The Potion of Manifestation - Key to a Life of Ease and Grace!

Beautiful music :ok_hand: how many loops for this potion ? After 3 loops my forehead is quite painful

2 Likes

Then not as many next time. Small bites at a time till you gauge the right dose

5 Likes

Good point haha a bit too ahead of myself therešŸ˜„. Just excited to see a cool field like this!

2 Likes

The pressure disappeared rapidly. But now I am in a very positive mood, negative ideas try to come but they seem to dissolve by themselves. My mindset is now, everything is possible !! great potion !

16 Likes

I have one wordā€¦ oehlala :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

oh no my walletā€¦
but worth it :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Ok, here is my testimonial. Iā€™ve been traveling like crazy and ignored my energy work lately, so my meditation sessions have been bust. I was communicating with my lineage teacher and communication was bad owing to neglected energy work for last 2-weeks. I did the below stack yesterday (for the next two weeks going to stick with this):

• Mana Circuits x 1
  • Blueprint of Life X 1
  • Minor Blueprint of Power X 1
  • Major Blueprint of Power X 1
  • Power of Love x 3
  • Christic Light X 3
  • Potion of Manifestation X 4
  • The Ring of Gyges X 4
  • The Major Elixir of Alchemical Effect X 4
  • Aureus Fortuna X 4
  • The Charisma Potion X 4
  • Matangiā€™s Secret Potion X 4
  • Supreme Grounding X 3

After waking up, I feel great and my communication with the astral world is refined and back! My being feels rejuvenated and pristine. While all of the fields in my stack probably have a synergistic effect, my theory is a lot of this is coming from The Potion of Manifestation & The Ring of Gygesā€¦

Somehow, my ā€œluckā€ aspect seems to have been a bit weak lately. I originally had Lucky Flows and Magnetic Aura fields in my stack - but as these new potions cover lot more ground, decided to remove them from the stack after consulting with Captainā€¦

So, for now just this stack at night, Panchanga Yoga for meditation and deity/homa fields+ 2 shields during mornings.

I donā€™t have @Ugninisā€™s new field, just read the thread - seems like BoL on steroids? I guess it would be hard to resist that one haha

39 Likes

mwahaha I got this and the ring, manifestation power gonna peak :100:

9 Likes

:100::100::100: @anon6453564

2 Likes

Exciting times!!
So does this replace subconscious/ego/heart fields?

2 Likes

And another one of my playlistsā€¦

Is destroyedā€¦

360_F_61170110_bHIY0eJgqzuCwQd2MgSSN0g3K07ocIl3

4 Likes

Getting this beauty once my coffers replenish! Sounds great.

3 Likes

That is for your experimentation. Let us know what you uncover! :woman_mage:

1 Like

Since getting this I experienced 2 deja vusā€¦

6 Likes

Hi, thatā€™s interesting. Do you mean the two events just felt familiar, or you felt like you manifested them?

2 Likes

Hey @gosya!

Welcome KY Healing

4 Likes

Not manifested, I just knew I had experienced those moments before. Have you ever had a deja vu? It feels like youā€™re seeing that moment for the second time, and you kind of know what happens
Itā€™s strange that it happened twice in just couple of days because I havenā€™t experienced dejavu for years

5 Likes

Pretty cool :sunglasses:

1 Like

Thanks @Rosechalice! Iā€™ve been reading the forum for a while. This potion really intrigued me and I couldnā€™t help but jump in and comment :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sounds pretty amazing!

1 Like