The Potion of Manifestation - Key to a Life of Ease and Grace!

Then not as many next time. Small bites at a time till you gauge the right dose

5 Likes

Good point haha a bit too ahead of myself there😄. Just excited to see a cool field like this!

2 Likes

The pressure disappeared rapidly. But now I am in a very positive mood, negative ideas try to come but they seem to dissolve by themselves. My mindset is now, everything is possible !! great potion !

16 Likes

I have one word… oehlala :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

oh no my wallet…
but worth it :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Ok, here is my testimonial. I’ve been traveling like crazy and ignored my energy work lately, so my meditation sessions have been bust. I was communicating with my lineage teacher and communication was bad owing to neglected energy work for last 2-weeks. I did the below stack yesterday (for the next two weeks going to stick with this):

• Mana Circuits x 1
  • Blueprint of Life X 1
  • Minor Blueprint of Power X 1
  • Major Blueprint of Power X 1
  • Power of Love x 3
  • Christic Light X 3
  • Potion of Manifestation X 4
  • The Ring of Gyges X 4
  • The Major Elixir of Alchemical Effect X 4
  • Aureus Fortuna X 4
  • The Charisma Potion X 4
  • Matangi’s Secret Potion X 4
  • Supreme Grounding X 3

After waking up, I feel great and my communication with the astral world is refined and back! My being feels rejuvenated and pristine. While all of the fields in my stack probably have a synergistic effect, my theory is a lot of this is coming from The Potion of Manifestation & The Ring of Gyges…

Somehow, my “luck” aspect seems to have been a bit weak lately. I originally had Lucky Flows and Magnetic Aura fields in my stack - but as these new potions cover lot more ground, decided to remove them from the stack after consulting with Captain…

So, for now just this stack at night, Panchanga Yoga for meditation and deity/homa fields+ 2 shields during mornings.

I don’t have @Ugninis’s new field, just read the thread - seems like BoL on steroids? I guess it would be hard to resist that one haha

39 Likes

mwahaha I got this and the ring, manifestation power gonna peak :100:

9 Likes

:100::100::100: @anon6453564

2 Likes

Exciting times!!
So does this replace subconscious/ego/heart fields?

2 Likes

And another one of my playlists…

Is destroyed…

360_F_61170110_bHIY0eJgqzuCwQd2MgSSN0g3K07ocIl3

4 Likes

Getting this beauty once my coffers replenish! Sounds great.

3 Likes

That is for your experimentation. Let us know what you uncover! :woman_mage:

1 Like

Since getting this I experienced 2 deja vus…

6 Likes

Hi, that’s interesting. Do you mean the two events just felt familiar, or you felt like you manifested them?

2 Likes

Hey @gosya!

Welcome KY Healing

4 Likes

Not manifested, I just knew I had experienced those moments before. Have you ever had a deja vu? It feels like you’re seeing that moment for the second time, and you kind of know what happens
It’s strange that it happened twice in just couple of days because I haven’t experienced dejavu for years

5 Likes

Pretty cool :sunglasses:

1 Like

Thanks @Rosechalice! I’ve been reading the forum for a while. This potion really intrigued me and I couldn’t help but jump in and comment :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sounds pretty amazing!

1 Like

Question, was this a “guild field” and/or community-proposed project, or was this something that Captain designed himself?

1 Like