The Plasmatron

this field is like a collab between George Van Tassel and Dan Winter.

9 Likes

guys , is this suitable for cancer , hiv and covid 19 patients?

Something which increases life force should definitely help

7 Likes

it is a strange sounds…

1 Like

Is it 2 & 3 at the most times a day?

4 Likes

i think it is “2 to 3 times at most” for 1 sitting…

1 Like

It always means “per day”(yes in just one sitting) unless it explicitly says something like “use as needed”

Hopefully, by now, there have been enough “over boosting” and “I spammed this overnight” horror stories to see and understand that the fields are already overpowered and one should err on the side of CAUTION.

35 Likes

I am looking for a field that will help heal my ankle that I broke in may. They said if it didn’t heal properly that I would need surgery and I can’t afford to take that time off work to get it done. I have been using smart stem cells and advanced healing. They have been helping quite a bit but I feel as if they have done all the work they can do on it. I am wondering if this or any other field I could use to help put my ankle back in good shape.

thank you

2 Likes

Wow!! This gives me instant energy to my mind and body :exploding_head:

20 Likes

Thank you! @_OM

4 Likes

Any interesting testimonials after 24h guys? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

gives instant energy for me

12 Likes

Very interesting this audio field :slightly_smiling_face:.

From the testimonials I tell myself that it can help to quickly heal the body without being tired or very little .

I imagine the orgone field combined with the plasma protocol … :ok_hand::grin:.

I will do a test with two audio devices, one with the orgone field and the other with the plasma protocol audios

11 Likes

That’d be an interesting combination…I was also thinking of the Plasmatron combined with the accelerated healing effects from either the Advanced Healing dogtag or the Advanced Healing - Voltage Repair audio.

11 Likes

Yes exactly ! it could be a very interesting combination!

Orgone is very promising as for the plasma!

Plasmatron will be my next investment :grin:

By the way … thank you captain nemo for all the audios published on patreon :relieved::pray::yellow_heart::sunny: !!!

Orgone is one of them :star_struck: !!!

14 Likes

I just bought this yesterday. Energy is the first thing i can say, feel more awake and happier. I think a good combo. mana circuits + the plasmatron, get the electricity running HIGH

29 Likes

When feeling energy from this, and feeling more awake and happier, is it a big difference from listening to The Orgone Accumulator by itself?

2 Likes

its a good feeling lets just say that. like a recharge. lets see days to come

7 Likes

Any updates?

Only recently when playing this , I feel the energy directly around my prostrate region and some on my pelvic region internally ( like some sort of pressure and stimulation), is that normal ?

10 Likes