The plasma Protocol

Hello, I could use a little expertise if possible. I’m using your fields for different purposes (physical, emotional, mental and energetic and spiritual health, cosmetic purposes like face, skin and hair and muscle building). Due to severe trauma during my youth and later, also drug abuse for 20 years, etc… my overall health was like 10% and now like 40%. Everyday I do my spiritual practices from my guru (sadhguru), most of them in the morning and it takes 3hours/day and I listen to your fields for approximately like 8 to 9 hours/day (like 30 different fields x 2/day, which I feel is to much and I don’t want them to collide with my consecrated practices/processes of my guru.

So I read a lot of messages from people on your forum of sapien medicine and I came across a field called ‘the plasma protocol’ which covers a lot of my issues and whishes. Do you think this field is a good idea for me or do you suggest maybe something else? I also saw the field ‘The Plasma Glass Skin’ for my face/skin? Or what about an advanced field like ‘Eternity Redux’.

Here’s a list of fields I listen to every day, so you have an idea for what I’m looking for in 1, 2 or max 3 fields/day if possible: mana circuits, internal alchemical crucible, torsion field, all Mstate fields, cosmo volt, flower of life, mindset album, cerebrum album, the politics of the body album, The Plasma Light and Infrasound Bioactive Beach, higher self-connection, raise your vibration, automated grounding, Amygdala Healing (+ Fear Release), Love, Gratitude and Appreciation, Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy, Klotho Booster, Oxytocin + Neuropeptide Y, Plasma Charged Mitochondria, Glutathione Super Anti-Oxidant Ver 2.0, Youth Recapture ver 2.0, The Platelet Rich Plasma2 Bath, Stem Cells and Scar Tissue Removal, Facelift and Facial Toning Treatment, Face Lift and Facial Toning Ver 2.0, Double Chin Removal, Dark Circles Removal, skin regeneration, facial symmetry and hair loss treatment I quit because my hair was falling out and vocal strengthening and 2 different muscle fields/day.

A list of issues: chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia, insomnia, constant nightmares, overthinking, troubled mind, lots of anger and frustration, agitation, nervousness, powerlessness, little clarity, balance and stability, lack of energy, still some anxiety and fear, a lot of aging effects (skin, face and hair) from purifying I think. I’m sorry that it’s a lot and I really hope you can help me. A million thanks in advance!

2 Likes

What I could recommend is angels Journey to the light for your emotional distress.
Just like OCD help when the overthinking doesn’t stop.
The plasma protocol would probably substitute many fields but I don’t have it yet so I can’t really give solid advice on that besides the obvious.
I don’t know about you addiction or your state of it but fields that repair the dopamine receptors could help too for your symptoms. Like:

But of course that’s just adding to your list which you want to make smaller.
If I’m not mistaken the protocol could help with these issues too.

1 Like

You’re listening to too many fields. You need to prioritize your goals. I understand that you have many issues and you want to fix all of them at the same time. But happiness is not a reward which just occurs whenever you reach all of your goals.

I had many skin problems for decades. Now that I’m not listening to any related fields my skin is getting better! You should find out the cause of your problems.

4 Likes

Thanks Thomas, I’m clean for 7 years and trauma gets resolved slowly.
Like you said too much fields, there I asked for guidance so I can buy 1,2 or 3 fields and that’s it because I get overwhelmed and it’s hard to ground.
Angels Journey to the light is a course right?

1 Like

Hello Marjan, that’s why I was thinking about ‘The plasma protocol’.
It helps with overall health and wellbeing, face, hair, etc… So allmost all my issues are covered in just one field (3 audio’s)?

Not really a course but helps immensely with with emotional control and much more. You also learn to do it on your own with time.

Could be a fine addition for your journey

1 Like

hi @RobbyHa
welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy your stay
apart from journey to the light game suggested by Thomas I would highly recommend you :

1. Plasma protocol of course
  2. Blueprint of Life
  3. The Crucible of stored trauma ( ! ! ! )

These three are the best field you’r looking for.
Then Vibration of Creation and the Soul Restoration series.
Each of these fields can heal you, restore you, enhance you on many levels.
I would also strongly recommend you the following mental fields :

1. Unbreakable
  2. Self love and acceptance ( which affects physical healing too. )
  3. Become whole
  4. Trauma release and healing / / shamanic medicine blend.
    the point of no return stack
    There are many other fields that can be helpful to you, you will find many informational threads on the forum.
    These above should be your top priority in my opinion. It wouldn’t be a stretch to say that they will fix most of your issues if not all with consistent listening overtime.
    If you use them I would recommend you to drastically reduce the amount of fields you are listening to because you will experience hard healing.
    Some of these fields are paid, you don’t need them all in one go. just one of the first three fields I have listed should heal you a lot. And appart from Unbreakable, all the mental heal fields I’ve listed are free.
5 Likes

oh and… Ojas refined on YouTube and the internal alchemy series ( Jing, chi, Shen, microcosmic orbit )
( there paid version of the three treasures : negentropic Jing chi and Shen ). These alchemy fields can be of a huge help too.

2 Likes

Thank you Eli,
There are so many fields which help me at the moment but sometimes it’s to much. Flower of life, torsion field, cosmo volt, the internal alchemical crucible, the mana circuits, the complete cerebrum album keeps my mind organized and especially the plasma light and infrasound bioactive beach is pretty intense and transformational. The Mplate gold and silver field is too much for my mind, I notice.
I have to slow down because with all those fields, my connection with my guru moves to the background and my practices become less focused. Next year I’m moving to India permanently probably, so I’m not gonna keep listening to fields in the ashram where I’m going to be consecrated in more processes.
I just want to enter the ashram in the best possible way that’s why I listen to those magical and transforming fields.
I think I’m going to set mind on the plasma protocol