The Primordial Spark (Public NFT)

There’s not much information on the topic,

I don’t wish to promote FOMO within the community so I’ll share the resources which led to this but understand we are getting the essence of it.

There are a lot of copies and there will be multiple remints if the community as a whole seeks to benefit from this.

28 Likes

Nice work @Zen very cool of you. I know how much this one means to you

9 Likes

Thank you Zen!

9 Likes

What an awesome gift for all of us! Thanks @Zen and project members for making it happen.

Thanks @Dreamweaver for this gift!! :heart_eyes:

Let us ‘be’ :sparkling_heart:

9 Likes

How would you get the audio?

And if there’s a lot of copies available I dont think people will get FOMO, as that usually comes with scarcity

3 Likes

You don’t seem to like deities, do you? :grin:

And deities are also not “outside” of anything or anyone. Of course, one can internalize or externalize anything and everything… There seems to be a big lack of understanding of what Deities are or are not - by both groups that like them and want to lump as many as one can into every damn NFT without finesse, and the others, who seem to scoff at them as though they are potatoes and tomatoes that we take for granted …

36 Likes

I would prefer starting with myself, expressing love to my own being.

to appreciate other life.

11 Likes

It shows when you purchase that a download link will be emailed to you. I’m still waiting for the audio link

6 Likes

Anyone who purchased this received their audio link yet?

1 Like

yes

2 Likes

thanks… I still haven’t received it yet. :thinking:

1 Like

took a bit, I was confused thought I did a double purchase or something til I realized it was the audio

3 Likes

@Zen Can you pls share the audio with me? Thanks!

1 Like

It’s true, deities are not outside of you. Nothing is outside of you. You can even say deities are your own Being, which is why they are used as archetypes to represent aspects/parts of our Being/consciousness

For example, all the different aspects of the Goddess represent different aspects of the Divine Feminine within you. Same with all the different archetypes of the Divine Masculine.

15 Likes

Audio:

Expires after 100 Downloads or 365 days

(don’t think i need to state it but only works for NFT owners)

7 Likes

@Zen Thanks! This is just taking me to their homepage. No audio link

You can use https://www.file.io/ also. It’s free

3 Likes

The new link worked! Thanks so much :raised_hands:

5 Likes

Updated.

5 Likes

to get the audio:

Claim your NFT as you would normally and you should see instructions with the link to your MP3 file.

4 Likes

I thought I was good at math. Staring at these sine wave equations, contemplating what they are trying to tell me :exploding_head:

I think I want this one though.

2 Likes