amount of days?

1 Like

I read it all, basically, I didnā€™t see much commentary on the results or how long it takes to see them. Thanks for the reply!

2 Likes

Welcome!
Perhaps youā€™d like to read the Official Sapienmed FAQ (Updated).

Whilst it canā€™t tell you precisely ā€œhow longā€ itā€™ll take for you to get your results (no one can; itā€™s all individual) that thread will give you explanations as to why your prior listening approach wasnā€™t as effective as it could have been and will give you pointers on how best to use your fields.

3 Likes

giphy

9 Likes

Lol thank you! Makes sense now with just a Gif! :laughing:

4 Likes

I figured it may be so soon I just hope it wonā€™t take months but maybe not?? Weā€™ll see
Have you used it?

1 Like

Welcome Gissi,

Hereā€™s a detail in the description which supports what the other members have said so far, regarding overuse:

So although more gentle than actual retinol, the field still has similar properties. Some members have reported a slightly increased sentivity to sunlight after using it (see again the fieldā€™s thread). Thatā€™s why it matters to follow the instructions more carefully here. A cleanly formulated sunscreen can be a good complement. Also, making sure to clean skin at least once a day (in addition to overall wash in the shower). Fields canā€™t act on their own if the skin is clogged, etc.

10 Likes

I just need to disagree with this one as I see a lot of people making this mistake; washing your face in the shower strips it of natural oils that keep your skin moist and glowy, even if youā€™re doing cold showers.

Just mild cleansing, and as Bronyaur suggested, SPF-regardless of whether youā€™re using this audio or not, if you care to care about your skin. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I should have been more specific. What I meant is: Supposing that one takes a shower in the morning, but then at night goes to bed with makeup, daily dirt on their face, etc. It might be problematic. Mildly cleansed face seems to provide a better basis + yes, SPF and not overusing the field (since possible irritation may ruin or at least reduce the benefits).

7 Likes

Well yes my skin is peeling so I donā€™t want to cause it be more dry Iā€™m gonna wash it once my normal to dry cleanser comes in mail this week. Thank u so much for ur insight. :slight_smile: I stopped using retinol (I only used it for two days) once I got this field because of that. Iā€™m excited to see the results I think since it works as retinol it should takes months to see the grander changes.

3 Likes