The Prince NFT (Private) 🤴

Original Image Download:

The Prince

https://single.infura-ipfs.io/ipfs/QmcWeFzGzaFheXhJ8nWRSpX1psD859u9TQfPn1MQBf6Yts)

4 Likes

Does astrological effects negate the astrological nullify and amplify fields?

1 Like

No relation to astrology.

But there are protections sure.

3 Likes

How long you listen per day and what’s your routine with this NFT (like meditating, focusing, wear the mandala, etc) ?

1 Like

I loop for about 30 mins with my jelqing routine.

i can share a private field stack etc in PM

but I use vitamin e for the jelq, it works wonders with this.

Also in early 20’s so, maybe it’s a growth thing still too.

Whatever the case, I don’t fear being too big, etc.

But the biggest thing is to avoid being in flight or fight mode.

My theory is that noradrenaline is what keeps you all turtled up.

So i play mindfulness when I feel this resurface from time.

7 Likes

Jelk. it can be risky, because too much pressure, or too long too fast, can lead to vein leakage/damage/reduced functionality.

1 Like

It’s alright man.

Risky? Sex sounds much riskier.

These are my views and experiences, I’m not foisting them on anyone.

Just don’t want to hear anymore my shrimp complaints or sour grapes etc.

4 Likes

I have interest in getting a copy, is there any available for purchase? I’ve read in your activity a comment from a day ago saying you do, but I can’t find an option to send you a DM ahah

2 Likes

Hey welcome to the forum!

I messaged you my friend

1 Like

Finally, I managed to get a copy of this one. I have to thank “The Manifested NFT” for it :pray:

I’ve been listening to it for a couple of days for a bit and I haven’t printed it out yet.

I think this is a quite strong NFT because the first day after listening to it for 40 minutes, I felt really well in my own skin, nice feeling. I had a professional meeting with a woman who was about 30.

In these scenarios, I usually feel quite nervous and with a bit of anxiety, no this time. This lady was playing with her hair a lot, so helpful and nice all the time. That meeting was supposed to be 15- 20 min max, and it was about 50 min. It was so productive to me. Even, this girl gifted me a small present at the end.

So, will this remove dark eye circles, right?

What does this mean? Will this help sounding more like native speakers as speaking in different languages?

I completed my university degree some years ago, but I’m still learning some languages and more stuff regarding to other fields, and I think I will be an eternal learner because I love it. On top of that, I will possibly soon have some official tests of the government for accessing some positions. Does this help with these kinds of challenges too?

Thank you very much @anon14224340 and the group, and Congratulations for such a project! :boom: :rocket:

2 Likes

Are this effects permanent.? Where can I buy this NfT ?

Of course the effects should remain permanent in time,

There’s a lot in here so patience is key.

But I recommend going the extra mile with this nft for godlike results

Transmuting sexual energy being on all cylinders with nutrition hormones collagens and proteins etc.

Sleeping well of course and consistently staying hydrated,

Then let the prince within you radiate to others.

10 Likes

Oops, apparently you triggered some plenty :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Listeners can give a feedback about affect of this on hairs?

What does ‘remove negative etheric cords’ do?

3 Likes

Etheric cords are a concept found in some spiritual and energetic practices. They are believed to be invisible energy connections that can form between people, animals, and even objects. These cords are thought to transmit energy and information between the connected entities, and may have a variety of effects on their physical, emotional, and spiritual well-being. Some people believe that etheric cords can be harmful, and that they may drain energy, cause emotional distress, or even lead to physical illness. In these cases, it may be necessary to remove the etheric cords in order to restore balance and well-being.

7 Likes

Will it only remove unhealthy cords and keep positive ones?

2 Likes

Yes, it removes negative ones only.

3 Likes

Looks like it’s private…. Really wanted this NFT.

Anyone knows the model in the thumbnail of that video uploaded above?

1 Like