The Pranic Vacuum (Private Group NFT)

Some may remember, from the famous Pranic Swirls video “There is prana all around you, what would it be like to absorb this energy?”

Now, Imagine drawing in prana 24/7 to power your vitality, health, psychic work, spiritual growth, or even to pattern and empower mantras. Now you can. You can even use it to empower goals, intentions, and manifestations. This will even heal, expand, and upgrade your energy system and your energy metabolism. Many more features to discover, as always with Captains work.

Made to function as a tag, The Pranic Vacuum creates a sucking effect constantly gathering Prana and all other subtle vital energies, then using all that as energy for vitality and health super efficiently.

An added “Etheric Jetpack” field to boost one’s energy levels and “lift” the user energetically. This is done with an additional mitochondria/metabolism upgrade + repair (charged with potential) and added photosynthesis field set

The main focus point for energy accumulation is the lower Dan-tien combined with the Jindan field set, growing the container, spilling upwards to the other two storage centers.

Audio + Mandala

Massive thank you to @Captain_Nemo for this one

54 Likes

Oh man, I want this

10 Likes

niccage-trancendental

Great project. Congratulations to the group :grin:

18 Likes

Can’t wait to wear this on my 24 hour shift tomorrow!

14 Likes

Oh man, my whole body is buzzing

13 Likes

Prana is the Great Breath. It is the Cosmic Christ. Prana is the life that palpitates within every atom, as it palpitates in every sun.

Fire burns because of Prana. Water flows because of Prana. Wind blows because of Prana. The sun exists because of Prana; the life we have is Prana. Nothing can exist in the universe without Prana.

It is impossible for the most insignificant insect to be born, or for the smallest flower to bloom without Prana. Prana exists in the food that we eat, in the air that we breathe, and in the water that we drink. Prana exists within everything.

Prana is universal energy; it is life, light, and joy.

The principal objective of the practice of pranayama is to obtain the union of solar atoms and lunar atoms, which are found within the seminal system, and consequently to awaken the Kundalini.

The Yellow Book, Samael Aun Weor

17 Likes

Very cool and creative, P_C, group and Captain! congratulations-123524-23273972

7 Likes

When discussing details with Captain, I found this lovely art at a local shop. Nice synchronicity :sparkles:

22 Likes

now you understand me how convenient it is to have a nickname on a forum like this that associates you with any of the Captain’s creations :grin:

it’s like a certain business card lol

as you know from the correspondence, I was going to make a comparison of this NFT with Magi’s dog-tag, but I failed: I failed to create a logical separation - as these products really work on different models, and not all nuances are tangible and possible to describe

I remembered an article I read on another site about pranic nutrition and the purpose of this approach.

These methods are used specifically for environmental and health purposes, and as a big bonus - to learn to master your body and desires, to improve your physical, mental, psychological, spiritual qualities.

That’s what NFT makes a lot of sense.

Also having enough different energy products is the perfect way to improve integration.

thank you so much for this project, for the clear and concise concept (i need to learn this) :grin:

27 Likes
12 Likes

9 Likes

First impressions, feels very much in the tier of MBOP and Ambrosia. A very noticeable uptick in energy and well-being right from the start. A feeling of deep nourishment. I could feel the warm energy accumulation in the lower storage center. A member described his experience with the energy as Hyper Sleep State without the weird feeling mixed with Super Human + Jing + Chi

Myself, and a few others in the group noticed when going out and interacting in the world, this NFT puts you into a Bradley Cooper-esque limitless Flow State. I noticed how many more random fun conversations I was having with strangers and how much more energy I had at work (ended up working extra hours) it never felt overstimulating. I could sleep normally, but I had the option of extra energy if needed. I also noticed a decrease in appetite.

Looking forward to see how this develops over time. This is one of those NFTs I’ll be holding onto for life :grin:

28 Likes

Today I printed out this mandala and made a tag.
I went outside and oh my God… :boom: :boom: :boom:
I felt a huge ball of energy around me (everytime when I focused on feeling energy) and all this energy was flowing into me all the time. During the walk, I just got overflowed with energy and my mood and well-being improved by many times.

And yes, it’s very similar to the Flow State hahahaha

I also lost quite a lot of energy in the past days and all my energy literally recovered in 8 hours after the release. And in my opinion I have even more of energy than I had before. I believe it has to do something with the energy storing abillity. I also felt the cleansing and renewal of the energy system, getting rid of negativity in the chakras, etc. The accumulation of prana greatly affects the entire lifestyle of a person. A person acquires excellent health, is cheerful, calm, concentrated and purposeful :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

In short, it’s just an amazing Field! Waiting for the audio now to try hehe
Thank you @pranic_climber, group and Captain! :heart:

14 Likes

I found this to be the best way of using it :slight_smile:

I notice a huge boost when I’m out in the world vs at home.

Yes, still lots of new conversations with strangers and people seem more drawn to me from the energy I am putting out :grin:

I just finished an awesome 12 peak traverse the other day in Washington. I carried this NFT tag, The Eternal, and Cosmic Intercession for protection and energy. My muscles are still a bit tender, but I managed to complete the full traverse in 15hrs! Just as the sun was setting.

34 Likes

It all started with a light fever I had yesterday.
I’ve always been a big fan of the Pranic Swirls audio, everything about it is perfect, from the music, the energy to the effects, but I only listen to it occasionally cuz my listening stack is long.
I’ve been nudged to reorganize my listening stacks and The Pranic Swirls had some very positive Tarot cards when I asked whether I should include it in my stack.
So when I had the fever, I listened to it and felt better afterwards. Then I remember this NFT and I put up a post for a trade and I got it one day after that.
Used it for a couple time today and my fever is almost gone, and I feel so much much better, strong and healthy and grounded and centered.
This NFT goes so well with the nudge I received recently, it’s not about the number of the loops, but rather the quality of that one listen, whether your body has the energy to support and integrate the field. With NFT with audio, it would be better to use the mandala rather than audio in my case, I don’t know why but my intuition keeps telling me mandala is smarter and more holistic than audio =)))
Keeping this NFT with me would fuel other NFTs to work much better!

One downside of this NFT, the audio doesn’t sound as good as the Pranic Swirls audio, it is somewhat monotoned and a bit boring :joy: but I won’t be using the audio so that’s fine.
Truly a magical gem!

11 Likes

Thanks for reminding me of this gem, Danny. I’d forgotten how lovely it is :business_suit_levitating:

1 Like

Anybody have an extra copy please DM

1 Like

I can’t count how many times this NFT has literally saved me. Lack of sleep, overwork, this field has always helped me.
My pace of life is such that sometimes I lose a lot of energy, this field has become an irreplaceable tool that has been helping me for several months.
The best combination with this field in my opinion is Ojas, Jindan and The Force of Life. I have combined all these 4 fields and immediately felt the effects. Not even saying about what will happen if one does Pranayama with this field
Besides Prana I definitely feel all of the Three Treasures in this field. I also love the Etheric Jetpack part, it has helped me with developing my energy system and my sensitivity
I am very rarely ill, but some time ago I have caught Coronavirus. This field has helped me with a much faster recovery than it could take
Also, my cultivation went to another level after I got this NFT and it’s helping me everyday

Congratulations with getting it, @Danny_Ho !!! This field is a gem, one of the strongest fields I have ever tried

10 Likes

Damn that scenery is breathtaking.

Amazing

Desire to enjoy outdoors like you man, city keeps you cluttered.

Any stack with Mutant RNA?

3 Likes

I sell my copy bro

1 Like