The Politics of the Body heal every disease

I just wonder, can this cure all diseases? and how many times should we listen

4 Likes

Hey there, @anon87668656. :slightly_smiling_face: No, I doubt that it can heal every disease. I think the Politics of the Body audios are meant to just clear your energy system out of any negative energies(that might be affecting your organs), speed up the healing process of any organs that need to be healed(In example, a damaged lung from smoking), and ultimately make your organs function better through restoration and regeneration.

9 Likes

How many times to listen? Do all at once?

1 Like

3 each is enough and yes best all in one sitting.

Every day

5 Likes

you would have more chances with plasma protocol

3 Likes

Thank you

2 Likes

They are powerfull , highly recommend if you have f.ex. digestive issues.

1 Like

3 Times EACH?? :face_with_raised_eyebrow: they are like 10 minutes, I think.
Anyone who uses these?
I only used them a few times a few months ago.

I guess your health challenges aren’t causing you much inconvenience then. That’s good to hear.

1 Like

No, on the contrary, I still spend a tremendous amount of time, just for health issues; my healing seems to be a long term project…
Some issues are non issues, thanks to fields/Sapien Medicine [hemorrhoids, a TOTAL SUCCESS, But I still need to listen Every single day, well it’s a thousand times easier to listen 15-20 minutes to a field (SOMETIMES 10 minutes is not enough, for some problems which require immediate assistance) than going through hell every time I go to the toilet, if I use the bike more than a few minutes or if I sit on my a** more than half an hour], but others, idk, it takes EVERYTHING just to breathe like a normal human being, or close anyway.

I will tell you how much I need to listen to fields and I will only give you a few examples:

Fungus, 10-15 minutes,
lymphatic effussion, aprox. 15 minutes,
lung antioxidant, around 10 minutes,
super lung trainer, 10-15 minutes,
Lung field, old(er) one, 15 min.,
Pleurisy, 20 minutes,
Sinus, 15 min.,
Throat and chords, 15 min. (when I say 15 min., that’s the usual amount of time, sometimes I listen for 20 minutes) - this field helps with some throat/glutition problem And with acid reflux (alternatively, I could use a newer/the newest field for sinus, throat and upper respiratory problems, but it takes time until I really feel it’s effect; what’s interesting is that before it used to help me in 10 minutes, anyway, I have A LOT of issues which pose a problem for my breathing, so I shall continue…)
hyperbaric oxygen - 10 minutes, up to a half an hour per day
AND 2 OF THE MOST IMPORTANT FIELDS FOR BREATHING:
HGF, 20-30 minutes (it depends if I have a small allergic reaction, 15 min. Or a stronger one…)
And
VIRUS DISRUPTION VER 2.0 (and Restoration from the Long Haul) - AS MUCH AS I CAN (virus disruption), IF I SKIP A DAY I BREATHE WORSE, BUT 2 DAYS, HELL ON EARTH… VIRUSES ARE THE MAIN PROBLEM, together with ALLERGIES And ASTHMA…
Many OTHER FIELDS: hemorrhoids, 20 minutes, eyes, 20-30 minutes And I IMMEDIATELY See Better, but unfortunately I can see the difference if I do not listen for a few days,
Abdominal Wall Restoration (for pushups, workout), 20 minutes,
Stem Cells and Scar Tissues (approx. title), 15-20 min.,
Infrasound and Plasma Bioactive Beach, at least once per day, plus 5 minutes before some fields,
DNA Repair (approx. title), 2-3 times, the audio is 13 min. (I think),
Cosmo Volt,
PONR,
Amygdala,
Self Love fields,
Chakras,
Etc.

As you can see, I have a TON of issues, so I NEED Quite A LOT of fields, plus I am using one of @Atreides’ subliminals (I can not give you details, as I just started using it, plus his subs are not yet released to the public, but IT IS AMAZING), so I need 6-8 hours (sometimes even more than 8 hours/day), to include all my issues, SO You Can Now See/Understand WHY OTHER/ANOTHER 90 more minutes is a little bit too much… :sweat_smile:

Sorry for the LONG Reply, I was TRIGGERED. :neutral_face:

Edit: I decided to listen from 2 devices, when I can, that way, I reduce the amount of time used for fields and subs quite considerably.

3 Likes

:hugs: :hugs:

1 Like

Thank You. :pray:

1 Like

I hear u.

I have a very full listening day myself.

I think there there is a group of us that have very full listening days.

(Since I am a low tech gal, I dont have a 2nd device to listen from ATM)

3 Likes

Then maybe you want to ask yourself why your reaction wasn’t “I only have to listen to these fields 3 times each and they’ll give me help where other avenues haven’t been able to help me?! Wow! And they’re only 10 minutes each?”

Are you seeing the difference in the attitude?

And I’m pointing this out because that difference in attitude will make a world of difference in your healing.

1 Like

Will Politics of the body be on Patreon ?

@Captain_Nemo

1 Like