The Programmer NFT

The Programmer

This NFT will make you the ultimate programmer (audio + mandala)

Here is a little taste of what’s included -

#1 Main Function

The essence of all programming languages downloaded into the user/automatic downloading of new computer languages into our subconscious. (Python, C, C++, Ruby, Solidity, Java, Javascript, PHP, NodeJS, R, Go, Rust, SQL, Powershell, Bash, Kotlin, Swift, Terraform and all CLI programming languages

The owner will intuitively and rapidly learn and understand all programming languages, algorithms and all associated technologies and processes with ease

The owner will be able to find the best data structure/algorithm that suits the project to finish the code efficiently

The owner will be proficient in all programming languages

The owner will be a master hacker, programmer, computer genius, and visionary.

The Scholar archetype more accustomed to IT, metaverse, and any new technology-related field.

Concerning the actual learning process: An element and willingness/openess to go through trial and errors during the learning process, quickly processing and alchemizing any frustration/sense of failure that can arise when coding

A silent mind, ability to shut down when wanted

Alchemical Revision of Computer Science - Here is a more complex concept, in that there is an alchemical mental, energetic, vibrational change of the past to produce a specific well ordered, full and entire life, always being in the place of complete knowing and understanding of all things related to computer programming and computer science. Absolute perfect knowledge in both understanding and practical applications. These changes can reflect as new self concepts and change of the foundations of being, welling up and blossoming in complete mastery of all things as it relates to computer science and computer programming. (inspired by Captain’s new alchemical revision fields)

#2 Main Function

Enhance the function of the frontal and parietal lobe with BDNF, electrical stimulation, ngf and tdcs https://www.eurekalert.org/news-releases/608290

Enhancement of intuition, being able to connect the dots easily. Where the mind fails, intuition will help to get the programs.

Automatic brain refresher (constantly ensures optimal brain function, e.g. refreshes our brain with oxygen and ensures optimal nutrient delivery and uptake to our brain, and hydration)

Enhanced creativity and out-of-box thinking

#3 Main Function

Consciousness copy of Linus Torvalds, James Gosling, Dennis Ritchie, and Kevin Mitnick + Possibly from other great programmers, innovators

glory and luck aspects - get better job opportunities, attract the right people for work, programs, business, overall the company

Productivity, willpower and discipline for programming

Psychic protection. protect our intellectual property / ideas from being accessed or taken without permission, magically imbuing our productions / our code with hacker protection or deterrent, smart field automatically pinpoints us toward security risks and threads as it relates to our programming (woven world aspect)"

Thanks to @Zen, @Powren, and many others! We were able to work with @Captain_Nemo to make this NFT. I just want to thank him for everything that he’s done!

42 Likes

Awesome work :ok_hand:t5:

11 Likes

May I ask about the difference between this and Power of Numbers?

3 Likes

This is more tailored for computer programming.

6 Likes

This is it, once again beyond impressed.

Congrats to the group.

Just pondering the possibilties…

I can only imagine the potentials when paired with Startup, I will be sure to update.

4 Likes

I still think it is Hackerman :joy:

5 Likes

Elliot knows what’s up.

I was so hooked on that show, right from the get go with the opening coffee shop scene.

Badass.

3 Likes

Congratulations to all those who are committed to the realization of this project.

7 Likes

How many time are you supposed to listen to the audio ? any idea !

1 Like

2-3x is usually enough, but overtime you can do more, just do it gradually and be careful.

3 Likes

Any blockchain programmers here?

Nope but ethical hacker over here lol

4 Likes

Anyone has any experiences to share using this NFT?

Is there audio to this? I only see the NFT. Also would this allow someone who’s a beginner programmer be able to basically solve all the leetcode algos without studying at all? or is it more like it just makes the studying process much easier?

• Right at the beginning of the introducing post.

Generally, with fields that download knowledge to your subconscious mind, you have to study, but it is easier, quicker and much more intuitive.
And frankly, some things may often pop up even in your conscious mind, but that all depends on how is your connection with subconscious mind.

7 Likes

Thanks! Do you know how many copies of this there are?

1 Like

Not long ago, it was 10.

1 Like

Do you know if aspects of Manhattan’s brain fields overlap here? I’m pretty curious just to get it since there’s only 10 copies…

1 Like

I just said this morning no more buying fields… well…

This is my first NFT purchase… I have no idea what to expect. I actually dropped out of a CS masters program recently… I don’t know if I want to get back in but I would love to master the code.

4 Likes

I saw I was 12/30… Did you mean to say 30 when you said 10?