The Singularity

The Sound Weave

A hard hitting energetically enhanced track, which combines the om mani padme hum mantra and a hybrid electronic sound
(Will sweeten the description later)

Energetic Alchemy on Spotify and Apple
Spotify
Apple Music

(this track was originally a part contribution for a cyberpunk 2077 tribute album on atomic rebel)

74 Likes

Oh man this day is getting better and better… :wink:

43 Likes

Thanks @Captain_Nemo As Always :100::fire::heart:
Waiting for Sweetened description.
pokemon-pikachu

27 Likes

Ohhh yeahh! Thanks, Dream! Right up mine and Mao’s alley.

10 Likes

Thank you Captain :pray:

12 Likes

Singularities are tight.

12 Likes

indeed.

14 Likes

Om mani padme hum in suprising beats…

7 Likes

Keep in mind i lowered the pitch after i recorded it, i dont sound that deep and heavy

57 Likes

Oh my I love this track! :heart_eyes: Was definitely not expecting this version of this awesome mantra :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

This was the first mantra I ever learnt.

14 Likes

U mean u dont sound like Barry White after all?

25 Likes

Can’t wait for this and the Zealot of Positive change to come out on Patreon.
I am going to loop these two in my car. The kids that I give a lift to school every morning are going to be mighty impressed that I am now playing some funky tunes! :musical_note:

22 Likes

Sorry Zuzu
:(

31 Likes

Knowing this is your (remixed) voice makes this field even more extraordinary haha

17 Likes

My spirituality is getting all pampered today!!! :smiley:

Good formless lord!!! :DD

13 Likes

I think Dream sounds like Morgan Freeman!

26 Likes

Funny it’s what I’ve been exploring lately. I’ll give it a long go. Fun times ahead!

10 Likes

That was pretty interesting.

At first felt the vibrations of the field and as I relaxed into it a white flare showed up in my mind’s eye.

The more I let it go the stronger it got.

Then it went from the flare being “over there”
To feeling it inside me. Felt like an earthquake was happening inside me. The more I relaxed into it the calmer it got until it felt like I was what I was seeing.

I’ll continue giving it a few more rounds later.

25 Likes

Nice :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

I used to play om mani padme hum (general mantra I am talking about not this track) long back to relieve negativity in my life but everytime I played it … it became more negative… so I got scared and started to dread it. I understand it might be cleaning or something before release of negativity but I don’t have courage to face more negativity really. I want to hear this tract but scared. Does it happen to you and how do you handle this situation?

6 Likes