The Probability Wave

If there is something that is droping my jaw about this field is that im recognizing i dont know anything of what i really want :sweat_smile:

I thought i knew. I did not.
Or in what order. Nope.

I thank @Maoshan_Wanderer and @Allurre for sharing your playlist so i could notice and ask you why this field was just thrown in a playlist, and by trying your way, and let it surprise me without me asking anything in particular, i am learning a lot about my desires, dreams and goals.

Sometimes we beat ourselves up because we procastinate or dont have a well designed plan to achieve what we want, so we keep going on circles in a never ending loop, and now i understand that a lot of times is not that, its just that what we think we want is NOT it, so we might be sending signals without knowing for that thing to not happen because our hearts dont want that!!

My simple mini stack:

Ego Dissolution x 1
Angelic Guidance J and I x 1 (i ask them to assist in the process of connecting to Probability the dreams, hopes and, goals that are in my heart and soul, which Contentment pushes to the surface)
Contentment x 2
Probability Wave x 2

What i am noticing a lot are things and people coming my way (i have not reached out) and coming across great info online that i seriously wasnt even looking for haha i swear. I just dont want to give details.

But when they come (very easily) i realized my remote dreams (that i had given up on) or things i didnt even persuit because i didnt see how that could work, are a real possibility and so they are unfolding.

Could be simple things, small things or possible long life changes.

I for the 1st time feel like that ball bouncing in space, literally in the middle of a different vibration that portraits the world and life i GUESS are the ones i have deep down wanted.

I have to give a shout out to Karma Crucible tho, because it has been clearing my vision and path, empowering me and pushing me to DREAM AND RISK again. Its purely strongly connecting me to my soul in the whole sense you can think of.

TL/DR?

Just play this field not asking or focusing on anything IF you are not fully sure, or if you are one that ā€œbelievesā€ something for real will happen when manifesting, but always have doubts in the back of your head.

Let this field discover what you want.

22 Likes

Hello everyone, I was waiting to give a testimonial for this wonderful field and now i got one. So this field helped me to manifest the NFT that i wanted . And now i can use both of them to manifest even more .
So happy manifesting.

20 Likes

NFT was a conscious intension?

3 Likes

Yes it was a conscious intention and i also imagined my intention going into the universe as a wave .

9 Likes

Did you do multiple intentions before the first one was fulfilled ?
I mean yesterday I set and intention and it will come when it comes but I am thinking today can I play and put another intention also ?

This worked for something I asked it to do this morning. Had it playing while I took a nap and woke up to the exact thing I set my intention for before I went to sleep.

15 Likes

Here to praise again the ā€œjust play it and ask to find the real wishes of your heartā€ kinda way with this field.

Im sorry if i sound cryptic but i just want to give the idea of what happened not the details.

For years i wanted to do X but i needed Y Z and could not get it for some reasons. So i gave up.

I went to the ā€œInstitutionā€ where i wanted the X from, for a totally different reason. But while the lady was finishing up the paper work for the other simple thing i had to go there for, i asked herā€¦ btw i still dont understand why ive never got the chance for X and she was like but have you gotten the invitation?

Yes but i could not finish the process because of different reasons given by you guys but the last one because i could not fill out the form since i only have one last name and in this country 2 are needed so it always gave me an error and i always got declined here.

She went like wait let me check:

200w

Asked me a few questions
Got copy of my IDs
Came back with some paper work and asked me to sign

That was it. I got it. :face_with_hand_over_mouth: i just got it. After like 4 years trying then i gave up like 3 years ago.

And again. It was something i really really really wanted.

I left that place and felt like floating. Like a bit zoomed out. Im starting to notice a pattern, when things are about to happen i feel i am in the weave, after i get whatever i forgot i wanted i feel i am in that weave again and it last a good 15 minutes of me feeling out of me, again like the other day in my reality within this reality.

Thank you again for this :heart:

27 Likes

Wonderful @Lunamoon22 ā€¦ so happy for you. Many more to come and do keep sharing

5 Likes

Yesss! And the reason why i keep cheering the way im using it its because i know there is a lot of people if not sadly a good majority that have it hard when trying to manifest.

For me even tho i have a strong easy way to visualize, i had half of my life so much ā€œback to square oneā€ episodes, broken dreams, feeling it would happen but then no at the last minute. Going through healing all i had, learning lessons and what not and maybe this and that is why not yet you can get etc etc

I lost faith in what the heck is that i could actually try to manifest. Because there were always fears or doubts in the back of my head and they dont really go away no matter what you do until you actually start getting things you want :sweat_smile:

However very excitedly i bought this, and then i tried every day for like a week.

I did not get anything i asked lol

And i was like ugh. Yeah because i could even feel if simply asking ā€œi want/i will have an excellent day at workā€

Id be like : what could be excellent at work that i dont already have as a good day?

See? Simple things like that and i was always like no but maybe i need this first, or maybe i should say it or ask it like that etc.

So i stopped using it. Until i saw Maoshanā€™s and the lady i mentioned somewhere way of using it and i tried like ive been. And that was a game changer for me.

I am super happy with this field.

And def the mini playlist i put up with it. Its plain magic.

14 Likes

Anyone ?

Could you share their ways ?

Oh i mentioned it some days ago.

For @Allurre she has said that she does it both ways, sometimes she focuses with intention in what she wants, other times no, and she an Maoshan just throw in whatever part of their playlist this audio, but at first i was playing it and asking, so i was curious why they just place it in a playlist so how would they ask.
So since then i started not asking anything exactly.

Also using this playlist:

And its just how its been manifesting the desires that have been buried in my heart things i really wanted :grin:

(Doesnt mean you have to use my stack no), but the technique is just letting it bring your deep desires which a lot of times we dont recognize or are able to put in words or put behind because seem impossible etc.

11 Likes

How to stack:
Cone of Power
Probability Wave
Emblem of Change
Woven Worlds Contentment

And how about this longer stack: (like is the playlist order good and do you think itā€™s a yay or nay)

Divine Will
Blessed Paths
Wheel of Fortune
Fortuna Smiles
Probability Wave
Cone of Power (I need help with this placement most)
Emblem of Change
Woven Worlds Contentment

And What about this one, Is this a good stack/ how and where to place/ do I need to place: (cone of power and blueprint of power and tower of power for this stack:

Crucible of Karma
Probability Wave
Emblem of Change
WW Contentment

ā€¦thanks lol

5 Likes

Your stack looks cool @Lunamoon22
I am copying it now ā€¦ will try and see what comes up.
I do have contentment but I donā€™t know whatā€™s angelic guidance J and I ??

1 Like

Angelic Intercession +

But you can also try the older one first and see how you like the combo

The NFT brings a lot more tho, but in this case where i play it to ask them what i mentioned, you can try this

Angelic Intercession (Dream Seeds)

2 Likes

Definitely will give it a try and seeā€¦ thanks for sharing

1 Like

If i was you id do:

Emblame of Change (to push to the surface the changes needed or that it wants to help changing)
Contentment (to get the wishes of your heart pushed out to the surface to thenā€¦)
get empowerd launched up by the Cone of Power
And then captured by the Probability wave

I cant give you a proper opinion on this one because i dont have Divine Will or Blessed Paths so i dont know how they work more or less, some other members that have them will hopefully comment on it

As for this one:

Id do it like this:

1. Contentment (to find the real wishes of your heart)
  2. Emblem of Change: (to pintpoint what for you could/should get better to make the wishes of your heart manifest faster and stay longer)
  3. Then CK could focus burning the Karma around those things Emblem of Change picked up but expanding the clearance to the first domino that initiate the process that brought you to this point of not having this or that.
  4. Contentment again just to have it around your vibration again before the big push from
  5. Probability Wave
5 Likes

Tysm I will read this later when Iā€™m more awake :purple_heart:

This is awesome :)

1 Like

:sweat_smile: I feel so materialistic to use this primarily for monetary gains, but as I type this sentence, I feel like this is more for monetary gains, like I am doing this to honor my parents esp dad for starting the family business from scratch and maybe it is my ultimate desire to preserve his legacy and my child can have something after she grew up. As day go by my intention list grew shorter and shorter, I think I will sometimes just be lazy and input intention as : Go make my heartā€™s desire manifest in a chain of events and visualize/enjoy the rest 9 min feeling that I have been wowed by it.

:money_mouth_face:Back to my materialistic report: 2 days ago the Victoria Secret order that was revived got increased again, yesterday customer decided to just give us most of it. 85% instead of 50%, now I made at least 110 times of my original investment half a month ago. Some crazy ROI right here. Also a couple days ago I set intention :ā€œPlease ask customer stop bargainingā€ and magically a customer eventually accepted our price and got maybe 300 dollars out of that small request.

So ya, if you owns a business definitely go for this field, super good investment. If you donā€™t, also get it so it can manifest your heartā€™s desire whatever it is :yum:

16 Likes

feel so materialistic to use this primarily for monetary gains,

No worries money are super spiritual. :grin:
You have great goals and pure intensions :muscle:

10 Likes