Random thoughts thread

hmmmmmm

and what mantra to start if I don’t want to be connected with a God?

2 Likes

lol it really is if you are not used to it.

The start is hard but jaws are going to be a lot stronger in 2 weeks.

Like really it’s their job they recover fast and become strong fast.

2 Likes

Om Mani Padme Hum
You will develop compassion. It was my first ever mantra

2 Likes

is it for health too?

1 Like

A sec

2 Likes

Check post 47 as well. From Mao

2 Likes

it’s probably that my brain back there was more broken xD

i had the “not being able to tell ages” many times…that time it just disappeared

i also noticed some basic things the brain does…it just stopped doing them…i wasnt wasting energy on judging people, that sorta thing…and yeah man there was no fear…was great…and the immersive environment…imagine having your heart broken and one instant later you are happy as a butterfly swimming in the environment…nice sht man

appreciation is a high vibe,pretty sure it works on its own, in nearly any environment…but nature is good…if you young women are better probably too…idk man im a libra i see the world aesthetically and sensually…ive gone off this world by crossing paths with a woman many times…even forgetting them…im like “i know ive seen a beautiful woman cause i got so present my mind stopped working and recording the event, so when she was out of sight, i returned to reality but i dont remember how she looks”

ive feel i was floating, everything turning black and time slowing down until she was out of sight

also women having halos and sht

dude i was too in love with women back then xD

now im sigma grinder :sunglasses: no woman steals my focus

1 Like

but how?

1 Like

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cl6GbrggB5N/

1 Like

I ask myself the same thing

There is clearly something different in me than most people my age, or even older as a matter of fact.

I am simply more conscious, more open-minded, and my introspection skill is absolutely higher than most people I have encountered so far.

I’m not by any means perfect or a genetic freak though because other than those 3 I am pretty sure the same as people around me. But I obv like to call myself gifted lolololo

2 Likes

so all those things are rituals?

1 Like

i ask myself that too bro it must be genetics:
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cnr8ck3hP9Z/

just wanted to send meme man but i get you

1 Like

Lmao

A dominican guy texted me on whatsapp asking me how much i pay for rent and that he’ll pay all of it using someone elses money but i have to give him 50% back

Man shutchu ass up

2 Likes

No

2 Likes

I kinda wanna do it ngl. I’ve been listening to wealth fields consistently for a while now. It must mean something

“I pay $10 for rent, ill give you $5 back”

:joy:

2 Likes

Mental illness

2 Likes

i see no problem…tell him it is 100k, take the money and disappear xD

its probably a scam…if it is legit it is a way to launder money…but generally they dont give double what they want to launder.

criminals here win the lottery a lot…but it is like…they go to winners, if they won 100k, they are like…ok we give you 100k in black and you give us the winning ticket. They are basically wasting 100k so

Other criminal organizations, pay you an income. There was a woman in my country, she got hired by a company, and her only job was to move money from one account to other at set times (this is all bs, just to give an excuse for the job). So she had an income and whatnot, but she accepted black money in her account and then sent somewhere else and thus it was clean now…she did it so she faces the consequences even thought she was scammed.

1 Like

Yeah right. Ima disappear but not willingly

2 Likes

man keep listening to the fields and to intercession ones…you gonna get legal money
or start your own business and be creative yknow :eyes:

you just reminded me i should be researching smth xD

but i didnt sleep tonight out of being sick so…sht

1 Like

Hell yea bro

My family from both sides have came a long way

Most of my relatives are entrepreneurs now lol even my mom

Im gonna make millions :money_mouth_face:

2 Likes