The Psychologist (Testimony)

This is The Psychologist

It all starts with the science:

• The Base knowledge of psychology, psychoanalysis, mimetic theory, behavioural theory, sociology and psychotherapy so that you can understand the mind and its functions.

• The Base knowledge of structural and functional neuroanatomy.

Then comes the skills:

• Learn and experience the mechanics, process and language of the subconscious.

• Ability to recognise all defence mechanisms in yourself and others

• Thought de-identification in yourself

• Prevent intrusive thoughts

• Ability to be effortlessly intimate and knowing of when to be intimate

• Focus on understanding rather than judging

Enhanced by the magic:

• Recover lost memories and restore memory accuracy that may have been tempered by yourself inadvertently or by otherā€™s influence.

• Psychically understand a personā€™s cardinal, central and secondary traits including retroactively for people you have known.

• Access as much soul informations as possible from any individual you think of about their current and past lives (at the soul-level).

• Subconsciously aggregate your informations about individuals to improve your understanding of human nature as a whole and specific groups of individuals, so that every individual teaches you about the whole.

38 Likes

I have gotten pretty good results from this one since this morning, it did a great job of teaching me about peopleā€™s reasons and intentions. Why they do, what they do

20 Likes

Interesting

If itā€™s no issue, could you elaborate on this? Why do they do what they do?

2 Likes

Kinda love the picture it looks like a gear of the mind or somthing like that

3 Likes

I felt as if the NFT itself is a psychologist talking to me. Might just be all the knowledge and informations, but it guided my thinking beyond the superficial, to really understand peopleā€™s deep motivations and beliefs instead of just reading each actions separately.

It was a whole thing in my mind as soon as I put it on this morning, hard to explain. Really peeking into peopleā€™s core.

18 Likes

woah

Im currently in the making of so many projects, spiritual related, and one of them is about this

3 Likes

@Dr_Manhattan for me this is a gem. will it be extremely expensive? thank you for you ideas!

1 Like

Hi Sarumann,
Depends on what you call expensive, itā€™s relative. I donā€™t know what other members might ask for, if they will trade instead of selling.

I appreciate it, I do :slight_smile:

3 Likes

i have nothing to trade in the moment, was curiousā€¦ how many from this did you make? i call expensive everything over 400 Euro for one itemā€¦ in my worldā€¦

1 Like

This is not the place for bartering man :slight_smile:

5 Likes

okayā€¦all the rules hereā€¦was playing abit. take care!

1 Like

Ohhhh YESS!! Thatā€™s how it felt to me tooā€¦ I had the artwork on and just kept starring at itā€¦ Revisiting some plans, some emotions, some outlooks. Some of these were very emotionalā€¦ Then it hit me! All the energies and communication I had been feeling and receiving wasā€¦ like an ā€˜actual psychologistā€™ talking me out of my head.

Not just that, it felt like it was, in the process, redirecting me to what I knew already. Like hey, you know you arenā€™t even upset about that, haha! No this is what is making you feel this, but not thatā€¦ Observe hereā€¦ and hereā€¦ See??

It was really fun haha emotional regulation was soooo enhanced. My thinking was already informed from the NFTā€¦ And just needed that extra boost of balancing the two together.

Very timely, and very impressive artwork too. Really enjoyed the time spent with that one!!

13 Likes

Man I got in a weird situation yesterday that made me forget about this. There were 2 copies reserved for me. Did anyone else buy them? Can I still buy them?

ā€œ* Recover lost memories and restore memory accuracy that may have been tempered by yourself inadvertently or by otherā€™s influence.ā€

Was doing security questions for a website. First pet question came up. I was surprised to remembered the pet before the usual answer. I then remembered the hat we used to pick his name. I was four. Interesting and quick validation, I think.

8 Likes

I experienced it too, itā€™s really great to put your life into perspective, also I really love this here

I can feel it well

12 Likes

Looking forward to that. Iā€™ll start trying to prompt this.

3 Likes

Is it possible to share the experience of ā€œtime perceptionā€ about another individualā€™.

1 Like

Wdym ?

1 Like

Experimenting with talking to and contemplating this field while listening to Light and Vibrational Guidance and the Crucible of the Past. I can feel some ā€œvoltageā€œ with each. They both make good pairings, but I know there are many more to try. (Cord cutter)

3 Likes

Perhaps I should have asked this earlier,. How should I use the picture? Print and carry it around? Do I need to communicate with it?

I have it printed out 2 days ago and left it beside my bed. Next day I have diarrhoea and fever. Iā€™m not sure if it is link to the Psychologist. Today I recovered from fever. I also found my perception of space and things are more detailed. Canā€™t tell any difference with people
I think it will take more time with understanding people

1 Like