The Probability Wave

Thank You :slightly_smiling_face:.
My current job is too limited. And lay off is not possiblle in my situation.
Im already starting to make strategy for my own NGO . For some reasons i have a very good feeling about it.

I will stay in cuurent job for a while just for money.:wink: .

I totally agree it’s perfect field for business owners.

NFT for business owners is such a great idea :green_heart::fire:

6 Likes

Do you think this field is more suitable for a business owner rather than an employee?

1 Like

I would say so as I feel that this field’s effect is more “global” instead of localized, and a business owner can influence many parts of the entire business process to his/her advantage and are otherwise hard to hit with more traditional fields such as Powerful Good Luck Energy or Probability Alteration and Luck. When each part of the process got enhanced/flipped, altogether they can bring great effects to the business whereas if you are employee there is not much of a benefit to make the whole company better (unless you are sales with income tied to business performance, executives with profit sharing plan/stock options etc.).

I mean it depends on how one set up the intentions and I think an employee can still greatly benefit from let’s say easier working environment, just that in my opinion the magnitude of the power is much greater for the business owner given the right set of intentions. Some of my intention including changing global consumer preference to the specific type of product I am offering versus other forms.

6 Likes

Yes congratulations on your future NGO, I used to work for an NGO for several months.

NFT for business is quite hard because there are too many types of businesses and it will be hard to find a template to suit all of them. Although I think some kind of shielding against corruption/jealousy/negative energy projection to the organization would be great. Also some sort of super motivator for all members of organization.

3 Likes

So this kind of manifester, beyond being more suitable for an business owner, could be exploited
by an employee to change jobs, get a new job or a higher salary?

1 Like

Sure why not, be creative :grin: better to ask for getting laid off and got free headhunter help along the process

1 Like

Usually for your intentions, do you set them once when you play this or do you repeat them every day
you play it?
How many times do you loop this?
Thank you

3 Likes

3X per day, set intention while visualizaing. Usually on the 1st loop I set intention for my family and more immediate/local company operations, and 2nd loop would be more global things like customer office overseas end customer decision making global consumer preference etc, 3rd loop finish up whatever I didn’t finish then just visualize or let it play automatically.

13 Likes

Thanks a lot!

1 Like

From another thread

6 Likes

Do you set intention in mind or you say it ?.

2 Likes

In my mind, not comfortable to say it out loud even if there is just me around, felt quite strange to do so.

5 Likes

This field has been working stronger when i dont ask for something specific, but i just ask whatever it picks up of whatever it discovers i trully want.

So no blockages or fears surfacing right after asking something in particular.

Its unchaining surprises and events that once they happen i understand i indeed wanted/needed.

Not major thing fully has happened but its shifting me and i understand now why i got such a rough anxiety episode last night :sweat_smile: i didnt realize i had it on loop and i felt my heart was going to explode, my solar plexus about to burst too and i kept having these butterflies energy up and down like when you are anticipating something great coming, but it was so strong i almost end up having a panick attack last night.

So be careful with looping it too much with an open request just in case. Specially if you have blockages in manifesting.

21 Likes

Have you ever set intentions verbally?

How many times do you loop and do you recommend repeating?

I commented this:

Which means yes i have done it like that, but hasnt worked because every time i think of something i doubt if i really want it or need it or maybe something else

So i tried the other way (after noticing some other members where just droping the field within a playlist) and ive noticed a better work like that.

Normally it was 2 or 3 times

Except yesterday afternoon i was so caught up on chating with a friend that i forgot it was on loop for good 2 hours đŸ„Č

In my experience not recommended, but i am very sensitive so maybe others can sustain that.

To me i think even just 2 loops a day its good

2 Likes

It was a question for Moonhaw

1 Like

this one is great. i say out what i want in a soft voice almost like chanting. For normal intentions it works great. For big intentions, it sets you on the path for it, and creates favourable situations but you must grasp the opportunity.

My boxing coach was sick with bronchities. he was so sick he couldn’t even speak without coughing mucus. The same day at night i said my coach is completely hale and healthy for 1 run of this audio. That’s it. Next day, he was in the gym, cough almost gone and he is 80% cured. I asked if he had any medicine, he said his doc gave him something new and didn’t charge for it, which he said was odd. I also got 1k from this when i was playing around at the start. This is one of many things that happened. I use it every day, this one along with cone of power and a focused intention create wonders.

for example, you can say, only amazing things happen to me, or i am extremely lucky or great things naturally happen to me, etc works well for everyone.

26 Likes

I guess this would be cool to play this before your stacks. In a way it is manifesting your desires.

6 Likes

No I haven’t and don’t plan to do so, this field or others. It is a personal preference thing, I think that if you feel like it you can go for it.

2 Likes

That is kind of rude buddy
 I think he/she gave an interesting perspective

6 Likes