The Prince NFT (Private) 🤴

Just wanted your opinion, I lnstead of buying both NFt and audio, is it okay if I only purchase the audio for this Creation? I spoke to someone and the wanted to sell both the audio + NFt but I am only willing to buy the 1 minute long audio, what are your thoughts?

bruh, they are one and the same, they are not sold separately, the audio only works if you own the NFT in your phantom wallet. without the nft the audio won’t work, the NFT is like a key for the audio to work. the NFT also carries the energy of the audio in addition to being a key

7 Likes

Oh? Got it now, can you please advise what is the right price to buy this combo?

Search for the prince over here

2 Likes

Hi Bro. I´m new in this, how can I buy the Prince?

2 Likes

Anyone selling this one? The project looks very interesting.

Welcome to the forum!

Your answer is in the post directly above yours. Good luck!

Hi, how is your progress?

This, where can we buy it?

Welcome to the forum!

I believe this was a private community project. So it’s not for general sale. The only way we can buy it is when someone who owns wants to sell it to us. Keep an eye on the NFTs - Trade or Sale thread, in particular, and the #Classifieds category, in general, for announcements about such opportunities.

1 Like

Your timing’s perfect. A copy is now for sale for you: Past NFT Projects, if you act fast.

2 Likes

Sold out : )

im looking for results people have gotten from this. how many copies are there

It’s sold out dude.

Many people are sharing their results in private.

I have the nft dude

they share it with who? like a private group?

I can check Solscan about 30 I think.

Amongst the original group or friends of mine who have it we just talk about what we notice with it, hunter eyes/looks etc.

Hair growth/thickening/ hydration.

Physique all that.

Prince stuff.

3 Likes

Good to hear, how long did it take for to notice results? I’m pairing it with 3 other fields, wbu?

For looks just this (Prince), Dark Knight and Lions mane bro,

And then fields like Induced Follistatin etc.

3 Likes

recommended loops