34 copies left.

Imma make it then :checkered_flag::running_woman:t2::dash:

Victory is mine

2 Likes

+

=

:wink::see_no_evil:

3 Likes

I am surprised that this field has no reviews at all. This is an extremely powerful NFT. Pure Lands is/are very pleasant place.
The inhabitants are very hospitable, and are interested in communications too. I feel that this field is a blessing for those who seek higher guidance because the inhabitants are ready to help anyone.
I managed to establish a connection with several Buddhas, they are very kind. They did not refuse to help me and showed me the way I have been seeking (What helped me a lot)
By themselves, meditations with this NFT become much better, the atmosphere of that place is different, it for sure helps in faster spiritual development and obviously have more benefits.
I noticed that my ego is significantly weakened there and the energy of the Pure Lands affects me and my energy system in a favorable way. It feels like very deep healing The combination of 10 Paramitas and this field is the best choice for those who want to become a better human.

20 Likes

If we print multiple copies and place them at different places, can each image still benefit any beings in its proximity? If so, this can be such a profound and wonderful method to bring immense benefits to so many beings! I’m actually more interested in benefiting others such as my family (implicitly) through this than have all the benefits just accruing to myself… Appreciate your kind help anyone :pray:

5 Likes

yes it will work like that

16 Likes

Hey, Junyang. Your call for help answered by the man. Cool!
welcome purple rose

3 Likes

Thank you Dreamweaver & Rosechalice. Very kind of you and appreciate such prompt reply! I’m very happy to have gotten one - when I look at it, awareness naturally and instantaneously feels so vast, open and spacious, with a tinge of bliss, joy, love and peace. Such a beautiful masterpiece! :heart:

One small qn - my first time using NFT wallet… after I claimed my NFT and try to download from the app, picture is only 70% (bottom part missing) despite multiple tries… Does anyone here knows how to fix? When I click on the link in the email, and use that download in browser, image turns out complete (this is equally energetically embedded right?) :pray:

3 Likes

I just use the email link for downloading. There is also a thread where the hi-res images are captured. It is my go-to backup.

Pure Lands Portal Image

2 Likes

Thank you soo much for your kind help :heart: really appreciate how prompt you reply too!

2 Likes

You're welcome 2

3 Likes

Hi Dream, is the Pure lands NFT version more, less, or equally effectively compared to the print version for people to connect with the realm?

Lovely nft.

It does feel like being in a new place, full of bliss and positivity.

I did not even see this two details at first.

IMG_20230402_192549
IMG_20230402_192527

2 Likes

3 Likes

Walgreens has a 65% off sale on posters and I got the 24”X36” and it’s a blast of energy! Love it! I think I got the second to last copy!

3 Likes

I’m sorry it was CVS that has the sale. Out of all places…CVS has the best picture quality where as Walgreens has a full photo option but the color quality is not as good. It’s still amazing though.

3 Likes

I imagine Universal Om, Ascension-Naut and this one would be great together!

2 Likes