The Pure Lands Portal NFT

The Pure Lands Portal – The Sapien Shop

Sapien Medicine Limited Edition Energetic Artwork ‘Pure Lands Portal’ Limited Alternative from the Print Version

27 Likes

I think a lot of you will enjoy this :heart::relaxed:

5 Likes

description?

43 copies left.

1 Like

Are these portals to different dimensions?
To what extent we can access them in this lifetime, is this more of a peek in there? Thanks.

Yes. And sounds straight up LOTR or Wheel of Time in my opinion.

2 Likes

Thank you, Captain!

I got #27 :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Dream is definitely creating a future in resemblance to the wheel of time lore and world

1 Like

The feeling with this NFT is incredible.

how many copies are left?

is the metal plate version limited? that would be very important for the value of the digital form

how to use it?what will happen? :face_with_monocle:

No the Metal plate isn’t limited
just the NFTs

13 Likes

How about now ??

34 copies left.

Imma make it then :checkered_flag::running_woman:t2::dash:

Victory is mine

2 Likes

+

=

:wink::see_no_evil:

3 Likes

I am surprised that this field has no reviews at all. This is an extremely powerful NFT. Pure Lands is/are very pleasant place.
The inhabitants are very hospitable, and are interested in communications too. I feel that this field is a blessing for those who seek higher guidance because the inhabitants are ready to help anyone.
I managed to establish a connection with several Buddhas, they are very kind. They did not refuse to help me and showed me the way I have been seeking (What helped me a lot)
By themselves, meditations with this NFT become much better, the atmosphere of that place is different, it for sure helps in faster spiritual development and obviously have more benefits.
I noticed that my ego is significantly weakened there and the energy of the Pure Lands affects me and my energy system in a favorable way. It feels like very deep healing The combination of 10 Paramitas and this field is the best choice for those who want to become a better human.

20 Likes

If we print multiple copies and place them at different places, can each image still benefit any beings in its proximity? If so, this can be such a profound and wonderful method to bring immense benefits to so many beings! I’m actually more interested in benefiting others such as my family (implicitly) through this than have all the benefits just accruing to myself… Appreciate your kind help anyone :pray:

5 Likes

yes it will work like that

16 Likes