The Probability Wave

I usually have an intension when i listen . But i don’t fully focus on it. I think very ligltly of what i want.

Now i think more of things to get me into flow state. Like good day. Nice interactions. Inspirations, quick problem solving ,no stress.

It got me to this state super fast.

My playlist for luck ( i’m experimental lately lol)

Probability wave
Probability alteration and luck
Good luck
Gratitude for blessings
Guided path
Divine love
Crystal cave
Zealot od positive change

Play on loop sometimes. Today i left wave for 3 hours and forgat that its playing.lol

Im a bit chaotic so don’t listen to everything on daily basis. No schedule at all. . I listen to a lot of fields and sometimes i fully focus on health or skin or sleep,

I use probability wave at least once a day. And put it o loop in phone while im in office.

13 Likes

It works for multiple intentions. Each play of the audio is like a new wish. Just see what works for you. For some they have to be specific for others they just have to feel good.

15 Likes

The Cosmic Triforce X

2 Likes

Waiting for next big one one. I missed it. There were only 37 copies. :neutral_face:

Not taking anything away from probability wave. One of the best fields i’ve ever tried.:grin::muscle:.

This week im going to be less shy with my intensions. I wiil definetly report back.

4 Likes

Yes ever since several days ago I scrapped my long list and just go with one sentence: please help me fulfill my heart’s desires. Then visualization for 1-2 min. I thought my intentions are already implanted in my subconscious anyways. Let’s see how this will work out, a lot easier on my mind this way.

11 Likes

Yes bering little experimental can lead to great results. .

For example i was little boring with my playlist to be honest. I was mostly using most popular fields. When i added pictures on cover for every single Field on my phone it stimulated my imagination and now i benefit from fields more than ever. For example.

I recommend this method

10 Likes

Ahh the classic cellular respiration of Hermit the Frog in order to produce photosynthesis.

5 Likes

Yes lol. :sweat_smile:I know.

:upside_down_face:

7 Likes

Kermit :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I went to register the car and line was long 20 people ahead of me .
So I took the number and went in grocery shopping :shopping: …later I come back .
My number was 27 but wen I come back was already number 31:…but security person told me wait a second.
She went on shelter to talk to one of coworker as she did remember I come before …thy press machine for number on display back to 26 …

So I was waiting around 3 min and than machine show 27 and it was my turn. 🪷:four_leaf_clover::sparkles:

14 Likes

That’s how the file was saved as after purchase and download.
Same as Astrologically Inclined was misspelled as “Astologically”
Easy fix, correct it.

11 Likes

yeah there was once I type “astro” to look for astrologically inclined in my player and didn’t find any I was like what the heck lol… I never noticed there is a spelling error on this one… both of them gave me super noticeable effects with incorrect spelling haha

2 Likes

Its not fake

7 Likes

Shockingly misspelled audios works. Lol.
Captain misspelles sometimes. I don’t even feel need to correct it. Its kind of funny and adorable :slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

Checked again, mine got incorrect spelling as well. Yeah it is funny the misspelled field is alternating reality around me, but from a quality control perspective maybe this is something that Captain and team can look into as some new users may feel the file is corrupted and that gets into their psyche (which would hinder their progress)

By the way are you sure you are not going to try using VPN to get around the tax? I mean 23% seems… I don’t know.

2 Likes

It is not. Sometimes fields can have typos when they get uploaded / updated / etc.
Anyone who purchased from the official Sapien sites can be rest assured that it still works despite any simple typos.

9 Likes

Lol yeah. I need VPN.
Funny that it got your attention.
I will fix it i near future.

1 Like

Very calm little galactic like with 80 s Vibe.

1 Like

:alien: :alien: :alien:

1 Like

Hi, @SHIVANANDA!
7f21yi

5 Likes